It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new bbc video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have not seen this anywhere this is a reporter from BBC with some interesting
comments also check out the sound at the 40 second
youtube.com...

[edit on 2-3-2007 by piacenza]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I remember the clip.That interview was played on UK tv plenty.
In the chaos and the "shock and awe" of the day it just melted away. And now........????
The first guy, Paddy McConnell works on UK tv often.

Its another one on the growing list of "hmmmms".

Ive got 200 VHS tapes at home in boxes, im almost sure i recored the news coverage on BBC NEWS24 as it went out.
I then left my place and went round my mates to watch events unfold.

From a UK point of view, the guy in the 2nd part of that piece, hasnt really appeared on tv in the UK since, as far as im aware.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It would be awesome if you recorded the news that day shindigger.Hope you find it!!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shindigger
Ive got 200 VHS tapes at home in boxes, im almost sure i recored the news coverage on BBC NEWS24 as it went out.
I then left my place and went round my mates to watch events unfold.

Record it on your pc and post it on the internet please if you can

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by piacenza
I have not seen this anywhere this is a reporter from BBC with some interesting
comments also check out the sound at the 40 second
youtube.com...

[edit on 2-3-2007 by piacenza]

I'd say the sound at the 40sec mark is the motorcycle coming up the street and then it passes. You can definately hear explosions seconds before the collapse though.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by tator3]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
wow thats pretty clear witness testimony corroborating william rodriguez' story about explosions at the base.

BBC is magical. On the same day it can predict the imminent future and forget the recent past.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well whadya know?
Its been pulled.
That does not reflect well.

Heres the guys biog

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Any other links? YouTube removed it.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by shindigger
Well whadya know?
Its been pulled.
That does not reflect well.

What did you expect?

Were I of a conspiratorial bent, I'd suggest videos like this were posted up on youtube deliberately in the knowledge that they'd quickly be removed (for violation of youtube rules, as well as copyright laws) thus creating the illusion of another non existent conspiracy.

All videos on YouTube must comply with our Terms of Use. For further information, please see our Community Guidelines (www.youtube.com...).

In connection with User Submissions, you further agree that you will not: (i) submit material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner to post the material and to grant YouTube all of the license rights granted herein;

Recording a television show, sporting event, concert, or clips from a purchased DVD onto your computer doesn't necessarily mean that you own all necessary rights in that video to upload it to YouTube. Even if you never claimed to own the copyright or gave the copyright owner credit, posting these videos on YouTube may violate copyright law.

When we are notified or otherwise become aware that a particular video uploaded to our site infringes another's copyright, we respond promptly, as the law requires. If there remain videos on the site that appear similar to the one(s) we've removed, we are likely either not aware of them or do not have reason to believe they are infringing. Sometimes a copyright owner authorizes some, but not all, of its works to appear on our site. Other times, very similar videos are owned by different copyright owners, and one may grant permission while another does not.

This information should be known to all those posting videos on youtube ....

www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Did you see the clip before it was pulled? Do you think if someones got material they think is germaine, they will just sit on it, because youtube says its a no-no.
The important issue is what he said.

BTW, ive watched just about the whole of season 5 of Family Guy on youtube. Didnt hit one pulled link.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Can someone post the video on LiveLeak please - they don't seem to pull them so quickly / at all.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If somebody can get me a link, I'll post it on Studyof911.com and leave it there until somebody tries to press charges.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Its absolutly amazing how many people still believe the "official" story

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   
here is the Video watch it fast
youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
IMO that sound after 40 secs doesn't sound like a motorcycle, its a deep, muffled, far-off rumbling boom, low-frequency.

It comes about 11 secs before collapse starts. You hear it in other videos of the collapse at the same time mark, and it lines up with the Columbia Univ. seismographic evidence and lots of jiggling camera shots.

Great catch Piacenza, the BBC is turning out to be the 9/11 truthers' best friend--who'd a thunk it?

[edit on 11-3-2007 by gottago]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   
its a motor bike you can see it pass on the right.

jesus Christ people use your eye's

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
that is not the most important part of the Video...
Jesus Christ people use your brain

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Tom the rumble comes very soon AFTER the motorcycle has passed by.

And yes, he talks about explosions, on the news. Yet another reporter doing so, before they officially didn't happen.

Everybody happy?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I can't decide if it is the motorcycle or not. Light travels faster than sound, so you should see it before you hear it. I don't doubt the sound of an explosion though as there is plenty of evidence of this in other footage.

[edit on 11-3-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

top topics

join