It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found something interesting about this particular (alleged) Roswell alien footage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim
Sorry, I'm lost now. Are you all talking about the alien autopsy footage when you're on about it being in a movie, or the OP? I haven't seen the film, so have no clue.
Grey

Hi Grey,

Well, the comments I made above related to the video in the Original Post in this thread (i.e. referred to by some researchers as "the end clip", since it appears at the end of the comedy/movie "Alien Autopsy" (1996)), NOT the more infamous alien autopsy footage which has been around for the last decade ("the Santilli footage").

Kind Regards,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thanks for clearing that up Isaac. I was very confused by the back and forth discussion about the two clips and which was which. Looks like I'm going to have to watch the movie now as my curiosity has been pricked by this thread.

Cheers,
Grey

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmeartifacts
Someone please identify this man

Could it be Mack Brazel?

Peace

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
This is very easy. Anything with quality that low. So INTENTIONALLY made crappy looking CANNOT be real. I'm sick of all these "staged" videos which are then processed to look extremely crappy so you can't tell how fake they are.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
the long sideburns suggest it was a civilian

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join