It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

neg entity question? (aping)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hi everyone, long time tryer of ap and first time poster to the forums. I have a question of negative entities. What are they exactly? Are they beings that are created by us? Are negativity or other parts of our mind? Also, i'm not making cracks at everyone but my main question would have to be, why is astral projection so hard to do, then when you finally get out you have as much bs to deal with as would in real life? Is neg entities more of an opinion or what other people have seen? Sorry for the strange question, hope it isn't stupid. Well later

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
didn't mean to say i was a first time user to this site, more of an accident. I tried to start a mini debate on another site, ok just wanted to post that, later.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I was hoping someone would actualy reply to your post... I have been trying to AP for a bit.. feel close, but your post I was hopng someone would answer.

(unless no one knows what you are going on about?)

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Hey,

have you read www.holographickinetics.com? Entities - whether neg/pos are either internal (created by you) or external (created by others that have infiltrated you) and then theres the other stuff, ie walk-ins, spirits, implants (etheric/physical), poltergeists.

the founder of holographic kinetics does workshops on how to detect and remove such things

see if you can get a copy of michael talbots' holographic universe, and try and download the interviews.

Thx

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I don't know for sure but I'll tell what I have researched. I am also trying to AP, I have pieced together that we all do, it's just few can do it conciously but I understand it's easy

Originally posted by malakiem
Hi everyone, long time tryer of ap and first time poster to the forums. I have a question of negative entities. What are they exactly?

They are not entities of light, there are many entities on the astral but none can hurt you. We all have different frequencies, as does everything, including other entities that you may meet.

Are they beings that are created by us?

No

Are negativity or other parts of our mind?

The only thing you have to worry about is fear. If you are fearful then these "negative" entities may be drawn to you and will try to get you back into your body, mainly because they don't like you because you are a being of light. They can't hurt you, they will either try and make you fear more (for fun) or they will try and make you go away. That's about the sum of their power. The may be drawn to the light for these reasons or stay away for these reasons, usually they can either see the fear you have or even smell it (I have heard). But there is nothing to fear is a common opinion.

Also, i'm not making cracks at everyone but my main question would have to be, why is astral projection so hard to do, then when you finally get out you have as much bs to deal with as would in real life?

The bolded part (by me) is why you can't get out. The two main reasons we can't get out are fear and tiredness. You must be awake if you wanna experience the goodies and not just have a wacky dream.

Is neg entities more of an opinion or what other people have seen? Sorry for the strange question, hope it isn't stupid. Well later

No question is a stupid question. Negativity and negative entities are usually spun by those that fear and/or don't know. My experience and research leads me to think that if there really are entities that would do you harm, they are really few and far between but I haven't yet found anyone that can hold a satisfactory discussion on it. The key is to rid yourself of fear, it's what binds us all.

My 2 cents of opinion for what it's worth. Don't take this as gospel, I'm guessing. If I'm wrong, then someone will put me right. If they don't, then I'm probably right.

[edit on 4/3/07 by Prote]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I wanted to add also that I think you should be pure in your intent. It's probably going to be bad news if you plan to go spying on people, or to do anything for personal gain or nefarious purposes. I don't know the ramifications or have any info, just thought it was worth pointing out. Although I believe AP is safe, it's not to say it is completely without hazard depending on a number of factors but intent would be one. Don't go busting around in military complexes for example thinking it's all hunky dory.

[edit on 4/3/07 by Prote]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Prote - I totally agree with you with regards to intention and AP, as well as hanging around military installations whilst AP.

I have come across information that they have scanners that can zoom in on 'AP' spirits in military facilities, for example in Pine Gap.

They capture the spirit and determine whether its a sleeper (person sleeping and just roaming around) or of spying intent. they then etherically 'tag' them and then see where they are physically located.

they can keep the spirit locked in a cage (forgot the name of it, but its all energy based).

good information Prote!

Thx

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
One thing i'm always confused about is alot of people who have experience in ap never flow on the details. They don't really tell honestly you get punished or not if you have bad intentions. So, i wonder is it more of doing stupid things and getting caught or getting what you deserve, or an all out punishment. Everyone's always light on the details, that's why i'm leary. I've always wondered the physics of the astral to totally different then here. If someone does a bad thing they might not always be caught, so does that mean on the other side they get punished? Maybe good intentions aren't maybe always good if you still do bad things on the other side.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am concerned about Astral Projection. Is this a hallucination and an internet/urban myth? I understand that the mind is powerful, but if you can project yourself outside of your body, can you control that projection and if so can you travel through space-time since you should not be bound by physical limits?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Whatever you do dont go near military or government buildings. they have technology that can hurt you.

new topics

top topics

join