It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats the strangest thing you've ever eaten?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by daeldren
it was a whole baby octopus.

Did you ever see the Reality TV clip where the Asian family goes to a sushi restaurant and orders about a dozen LIVE baby octopi, and proceed to stick them with a wooden chopstick and dip them in hot sauce before eating them alive !!! It was absolutely barbaric. I love fresh seafood, but that's ridiculous !!!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
lol i've eaten those baby octopusses

head and all

didnt really taste bad, or good just like a rubbery taste to me

swallowed a few minnows live when I was a kid to shock some other lil kids.

other than that can't think of anything super freaky

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:04 PM
link   
After I saw the fear factor episode where they rosted deer and other simular animal's penis on a camp fire, I have had the urge to try it.

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
After I saw the fear factor episode where they rosted deer and other simular animal's penis on a camp fire, I have had the urge to try it.

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHGHHHHH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Whew!

posted on Jan, 4 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Ilovepizza

You need consultation I think j/k

Weirdest thing...

Human meat? Nah...just kidding...

It might not look THAT weird after everything that was listed here, but for me it's definitly:
- snails
- squids & octopus
- some degustation of chocolated insect, but I can't remember wich one I tasted, it was too long ago.

Some people also called me weird because I drink raw white-egg, but they just don't understand.

Edit: Also, I eated some very strange and very disgusting mushrooms.

[Edited on 4-1-2004 by m0rbid]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Iguana in South America
Pigeon in the Caribbean
Black Pudding (it's sheep blood mixed with rice and other things which is then stuffed into Sheep intestines)

Actually, I didn't eat the black pudding, it touched my lips and then promptly hit the floor.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   
You guys all got me beat, the strangest thing I've eaten is Mountain Lion. It's a really gamey tasting meat.

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

and I like raw habaneros. I show off eating them.

:w:

lol..i would show off to if i could handle them..and out of most of the people i know..i can eat the hottest stuff[and actaully enjoy it]

But as far as taking a nice big bite of a habaneros..I must pass...Once my stepfather[he liked hot stuff] dared me to take a bite of one of his peppers...this was a long time ago,I think I was 13 or something....but anyway..being one not to back down from a dare..I took a nice healthy bite...and I drooled,gaged,then I proceeded to dry heave for about half an hour....I would have puked my guts out but it was right before dinner so i had no food in my stomach...so my hats off to any man that can eat a raw habaneros..

the strangest thing ive eaten would probably have to be frog legs..but they were good and I would eat them again...their like little buffalo wings..ive had raw tripe...tasted like pickled sponge..very gross

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Once when I was going down on my old lady I got a mouthful of hairy cottage cheese.

posted on Jan, 9 2004 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Tortillas and Red Sauce (shrimp sauce)

Hey I was really stoned and only did it once.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
i've had frog legs before, i wasn't impressed at all, i dont think i'll be eating them again

I had some calamari the other night at Red Lobster, normally i dont like it but this stuff was really good for some reason

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
groingrinder !!!!
you so badly deserve an almighty big slap from your old lady

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Lysergic

Lol...I used to eat Ruffle Chips (original) with ketchup and mayonnaise mixed together.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Once when I was going down on my old lady I got a mouthful of hairy cottage cheese.

That's the grossest thing I've heard in quite some time.

posted on Jan, 10 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy

Originally posted by groingrinder

That's the grossest thing I've heard in quite some time.

I know he has really lowered the tone of this thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join