It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton sounds the China alarm as ’08 issue

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
www.msnbc.msn.com...

Feb. 27 – Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-N.Y.) – a leading Democratic presidential candidate - has sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Federal Reserve Board Chairman Ben Bernanke, expressing concerns about the increasing levels of U.S. Treasury debt held by foreign governments and investors.

CNBC

PLEASE FOR THE LIFE OF LUKE SKYWALKER!!!!!

Is it me or is this Sh*& for real. Alex Jones MO unknown or not, this is unfolding EXACTLY like he has been saying.

The markets is going to crash and Hillary N gang are going to come to the rescue?? PLEASE

My 8 year old nephew has known about the trade gap and how catastrophic the consequence of that bubble burst are going to be for half of his life. I am supposed to believe for one second that Hilary just found this out and is "concerned" LMAO!!!!

I just hope enough people are wise to this before the plug gets pulled

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Alex Jones has been bang on more often then not. Any research on anything he mentions is all right in google for all of us to see. Whether he breaks the stories or not at least he keeps telling us how it is.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Interesting, regardless of the conspiracy behind it, this does seem to indicate that Clinton will at least try to make the china economic issue a factor in the 2008 election. Good find.

join