It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rambo IV - Christian Film

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
www.catholicnewsagency.com...

Sylvester Stallon told the interviewer at the Catholic News Agency that Rambo IV is a 'Christian Film'. Why? Because it involves his character making sure that missionaries make it to their mission safely. Also, because his character, who is athiest, starts to have some faith.

Sorry Sly, I don't think so.

No, I haven't seen the movie (obviously). But I just can't see how a RAMBO film could ever be called a 'christian flick'. Perhaps Sly is trying to dip into Christian pockets after seeing how well 'Passion' did???

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

No, I haven't seen the movie (obviously). But I just can't see how a RAMBO film could ever be called a 'christian flick'. Perhaps Sly is trying to dip into Christian pockets after seeing how well 'Passion' did???

For better or worse I think Sly is a genuine believer, Rocky is a very christian flick.

He's silly but sincere, alot like his flicks which I guess gives them a twisted charm which this new Rambo will no doubt have. I doubt it'll do as well as Rocky Balboa though, the nostalgia held for Rocky is not nearly held as much for Rambo.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Not sure how this will work out. Rambo - First Blood was probably Stallone's best movie in my opinion. He didn't say much, just shot the place up. Here's a few photos of the filming in progress.

More photos found by following the link.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Sylvester Stallone is Christian in his beliefs and probably does use it in his films, like most actors do with their own beliefs........I remember a few years back reading an article about his little girl getting sick(Sophia?)and how he and his wife prayed and all went well..
Hmm.....
About the Rambo film?

I think last week, here in Melbourne Airport Syl was caught with Steroids 'growth hormones'(guys and their muscles)and was issued a hefty fine....I can't remember exactly what was said, but he was not very amused by the whole thing.
There was no 'punches' thrown!

helen

top topics

join