It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hotels with no condoms get fined

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Sounds like a good Idea

Original Reuters

BEIJING (Reuters) - A Chinese province has taken the unusual step of fining hotels and bars more than $600 if they do not provide condoms, part of efforts to fight the spread of AIDS, a newspaper said on Friday.

The booming eastern province of Zhejiang, with 1,859 recorded infections by the end of last year, started enforcing the rules on Thursday, the Beijing News said.

more:

today.reuters.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I think that this is very sensible!
As the old saying goes--When the drinks in, the wit is out! "
If they aren't available, drunk people will take the chance..Nothing ever happens to a drunk person, we are invincable and bullet proof! :-)

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
This is great for those people who take absolutely no responsibility for themselves...I would be outraged as a hotel owner to have to pay fines, just because other people can't get their own damn condoms. If they get aids, that's their own problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I do agree with this policy. Anything that makes condoms more available is a good thing IMHO. It's far better than unwanted pregnancies or venereal diseases to my way of thinking.

[edit on 3/4/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
A lot of people go to hotels to do "Stuff" that would require condoms to be safe.

I remember back in the 80's they started a movement to hand out condoms in schools, I don't know if it still is like that.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Royal76
A lot of people go to hotels to do "Stuff" that would require condoms to be safe.

I remember back in the 80's they started a movement to hand out condoms in schools, I don't know if it still is like that.

In Universities they do.

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murphs

Originally posted by Royal76

In Universities they do.

Especially when I am present at da university! Hehe, how can I get free rubbaz by da way? Buyin dat stuff is makin my wallet get smaller, goddamnit lol

new topics

top topics

join