It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pentagon Question.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Caustic Logic

I don't doubt that a Jet plane hit the Pentagon. What I see as duplicity and evasion is the lack of proper footage of the said event.

What I would like to explore is what could they be hiding, what is it that they might not want us to see?

I agree with you that I can only guess what it is their hiding, but I think it is certain that something is being hid from our view.

Granted this might lead to endless speculation or it might lead to what I call those moments when suddenly "THE LIGHTS GO ON", and you say! "That's it!", then look for something to back it up, I don't think you can have a moment like that by ignoring it, but by bringing it into the light.

I don't see it as totally unproductive, as I think if enough people bothered the Gov, they might get something.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Yeah there are different things they could be hiding. It could be relevant. just seems it may also not be, and their secrecy is just to suck energy, so I don't put much in it. We'll see the footage when we do and it'll probably suck as bad as everything else we've seen and we'll still be guessing. Or at least some will.

Other things they might be hiding: Plane bloing up before impact? Some eyewitnesses said this - hit by a missile? Bomb on borad? It explains the odd fire spread to the far left on the fourth floor. Reason to cover it up: technically then the gov. killed the passengers, which opens a whole new string of questions and procedures than if the terrorists did it by crashing in unassisted.

I don't mean to quash all questions, just the ones that've been answered already.

<< 1   >>

join