It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia to require cancer vaccine for girls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Second state after Texas to mandate shot for sexually transmitted virus

Well thats 2 states down,another 48 to go huh?
I see this as a problem.
At no point should any state mandate that a person should have to have any shots.
It should be left up to the parents,period.
Whats next?Mandating RFID chips?Nah that couldnt happen,could it?

(MSNBC)-RICHMOND, Va. - Gov. Timothy M. Kaine said Thursday he would sign legislation requiring all sixth-grade girls to be vaccinated against the sexually transmitted virus that can cause cervical cancer.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

Virginia would become the second state to mandate the vaccine for the human papillomavirus, or HPV, and the first to do it through legislative action. Texas Gov. Rick Perry sidestepped the Legislature and ordered the shots for girls there, but lawmakers are considering overriding that order.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The requirement would go into effect for the 2009 school year. If parents want to opt out, they must review literature provided by their child’s school, then sign a form.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

The federal government approved Gardasil, the only vaccine on the market, in June and suggested it be given to females before they become sexually active.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This is sickening and even worse politicians aren't really doing anything substantial to stop it.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
yes, this is bull#. If my states mandated this, OMG.... I would be protesting like there was no tommorow. No state should have th right to mandate things like this.

I think there is something more behind it. I think they are sterilizing a portion of our population.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In the late 1950's/early 1960's, there was a new wonder drug to help pregnant women.

IT WAS THALIDOMIDE.

Thousands of kids were born with hideous damage: no legs, heart etc.

My mother took only one, but that proved enough for most.

Out of the TENS OF THOUSANDS of babies affected, I am one of only 493 of us left alive.

I was fortunate, all I have is an allergy to Zinc and extreme intolerance to Egg white, although I am haunted by the fact that any future kids I might have could be hideously disfigured.

...In the early 1970's, all the kids in my area had BSG booster injections against stuff like Polio. Almost uniquely at my school, I refused it. Now, they have found that these injections were contaminated with a virus unknown to science at that time. It causes cancer. Many of those that I knew at school now lie buried and many others will soon be so too.

...NOW BUSH WANTS TO REPEAT THIS ALL OVER AGAIN.

THESE PEOPLE ARE BELOW SCUM.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
yes, this is bull#. If my states mandated this, OMG.... I would be protesting like there was no tommorow. No state should have th right to mandate things like this.

I think there is something more behind it. I think they are sterilizing a portion of our population.

I can guarantee that. There are so many shots they are giving us like flu, chicken pox, etc. and who knows what is actually in those.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by nobodyelse

...NOW BUSH WANTS TO REPEAT THIS ALL OVER AGAIN.

THESE PEOPLE ARE BELOW SCUM.

What the hell does bush have to do with it? it's your state legislature and representatives that is requiring this stuff. Once again I find it highly suspect that this sterilization program began after the dems took office.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan

you do realize that states mandate a lot of vaccines
what's different about this one?

now you're just blowing out hot air
you're just talking about suspicion and you have 0 evidence to back it up

this is a vaccine that might eliminate a disease that has been proven to cause cancer in a significant population of sufferers, what is so wrong about that?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
When you look at the numbers of folks with HPV, which can cause cervical cancer, it only makes sense to try to stop the proliferation of the virus. It's just like when there were epidemics in the past, and folks got innoculated. Bush has nothing to do with this so please refrain from using this issue as another opportunity to spew rancor.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Most states ALREADY require vaccinations of various types. This is a vaccine that can prevent a type of CANCER, fer christ sakes, the only objections to it can be on the science of it, not irrational fearmongering.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Most states ALREADY require vaccinations of various types. This is a vaccine that can prevent a type of CANCER, fer christ sakes, the only objections to it can be on the science of it, not irrational fearmongering.

Maybe when the government was testing and giving black people syphilis,
it was in the name of some good thing,right?

Maybe it would have been considered i "conspiracy theory" or "fearmongering",had it been reported before it happened.

And it dosent matter how many vaccines are "required" by a state.
Does that mean you should take everything they say is "required"?

And no drug should ever be "required".
Its your choice and it should be your choice what you out into your body.
Nobody elses.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
Maybe when the government was testing and giving black people syphilis,
it was in the name of some good thing,right?

This is clearly not the same thing. Its a vaccine, people are aware of whats in it and what they're being shot up with.

And it dosent matter how many vaccines are "required" by a state.
Does that mean you should take everything they say is "required"?

Give me some reason to not allow this vaccine to be included amoung the required vaccines.

And no drug should ever be "required".

They most certainly should.

Its your choice and it should be your choice what you out into your body.

Its a matter of public health. I'm not going to get polio of small pox because a bunch of nutters think that vaccines are evil, if they don't want it, they can leave the country and get out of the population that can spread the disease to the rest of us.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What do you know about this vaccine excatly?
Besides the government says its good for you,and its safe.

And remember how MERC mislead people about the Viox?
This will be the first time ever that a geneticly altered virus(the "vaccine")
will ever be introduced to a human body.
And MERC dosent even claim that this can prevent cancer.
That being the case,why mandate it,other than free testing?

SO basically its ok to mandate your children to be lab rats.

And there are roughly 127 strains of this virus,and this covers only 4?
Its absolutely useless.
And if you wanna be the first to mandate a geneticly altered virus.
Be sure to sign your mother,duaghter,wife up as soon as possible.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Black_Fox]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
[edit on 2-3-2007 by N.W.O. Al C.I.A.da]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Props to the very few smart politicians in that state, HPV affects 6.2 million of people every year and I am not sure of of the final number of cancers it causes. If it is finally a vaccine against it why not use it?

www.niaid.nih.gov...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
you do realize that states mandate a lot of vaccines
what's different about this one?

The 'talking heads' on TV were saying that this vaccine has only been tested for 3.9 years. When the drug company was asked about this they said that their 3.9 year data base looked good but (to paraphrase) now that they were having the vaccine distributed out with greater numbers they'd have better database to bring in findings on ...

in other words .. we are all being experimented on.

There is no way in heck that I'm going to give my 11 year old daughter this vaccine. She has all the others, so don't think that I'm vaccine-phobic. The fact is that this has only been tested for 3.9 years and the SNIDE remarks that I heard on TV about them getting a bigger data base to look at now absolutely told me that they are experimenting on our children.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox
What do you know about this vaccine excatly?

Stops cancer, for one thing. What reason do you have for it not being allowed to be used?

And remember how MERC mislead people about the Viox?

Yes. Are you saying that we can't have any more medecine that's approved anymore?

This will be the first time ever that a geneticly altered virus(the "vaccine")
will ever be introduced to a human body.

Why shouldn't gentic techniques be used to create new vaccines???

And MERC dosent even claim that this can prevent cancer.

www.cdc.gov...
Studies have found the vaccine to be almost 100% effective in preventing diseases caused by the four HPV types covered by the vaccine–

These cancers are caused by a virus, thus, if you stop the virus, you can't get the cancer because of the virus. YOu can still get the cancer, but since so much of its from the virus, seems a pretty easy conclusion to draw, no?

And there are roughly 127 strains of this virus,and this covers only 4?Its absolutely useless.

Its targeting the biggest problems.

And if you wanna be the first to mandate a geneticly altered virus.
Be sure to sign your mother,duaghter,wife up as soon as possible.

They'd be foolish to not take it. People object to polio vaccines today, thats pretty silly too.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Vaccines are filled with MERCURY which causes autism and ADHD, surprisingly the same companies selling these junk vaccines that cause ADHD sell the medicines to treat it, hmmm. Mercury is found at concentrations of 20,000 ppb in vaccinces. The EPA mandates that anything over 200ppb is toxic waste. So if you drop it on the floor its toxic waste, but you inject it in my veins and its medicine?

Do you even know why they put mercury in vaccines? Its supposed to be a preservative but it doesnt even work. The FDA pulled thimerisol out of eyedrops in the 70's but its still in vaccines? Why use mercury when there are much safer and more effective solutions like nano-silver particles?

Let see, what else is in this junk? Aluminum causes cancer. Its in vaccines to aggravate the immune system. Its though this somehow makes the the vaccine more effective, all it does is make you sick. Taking a cancer cure that causes cancer?

Formaldehyde, pure effin poison. This is used to 'kill' the virus. However, it does not kill the virus. Once the formaldehyde disperses through the body, the virus comes back to life.

VIRUSES. Not just the 'dead' virus you are being immunized against, but all sorts of viruses, many havent even been discovered yet, from the animals in which the vaccine is grown. SP40 was in polio vaccines in the 40's and 50's, it takes 40-60 years to cause brain tumors. Happy polio day!

The non-'dead' viruses actually come back to life and can make you sick. The last time i got a tetanus shot i got tetanus, because of that i have done this research which i am regurgitating to you now. People that actually get real tetanus naturally dont develop any immunity, what makes you think tetanus shots do anything?

The HPV vaccine actually has snippets of human hormone genetic strains attached. Its almost like the people making this vaccine want your body to develop an immune response to your sexually reproductive organs hormones....

Ive been working on this for a while, i was planning on starting a topic on it. I have much much much more. Vaccines are neither safe nor effective, i can prove it. more to follow

[edit on 3/2/2007 by sp00n1]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Great post sp00n.
Well said.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sp00n1
Vaccines are filled with MERCURY which causes autism and ADHD,

False. NO one has demonstrated that the mercury compounds, and its not
liquid mercury but compounds that contain atoms of mercury, causes autism.

I am aware that people claim this. It has not been demonstrated.

Vaccines work, they prevent disease. THis is a major breakthrough, its a treatment that will prevent cancer. Yes, its cutting edge science, yes, it uses genetic engineering to create the vaccine, and yes, new things can be disturbing to some people. None of that is a reason to reject this specific vaccine.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
As you guys know, Texas Governor Perry mandated it here in Texas. There has been outrage by us here that lawmakers are now looking into it. Nobody wants to be told what to do especially from the government. If this virus was transmitted like airborne viruses, I can see the need for a mandate. Last thing you want is an epidemic at a school. However, this is a sexually transmitted virus. I'm sorry but not all females are promiscuous. Like condoms being given out at schools, it's the type of thing that upsets parents. How dare they presume my daughter is like that. And we haven't even began talking about the religious morals involved for others. As if a parent with half a brain can't make that decision for themselves? We take care of our children. Come on people, haven't we already lost enough rights. Now, we are losing the right to choose. Don't ever give away your right to choose. Show me any right that has ever been taken away and then given back by the government. Once it is gone, it's gone.
Having said that, the whole story is being misrepresented at least here in Texas, because in the fine print, it says parents will be allowed to opt out for "medical, philosophical, religious or moral reasons".
Much ado about nothing. But as for the right to choose, always fight to keep them folks.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join