It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From Anonymous Posts: Is administrator criticism allowed????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Original Anonymous Post By: anon_98095
Hello all. I am SkepticGreek74 which apparently got banned since I cannot login with my account details.

To ConstantlyWondering,

I don't know if you are the site lawyer or Springer in disguise, however, I don't understand why you speak for him. If Springer or anyone else has something to say then let them say it. Your remarks are not welcome for this reason!

You were banned? I did not know that. Well remember not to crap in the kitchen sir and you will avoid these issues in the future. You cannot get away with this activity that you engage in. It is not benifical for the three amigos to put up with the slander that you lay on them. You have a baseless and senseless agruement and when you are confronted with the facts you get very hostile. The three amigos will keep this forum clean and fast like always. I can only guess that they didn't want to put up with your attitude and what you bring to this excellent forum. My remarks will be heard because they are well thought out and I am ready to learn, grow and move on. I am sorry if you feel like I damaged you still.....

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Umm...yeah...SkepticGreek? You're not banned. I can see your profile and it looks ok. You're not even on Global Ignore. I can see your posts.

Any chance rather than the forum admins conspiring with random members against your crusade to do I'm-not-sure-what that you just forgot your password?

Maybe?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
This just shows why some people would get banned (and I have no idea what the deal is with this guy).

You think you get banned, and then rather than contact admin to clear it up, or saying 'oh well, thats enough of that site for me', yuou come back, and try to stir up more trouble through the anonymous board, out and out attacking another member and accusing the staff of a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Wow! Thats a super clear UFO pic! I think it's real

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
Wow! Thats a super clear UFO pic! I think it's real

I agree...crystal clear

closing

top topics

join