Is Al Gore guilty of Hypocrisy??

page: 1

join

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   

original Posted by Noel Sheppard
Hypocrisy Update: Al Gore’s Home Uses 20 Times the Energy of Average American’s
In another classic example of liberals telling Americans to “Do As I Say, Not As I Do,” Dr. Global Warming Himself, aka Al Gore, has been identified by the Tennessee Center for Policy Research as talking a good game about energy conservation while not walking the walk.

In a press release published Monday just hours after the conclusion of the Academy Awards, the “independent, nonprofit and nonpartisan research organization” reported (emphasis mine throughout, h/t Drudge): “Last night, Al Gore’s global-warming documentary, An Inconvenient Truth, collected an Oscar for best documentary feature, but the Tennessee Center for Policy Research has found that Gore deserves a gold statue for hypocrisy.”

more:

newsbusters.org...

original By Joshua Frank

More Inconvenient Truths About Al Gore
Another hard look at Gore's environmental record
Al Gore has returned to the political spotlight in exalted fashion. Front and center in Gore’s new rhetorical entourage is the state of nature, and in particular, global warming. And while Gore may be delivering an important message about the fate of our fragile ecosystems, one must be wary of the messenger’s past. For Gore’s own environmental record leaves much to be desired.

more: www.guerrillanews.com...

WHAT DO YOU THINK?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   

News channel 5 Nashville, Tenn
Former vice president Al Gore was involved in a security breach at the Nashville Airport when an American Airlines employee led him and his entourage around security, a clear violation of policy.

"There are no exceptions. Everyone must go through security," airport spokesperson Lynn Lowrance said.

Wednesday at the Nashville Airport, Gore arrived with two others and airport. Sgt. Gary Glover with airport police waited for his arrival and to go through security.

"He made his way to security, waiting for him to come through the check area, then he saw him pop up past security in a sterile area," Lowrance said.

Gore and his group bypassed the metal detectors, a blatant security breach. Lowrance said an American Airlines employee took Gore around security directly to the gate.

"Everyone who comes through this public airport terminal must be screened, so it's a

more:

www.newschannel5.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hasn't it occurred to anyone that because Gore house is larger then average American household more electricity is used ?
The lack of solar panels is strange but this more of a political beat up then anything else.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:11 PM
link   
The inconvienient truth is YES.

I think the breaking news is that the "Carbon Credits" he is buying, is being bought from a company he founded. Therefore putting the money back into his own pocket. More hypocrisy!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'm not all that fond of good old AL but to tell the truth he's probable no more hypocritical than all the rest of the politicians, most of whom feel they are just plain better that we ans deserve their privilege ( private law ).

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:54 AM
link   

He was hunting for "Manbearpig", it was funny..

They all kept saying that they really didn't like the guy but they felt sorry for him because they all thought he didn't have any friends.

The boys on the show "Learned something", they decided that he didn't have any friends because he didn't deserve any, it was pretty bad.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Is it just me, or has ALGORE gone missing in the last week.

Man-Made Global Warming is getting ripped to shreds.

PETA says ALGORE can't be an enviromentalist because he eats meat.

Buying Carbon credits from a company he founded didn't help either.

Not a good week for ALGORE!

Will we ever hear from ALGORE again?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

that does seem somewhat suspicious. someone getting bad press is nowhere to be found, it seems so weird

Man-Made Global Warming is getting ripped to shreds.

yeah, maybe in some people's fantasy world where actions don't have consequences

PETA says ALGORE can't be an enviromentalist because he eats meat.

why is it that conservatives ignore PETA until they say something bad about someone they like?

Buying Carbon credits from a company he founded didn't help either.

yeah, gore is a bad example of an environmentalist, big deal

Not a good week for ALGORE!

laughing at the humiliation of others is always SO fun, isn't it?

yes, probably in the form of an apology.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRconservative

Al Gore is busy trying to find another Ponzi scheme, now that his global
warming free lunch is over. Maybe he can now try to extort fees from I.S.P.s worldwide as the "inventor" of the internet......

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
To answer your question, I dont know a human being that isnt in some capacity. Whether we like it or not we are all hypocrites.

new topics
top topics

join