It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Movie: WAVELENGTH 1983

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Apparently, this movie which is very hard to find on vhs today, is considered to be based on true information (to do with EBE's in the desert). Has anyone seen this film and able to tell me if it is worth tracking down? I just lost a bid on ebay.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
go HERE

if you need to digitalize it send it to me i've got everything needed for this task.....& i mean everything.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"Wavelength" was a B-grade science fiction movie starring Robert Carradine. His character lives in a small house overlooking an abandoned Air Force facility in the Hollywood Hills where aliens are secretly stored. One is still alive and the hero helps it escape. The film's climax is the end scene in which the alien is rescued by the mothership at Vasquez Rocks (famously featured in Star Trek episodes and movies).

The house, actually once lived in by Carradine, actually overlooks Lookout Mountain Laboratory, a former Air Force facility on Wonderland Avenue once leased by the Atomic Energy Commission. The 1352nd Photographic Group used the facility as a film studio from 1948 until its closure in 1969. The unit produced numerous documentaries and training films about military exercises, nuclear testing, aerospace projects and the war in Southeast Asia.

new topics

join