It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 77 Terrorist alive

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here is a report on a terrorist that was suppposed on to be on flight 77 being alive.

www.trackingthethreat.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Bumped to be with other thread on terrorist alive.

[edit on 8-3-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1
Here is a report on a terrorist that was suppposed on to be on flight 77 being alive.

I'll add to this one - at least your link is newer, tho it crashes my browser before I can read it. I haven't looked at the confused identities thing real close, but it's interesting. The Three Abdul Alomaris is my only personal contribution.

I've never been able to decide if these are THE guys. "Name confusion" also possible with the five suspects training at military installations - there are only so many names to go around in densely-populated Muslim countries after all. But some have the same DOB, same occupation, etc. Stolen identities? Why no attempt to clarify then? when such confusion lingers and the nineteen faces stay the same, we have to realie they're willing to say nineteen "Mr. Xs" carried out this attack. we don't even need solid identities for our patsies anymore.

It seems a damning seam to leave out. Unless of course they really do "want" us to see it, which I'm beginning to feel more and more.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

I'll add to this one - at least your link is newer, tho it crashes my browser before I can read it. I haven't looked at the confused identities thing real close, but it's interesting. The Three Abdul Alomaris is my only personal contribution.

I've never been able to decide if these are THE guys. "Name confusion" also possible with the five suspects training at military installations - there are only so many names to go around in densely-populated Muslim countries after all. But some have the same DOB, same occupation, etc. Stolen identities? Why no attempt to clarify then? when such confusion lingers and the nineteen faces stay the same, we have to realie they're willing to say nineteen "Mr. Xs" carried out this attack. we don't even need solid identities for our patsies anymore.

It seems a damning seam to leave out. Unless of course they really do "want" us to see it, which I'm beginning to feel more and more.

Well on the site i posted you can do look up "other names used"

top topics

join