It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found something interesting about this particular (alleged) Roswell alien footage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
the cameraman catches his own shadow from the floodlights, watch it again. He was not hiding. As he walks around to his left he walks in front of the floodlights which are behind him against the wall and mounted higher up on the wall of the hanger.

As he is trying to film the being and the circle of people crowded around it he films his own shadow.

They had just recovered it so there is a furver of activity around it. Long slow archival shots were more then likely made at another point under conditions that were more "secure".

Everything is period correct from what I can see down to the two MP who are standing on the otherside of the body one kind of leaning in, white boots, white belt, white pit helmut with black tape MP.

Marcel walks in and stands on the left, he has the lighter colored pants, officer blouse and officers cap on.

The Major ? is the one who runs in sort of center screen with the v tail commanders coat.

He is the one that makes Marcel retract the story.

Although all the above could just be my imagination

Ram

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I think it's real.

They way people looks - old fasion stuff.
Also note that it has a fracture on it's right leg...

try look for it. And think where it was seen before.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
I think I saw somewhere that this footage was actually created for part of a film called ""Alien Autopsy" The problem is I don't know how I can search to validate this as "Alien Autopsy" is the name of the friggin film. Has anyone seen the film?

It looks as if I'm right. Read the last comment here on Youtube.

You are absolutely spot on. This footage is from that movie. Apparantly the "real" footage they had to fake is partially recovered at the end, and then they view it and this is what we see. It was made for the movie, it's not real.

Obviously someone just ripped that clip off the end of the movie Alien Autopsy and stuck it on the net hoping it would stir up a bit of crap, as not many people have seen that movie to recognise this footage.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I would like to throw another tangent into the mix, for your consideration. Go to www.projectcamelot.net... and watch the Dan Burisch video interview then read the Henry Deacon update. Basically, these guys say that the Roswell crash occupants were humans from a distant future, on a different timeline, in an attempt to repair the past and alter future events and timeline possibilities.

A lot for a person new to the Roswell / UFO subject to swallow, but these guys are adamant this is what happened. And there are events in the very near future which the Roswell occupants were trying to prevent from happening. If these beings really are humans on a different timeline and in a vast distant future, then it makes sense that they may appear Asian or 6 ft tall. The 6 fingers, well, who really knows about that one. But it will really open your minds if you take a look at these interviews, it will give you a fresh perspective on what you _think_ happened at Roswell.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by RiotComing]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
GAAAD! The video in question was produced as part of a movie guys!!!

Originally posted by Xeros
I think I saw somewhere that this footage was actually created for part of a film called ""Alien Autopsy" The problem is I don't know how I can search to validate this as "Alien Autopsy" is the name of the friggin film. Has anyone seen the film?

It looks as if I'm right. Read the last comment here on Youtube.

Actually, this is from the ending of "Alien Autopsy" a movie from 2006 about how they faked the infamous film by the same name. The creators claim that the alien autopsy film that is all over the internet was a fake, because the original they got from USA was destroyed. This clip is a reconstruction of what is allegedly what remains of the ORGIGNAL autopsy film. Sounds complicated, I know, but thare you have it. Look it up.

Sorry, but please read the thread. It's part of a movie!!

Obviously someone just ripped that clip off the end of the movie Alien Autopsy and stuck it on the net hoping it would stir up a bit of crap, as not many people have seen that movie to recognise this footage

Exactly. John Nada,

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
How exactly do you watch this video?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
The image I posted earlier proves that the 2 alien bodies are the same.

So this means that they are either both hoaxes or both real.

The autopsy video was debunked. However, If I was the military I would disinfo the heck out of it. If it was a disinfo job, then we all fell for it.

NOW!!!
The video shows the air field, the hangers and the personel. So now the job at hand is matching all 3 of those things up with the photos of the actual people who were there. Also match up real photos from the base and figure out if this was really filmed at the base. The first video was in a O.R. and no one knows what the inside of the base looked like. The outside however I suspect probably has been photographed for other reasons in the past.

There are definitly shots in that film of military officers faces. Someone has to have a year book sitting around somewhere. Heck I have the pictures of over 5000 guys from the uss kitty hawk 1992 west pac cruise book. The military loves to photograph them selves.

This could be the case cracker here.

For you people who think this is a hoax....... Just let us go on our goose chase, its not bothering you, and any attempt you make will be considered disinfo, so zip it while we investigate.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
It blows my mind how people can say over and over again that this is FROM A MOVIE yet people still go on thinking its the real deal.

At least look into the possibility that YES IT WAS FROM A MOVIE.

Read the posts !

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:15 AM
link   
What blows my mind is that the Alien appeared to be naked. If he(it) was just recovered and put on that stretcher, why would his clothing be totally gone? Am I wrong in assuming that an intelligent being made of skin (versus fur or thick armour) would wear a flight suit, or at least a uniform of some type?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Even human accident victims get cut out of clothing some times.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
My common sense won't allow me to believe that a dead alien would be stripped of his clothing just minutes after crashing. Has anyone who was present that night come forth and said that the alien was found either naked or clothed?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Does anyone else see the five fingers and one thumb on the close up of the hand?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by carewemust
My common sense won't allow me to believe that a dead alien would be stripped of his clothing just minutes after crashing. Has anyone who was present that night come forth and said that the alien was found either naked or clothed?

So you would do an autopsy on a person with their jeans on?

Seriously I believe viewing the "alien" in its birthday suit would make perfect sense.

And you don't know if it was ever even wearing clothing.

Now if it were wearing clothing yes it would be nice to see the material. But if you had an alien being what would you be more interested in.. its clothes or its body.

Thats a no brainer.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Now if it were wearing clothing yes it would be nice to see the material. But if you had an alien being what would you be more interested in.. its clothes or its body.

Thats a no brainer.

Without question, its body!

Unless the clothes were slinky, black, frilly and sexy.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I posted earlier that I had heard that the aliens at Roswell were short. A couple of others said that that was dis information. That they were actually tall and gangly, I believe.

Well I did some research and found this:

The bodies of four or five of these beings (possibly one was still alive) were recovered near Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 by the US Air Force.

Description : Short, humanoid, bipedal being. Height may vary between 3.5 and 4.5 feet tall. Body is thin and skinny, almost fragile. Limbs are also extremely thin and long, out of proportion to the body. Three or four fingers per hand, usually with webbing between the digits. [see picture] The head is very large with no hair, huge black eyes, two tiny nostrils, a very small slit of a mouth and no ears. Blood is reported as being a pale yellow or whitish substance.

Source:
www.mufor.org...

Also says 3 or 4 fingers per hand. The alien in the videos/pics in this thread have 6 fingers.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Short, humanoid, bipedal being. Height may vary between 3.5 and 4.5 feet tall. Body is thin and skinny, almost fragile. Limbs are also extremely thin and long, out of proportion to the body. Three or four fingers per hand, usually with webbing between the digits. [see picture] The head is very large with no hair, huge black eyes, two tiny nostrils, a very small slit of a mouth and no ears.

Sounds to me like the description of what we all presume an alien to look like. This could be disinformation as well.

Robertfenix

Do you, or anyone else for that matter, have any way of isolating the frame with Marcel in it?

Peace

edit: BTW, I don't care if it was "PART OF A MOVIE".

[edit on 3-3-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
edit: BTW, I don't care if it was "PART OF A MOVIE".

errr...k? Out of curiosty why? By the way there's no "if" about it, I've seen the movie and this is what it's from.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
BTW, I don't care if it was "PART OF A MOVIE".

Hi Dr Love,

As John Nada has commented, there is no "if" about it. The relevant footage (referred to by some researchers as "the end clip") WAS part of a movie. Like John, I've seen the movie and can confirm that the footage was in it.

I've cut and pasted below some relevant details from my database of infamous UFO videos.

I think the following details are fairly significant to assessing the credibility of the clip (particularly the first and final points...).

(1) The end clip appeared at the end of the movie "Alien Autopsy" (1996) starring the British comic duo "Ant and Dec". That movie was a comedy.

(2) The comedy was produced with the assistance of Ray Santilli (the chap behind the original "alien autopsy" footage), and he appeared in the movie itself. See the relevant entries in the IMDB movie database at the links below:
imdb.com...
imdb.com...

(3) Santilli has admitted that the movie tells the true story behind the infamous "alien autopsy" footage, and has appeared in a documentary with others involved in the hoax to reveal how it was done (although he insisted [with a big grin on his face] that the infamous "alien autopsy" footage was a "reconstruction", not a "hoax").

(4) British researcher Philip Mantle contacted an executive of the company that made the movie (QWERTY Films) and that executive confirmed that the end clip was made for the movie. See:
www.virtuallystrange.net...

It is interesting to see various webpages claim that the source of the end clip is unknown.

As I've mentioned in a previous thread, one of those webpages also includes a well known hoaxed photograph with a caption claiming that the source of the photograph is unknown...

CONCLUSION: Calling this footage a "hoax" would be like calling the movie "Star Wars" a hoax. They were both intended simply as entertainment. Enjoy them - but don't take either one as being videos of actual events...

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

[edit on 3-3-2007 by IsaacKoi]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Someone please identify this man

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm lost now. Are you all talking about the alien autopsy footage when you're on about it being in a movie, or the OP? I haven't seen the film, so have no clue.

If the OP footage is still in question....can anyone identify the approx age of the footage from the style/design of the uniforms? I'm not from the US, so don't know if the military uniform changes much or how often.

Just a thought.

Grey

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join