It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star-gate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Star-gate.

Like the nose in front of your face (most of us dont see it.
)

To travel the universe it would help to travel faster than the speed of light...
It would help to have something like a "gate" that would allow for fast travel.

The 'gods came from the stars'.
Again, why the stars...why not the planets around such and such star system?

Again, the wording.

Traveling through the stars...or the stars as the 'star' gate.

Watching a program on National Geographic about U.F.O.s
(In hungarian) It showed patterns of U.F.O.s (from what someone described) going into volcanoes.

Interesting, what type of material I wonder could actually go through such heat...heat of a volcano, and of the sun even.

Sure, in every day science, from what we 'understand' or is accepted, nothing.

But yet stories such as what is shown on National Geographic pop up, and they take time to report on it.

And we do have the stories from various religions...we know there is some method...and its a method we dont currently have 'open' access to.

So speculation of such is not really out of the 'norm' as the sky is the limit.
For some, who feel comfortable denying until they have proof (and again, Im not saying accept before proven) - but there is a middle ground of observing and letting the ideas 'be'....again for those who want science to prove it first, then such ideas will be a waste of their time.

But most scientist seem to have issues due to not allowing the mind to rest.
Seems Eckhart quoted Einstein as referring to this...and we are aware of this, that through inspiration we get closer to the answer...and the constant thinking process is only a small role.

Is this definitive, am I trying to convince anyone...of course not...

The accepted truth is easier than to reach out and think out of the box.
Again, if their are aliens/angels which have been pointed at throughout our history as mankind, then it would beg to say that we obviously have a lot to learn...

From my lessons in kabbalah, it was stated that one way to travel is through the mind...the speed of thought...(reminds me of Contact)

Is there a way in the 'physical' to do this...with a spacecraft to?

Again, are Star-gates (if they exist, which would be practical for the sightings and tales throughout history) literally the stars? For those in the practical mode...no...for me, I would not doubt it. Anyway, have fun.

peace

dAlen

I wanted to add...the whole concept of traveling faster than the speed of light...the concept of vibrations moving faster...the creation of heat, etc.
With this line of thinking, I thought then of the stars...and their 'heat'...their vibrations, and the implications this may have with such 'time warping'/'space travel

The answer is out there, and as the saying goes...seek and you will find.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by dAlen]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
That is certainly one possiblity since if you go by what a Russian astrophysicist Nikolai Kardashev proposed

scheme to classify advanced civilizations, he argues that ET would posses one of three levels of technology. A Type I civilization is similar to our own, one that uses the energy resources of a planet. A Type II civilization would use the energy resources of a star, such as a Dyson sphere. A Type III civilization would employ the energy resources of an entire galaxy. A Type III civilization would be easy to detect, even at vast distances.

If this supposition is true, then a "space-faring" race would definately have the energy resouces to "punch a hole" per se through the FTL problem.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
You know...another movie with this idea. K-Pax (with Jeff Bridges and Kevin Spacey_

Kevin Spacey is a normal dude with an 'entity' in him.
At the end of the movie he stares at the sun, as he said he is going home, and then a couple of things happen.

- the 'entity' through Kevin spacey said he can only take one person with him
And a lady was chosen from the crazy house to go.

-so as the alien looks with Kevin spacey to the sun, kevin falls to the floor when the alien leaves him...and somehow the lady disappears never to be found again.

Point is, the sun is implied to have been used to travel. (Of course its kind of loose, as the details were not spelled out.) The various links as to what may have happened seem endless. To the "speed of thought travelling"...something to do with vibrations, etc.

Anyway, interesting

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I instantly thought of Joe vs the volcano. I did a quick google and did not come up with much more than fiction.

Wouldnt it be neat though if the ancients also saw UFO's enter the volcanos and thought, we should pray to the UFO's as if they were GODS. When the Volcano would rumble, they would make sacrifice to the gods who flew into the volcano.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
Wouldnt it be neat though if the ancients also saw UFO's enter the volcanos and thought, we should pray to the UFO's as if they were GODS. When the Volcano would rumble, they would make sacrifice to the gods who flew into the volcano.

The whole volcano aspect was indeed interesting to me.
I wish I could provide more info, but as I mentioned it was a National Geographic program translated into Hungarian. (I watched the pics and wife translated.
)

You bring up an interesting concept though, in light of what I saw on National Geographic with the U.F.O.s flying into volcanoes...maybe there is a connection to the ancient traditions of human sacrifice to the 'gods' at the volcanoes, etc.

And again, for me, it was the whole concept of U.F.O.s and extreme 'heat'...after listening to a rabbis lecture on science/kabbalah - the idea of higher vibrations faster than the speed of light and 'heat' as it may affect potential travel to 'other realms', I than pondered the concept as the sun itself...as a star-gate.

How that would work? Im not sure...got lots of thought rumbling around, but it is indeed interesting to me.

Also, black holes and suns.

maybe you go in a black hole and come out the other end where the sun is.
(Now mind you, this is not some accepted fact...and arguments can easily be made against it. But the arguments would take into account only what is known from our level of knowledge. - again, who knows what technology may react to a certain level of heat/high vibration to 'shoot' it into another 'space time'.

Anyway...fun stuff...I sure one day this stuff will be clearer.

Another poster talked about the different type of civilizations.
Seems like I read an article about that in "mind-chatter" from Bill Harris at holosync.
(Holosync is about brain sync...anyway)

It is interesting, and I never went through the article all the way, and it seems that it was even discussed to some level at ATS...

If I remember correctly, we are like primitive apes to what potential is out there in the universe.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by dAlen
(In hungarian) It showed patterns of U.F.O.s (from what someone described) going into volcanoes.

Just a question.

Did the UFOs came out of the volcanoes after or did they disappeared into the volcanoes?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by dAlen

Just a question.

Did the UFOs came out of the volcanoes after or did they disappeared into the volcanoes?

From what I remember of the diagrams, it showed group patterns going in.
Though I asked my wife, and from what she remembered they were coming out.
(again, she speaks Hungarian natively, and as the show was in Hungarian, I may have misunderstood something when looking at the diagrams. I do apologize its not clearer.)

Peace

dAlen

Heres link to the Geographic special I mentioned.
Its in Hungarian, didnt see its counter part right off on the english site.
But the show roughly translates to "In footsteps of the truth...UFO"

[edit on 3-3-2007 by dAlen]

new topics

top topics

join