It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found something interesting about this particular (alleged) Roswell alien footage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:52 AM
link   
www.alienvideo.net...

This footage was posted here some time ago. So I originally watched it and just kind of shrugged it off. It was interesting and looked as though it could be authentic, but you know how it goes.

So I'm currently in the process of reading Timothy Good's book Alien Contact: Top-Secret UFO Files Revealed and read of Sergeant Melvin E. Brown's eyewitness account of the incident relayed by one of his daughters, Beverly Bean.

Dad was reading this article in the Daily Mirror in the late 1970s, I think, and he said, "I was there!"---pointing to this article. He said it was all true, apart from one fact. He told us afterward that any men available were taken to this site. They had to form a ring around whatever it was they had to cover, and everything was put on trucks. They were told not to look and to take no notice, and were sworn to secrecy.

I can remember my dad saying he couldn't understand why they wanted refrigerated trucks. And him [sic] and another guy had to sit on the back of a truck to take this stuff to a hanger. They were packed in ice. And he lifted up the tarpaulin and looked in, and saw two, or possibly three bodies.

He told us they were nothing to be scared of. They were friendly looking and had nice faces. They looked Asian, he said, but had larger heads and no hair. They looked a yellowy color. He was frightened a bit, because he knew he shouldn't be doing it, so he only had a quick glimpse. But he said they could have passed for Chinese---they had slanted eyes.

And he had to stand guard duty outside the hangar, and his commanding officer came up and said, "I want to have a look in. Let's both have a look inside!" So they both went into the hangar, and they didn't see anything, as everything was packed away for storage to be flown out the next day.

Now I watch that footage and it seems eerily similar to the beginning of Melvin Brown's account. The alien does look to have slanted eyes and an almost human form. Is it possible we could be watching the real deal here?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:03 AM
link   
there have always been a few things that bugged me about these kinds of stories.

1. if they wanted it to be so secret, they wouldn't have started filming the scene.

2. the comment "we were sworn to secrecy"

did they pull a cross your heart and hope to die pinky swear for everyone? this is the military. they don't have to make you swear secrecy, they simply have to select those that they know will follow orders, guys who want to be military men for life and want to keep getting rank promotions.

the video certainly looks old and authentic but, sadly, we'll never know

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   
The filming is so crappy though that it looks as if it may have been filmed by something that didn't look like a camera in order to not draw attention. Possibly CIA or some other agency that were sent to the scene to try and get a look.

I know that sounds farfetched, but no agency likes other agencies knowing more than them. It could also have been filmed by another branch of military intelligence.

Peace

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have stated this before, but IMO that washed out clip is the real deal.

According to what I know to be true the "looki lous" at the retreival site were all brought to the base this included Brazels teenage son, a local reporter, a local police officer and of course the bases command officers, Marcel being one of them and is shown in the video.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Authentic or not, that is a cool video.

One thing though, weren't the supposed alien bodies supposed to be much smaller? That alien is almost as tall as the humans around it.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I have stated this before, but IMO that washed out clip is the real deal.

According to what I know to be true the "looki lous" at the retreival site were all brought to the base this included Brazels teenage son, a local reporter, a local police officer and of course the bases command officers, Marcel being one of them and is shown in the video.

you can identify one of the officers in the video? wouldn't that pretty much seal it's authenticity?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blueracer
Authentic or not, that is a cool video.

One thing though, weren't the supposed alien bodies supposed to be much smaller? That alien is almost as tall as the humans around it.

That is the disinfo throwing you off of the truth.

Truth is the recovered body(s) were almost 6 foot tall and gangly looking.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Could have been disinformation regarding the size.

I'm just going by what Melvin Brown said. He said they looked human, and that video shows something that looks human. Look at the feet especially.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Look how many fingers are on the aliens hands. 6 fingers. Now watch the alien autopsy video. Same number. Also the general direction the hands are facing (palm up) is the same.
Also the wound on the leg is similar

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
acmeartifacts

So what are you implying? I mean that in a friendly way.

Could be that IF the alien autopsy footage is really fake, and most believe it to be (I'm still on the fence), some sort of model was made from the authentic alien body just for the sole purpose of staging the autopsy video, having it proved a fake, and in essence proving the real video a fake.

Did that make sense?

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   
didn't the autopsy film makers admit to the hoax?

didn't they recently make a movie about them?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Probably......but people also claimed to have staged the Patterson Bigfoot video while many still believe, myself included, that it's real. These are conspiracies for a reason. All kinds of people claiming all kinds of things go with the territory.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think I saw somewhere that this footage was actually created for part of a film called ""Alien Autopsy" The problem is I don't know how I can search to validate this as "Alien Autopsy" is the name of the friggin film. Has anyone seen the film?

It looks as if I'm right. Read the last comment here on Youtube.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
didn't a book name the dude in the monkey suit? I thought it was a proven hoax.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Actually, this is from the ending of "Alien Autopsy" a movie from 2006 about how they faked the infamous film by the same name. The creators claim that the alien autopsy film that is all over the internet was a fake, because the original they got from USA was destroyed. This clip is a reconstruction of what is allegedly what remains of the ORGIGNAL autopsy film. Sounds complicated, I know, but thare you have it. Look it up.

Move along folks nothing to see here.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Xeros]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
didn't a book name the dude in the monkey suit?

Hell, there was a TV show showing the guy. He walked just like the Bigfoot in the video, but a closer look at the image shows detail that's just not hoaxable.
But that's a discussion for another thread I guess.

Peace

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
there have always been a few things that bugged me about these kinds of stories.

1. if they wanted it to be so secret, they wouldn't have started filming the scene.

i was always lead to believe that the reason they film it, is so that the higher ups that could not make it to the site would have a reference during the briefing. what ever the incident may be.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
perhaps but then why not film head on and get long slow shots of the body instead of what appears to be stealth shots thanks to a zippercam.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
This should answer any questions about the autopsy video:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Wow, where did this video come from? Just out of the blue? Notice how these people look like they are nazis, at least that's the impression I'm getting. Interesting find Dr. love.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join