It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "THEY" in "They did it."

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
The military has some remote systems.

So if the military is going to remotely control the airplane, why parade around a bunch of guys who, in the end serve no purpose but to pose operational risk?

Why wouldn't they simply crash the planes into their targets? If they were worried that everyone on earth didn't automatically assume that terrorists did it (which everyone WOULD), they could place a pre-recorded "Praise be to Allah" message of some sort on each plane.

The bottom line is, if I am going to concede that the planes were remotely operated, I have to have to be able to answer this question:

What purpose did the real flesh and blood hijackers serve in terms of the total operation? What reward did bringing them into the mix offer that was worth the obvious risk?

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
What purpose did the real flesh and blood hijackers serve in terms of the total operation? What reward did bringing them into the mix offer that was worth the obvious risk?

Well for 1 they would have someone to blame. But its still only theory untill we get more information like the FBi and NTSB reports on the scenes.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Remote control is actually seeable for many in the absence of a strong, human villain. Recall the Lone Gunmen aired just a few months earlier... They needed good patsies. Evil and dumb ones that kept getting seen all over the map. No one could doubt they were there. The over-done nature of it (Atta threatening to slit a gov. worker's throat when she refused to fund the plot with a USDA loan? C'mon...) is a sign of their lack of regard for our intelligence maybe?

And the miracle passports? That's not just documented, it's over-documented.
So yeah, it does seem risky. But so do controlled demolitions and the whole deal.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
great schematic you got here now we can see the structure of the whole power base.
I will examine it and give my opinion after I read all the posts.

Good find

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join