It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nancy Leider

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ok forgive me if this is the wrong forum. i could think of a better place and since this is where J Titor's thread was posted, i figured it would be ok.
forgive me if this subject is old and tired. i know pretty much nothing about it and have all the intentions of learning. we all have to hear about it sometime.

from what i gathered in my researching around is that she made some bold predictions and they were supposed to come true six months ago and didnt of course. i just dont know exactly what she said. could someone please give me a good explanation. and please dont leave details out, that wouldnt help me much at all.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
come on people, all i need is an explanation... i dont even care if your rude about it, just do it.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'd give you info if I had any...I've never heard of her. Is this another time-traveller? Titor never made any predictions that I am aware of...just gave little hints here and there...kinda odd considering whats happening now...but...anyway this Nancy lady...I don't know anything about it...Never heard of her..sorry!!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
You can find out a lot about her on her website,

www.zetatalk.com

She claims to communicate with Grey aliens from the Zeta reticuli star system. The woman has proven herself to be a delusional fraud many many times, and any predictions she makes should be taken with a grain of salt, IMO.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Why would you taint a grain of salt like that?!

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think you do know about it, and just want us to rip on her so she gets more exposure. I don't think so. You have your link www.zetatalk.com now go read. You said you didn't mind rudeness....there you go.

Zetas suck planet X dust.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:34 PM
link   
that website looks like a bunch of nonsence to me..

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Yup, the woman is a NUT CASE.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
i have no frickin clue she is about.... why would i want some quack to get more exposure? i'm just tryin to get a grasp on the situation.

Garon is right.... i checked that website before i even posted this thread and it was a bunch of useless crap that i couldnt make heads or tails of.

but believe what you want darklanser..... that was a deep hypothesis

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
and thank you to the ones that did help.

posted on Dec, 23 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   
At one point nancy even advocated the drowning of puppies and dogs, I imagine that her local police and county health department authorities have quite a file on her.

she is way past nucking futs.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by HowardRoark]

posted on Dec, 24 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Predicting future events in a timeline is not exacting.

Zetatalk has a number of right ideas but the desire to make money is more important than anything else.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 06:31 AM
link   
*cough*badastronomy*cough*

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:40 PM
link   
would someone get the man a cough drop please? geez

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Alright. I apologize LearningRopes. There are people from ZetaTalk that would probably want to infiltrate and stir up crap, just so they can go back and say...."Wow !! We are being discussed on a high traffic website !! We must be important !!" Didn't mean to come down on you specifically. She (N.L.) is insane.

posted on Dec, 27 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Predicting future events in a timeline is not exacting.

Zetatalk has a number of right ideas but the desire to make money is more important than anything else.

So is Puppy Lake one of the "right ideas?"

Transcript:

Interview on KROQ

Interviewer 1: What about the last question for me Nancy, and you are terrific for talking to us today but, what about our listeners who have followed your advice and taken their dogs to Puppy Lake because of the impending collapse of America? What happens to them now?

Nancy: The puppies, the puppies didn�t think that anything worse was happening to them than getting their annual rabies shot, and it didn�t feel any different to them.

Interviewer 1: So they are in a happy place now? Ok?

Nancy: Yeah I mean they are in a happy place. I suspect there is a nice place in Puppy Heaven for those puppies.

Interviewer 2: Was that really your advice?

(laughter from radio people, one woman in the studio says "I don�t remember it?")

Interviewer 2: You weren�t really advising people to drown their dogs were you?

Nancy: Yeah�

Interviewer 2: You were?

Nancy: (stuttering) Yeah, well, (stuttering) and, and well the fact is they are gonna starve and be injured�

Interviewer 1: Nancy�.? (in disbelief)

Nancy: �..and they�ll be in a worse situation�. Or eaten.

Interviewer 1: What if you are wrong though and someone has killed their dog though?

Nancy: (pause) I love dogs� you have to know�.

Interviewer: We can tell that�

Nancy: �..when I have a dog, its my lap baby. Even� I have German Shepherds and they sit on my lap.

Interviewer 1: Alright� have you killed your dogs?

Nancy: (pause) You just take them to the vet and, and they give them a shot�

Interviewer 1: Have you done that? Did you do that?

Interviewer 2: Ugh�. This has turned ugly!

Nancy: Yes, yes, yes�

(intelligible astonishment from the Radio people� One women in the studio asks "Did you do that?")

Nancy: � and you sing to them and you stroke their little nose� You know?

Interviewer 1: Nancy, how old were your dogs when you took them to put them down?

Nancy: Oh, this one was only 18 months�Yeah�

Interviewer 1: (Astonished) Oh Nancy! (Laughs in disbelief) What are you doing?

Woman: You can go to a safe place, why don�t you just take your dogs with you?

Nancy: Because what are you going to feed those dogs?

(Interviewer laughs)

Nancy: What� If there is a food shortage and all your neighbours can�t go to the grocery store and they have hunted down the wildlife to nothing, they are gonna�. You know a dog makes a good meal�.

Interviewer 1: Oh Nancy!!! (disgusted laugh)

Nancy: � and, and then soon your dog is missing�.

Interviewer 1: (mockingly) I was so on board with you baby, until right now! Now Nancy, you�. Im sure that you meet with people every day that think you are just full blown nuts�

Nancy: Oh yeah�

Interviewer 1: What do you say to them?

Nancy: I don�t care what you think Im getting the message out, take it or leave it, its your business, its your life. But, I feel sorry for anybody who has small children who�s gonna not at least keep an eye out for that day the sun goes down a couple of hours late, you know�

Interviewer 2: (sarcastically) Take them to puppy lake, right.

Interviewer 1: Alright Nancy we are out of time�.

Nancy: (interrupting) You still have time to go to Puppy Heaven, you know, at that point in time�.

Interviewer 2: Oh good� Now that�s an important point�

Nancy: I never said do it now�

Interviewer 2: Awww Jeez�.

Nancy: �..just do it before the pole shift.

Interviewer 1: ZetaTalk.com, Nancy we will talk to you in about a week� Thanks for your time.

Nancy: Thank you� bye, bye now.

source

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
Alright. I apologize LearningRopes. There are people from ZetaTalk that would probably want to infiltrate and stir up crap, just so they can go back and say...."Wow !! We are being discussed on a high traffic website !! We must be important !!" Didn't mean to come down on you specifically. She (N.L.) is insane.

no harm done... i figure she's just some quack who didnt know when to stop with her false predictions.. all she wanted was the attention and any money that came along with it.

posted on Dec, 28 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
OMFG!!! bahaha ahahaha

ganna be the 2nd most crazyest thing iv ever read!!

she should be banned from owning anyliving thing!

Better yet, lock her up in shackels and thro away the key!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow. Reading that interview made me sick to my stomach. It's a shame that they let this woman out on the streets. She stark raving mad. How could she advocate the killing of another creature based on her belief of a pole shift?!?!

posted on Dec, 29 2003 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
OMFG!!! bahaha ahahaha

ganna be the 2nd most crazyest thing iv ever read!!

she should be banned from owning anyliving thing!

Better yet, lock her up in shackels and thro away the key!

Well, DM, youve got me. What is the 1st most crazy thing you ever read??

I'm sorry to bring this up DarkLanser, especially after you have already apologised. But, just who, exactly were you trying to impress with your first post?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join