It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2007??

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by azdude1804
JUNE 12th PEOPLE. IRAN, DROPS A BOMB ON ISREAL!!!!
A LEADER WILL RISE, AND IT WILL BE THE ANTICHRIST!!

NO
JOAN OF ARC
TRIUMPHANT

pipe down, my friend. no need for us to yell!

it is going to be fun not traumatic and those who are thinking the positive thoughts are the most powerful minds thinking as one. No way any kind of negativity or shouting fearful things can change that - there is always more disorganization in pessimism and fear than in hope and optimism...and the positive is growing day by day.

There is NO way we are going to let ourselves be destroyed by our minds and their own arrogance!

So relax. Get ready to rock and roll, dude!
I am 'sirius.'

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I'm not really looking forward to June. I will have to serve jury duty. It seems you have to go do something illegal and get caught to get out of this. The system is rigged. Why should people who broke the law get out of this work while I've been obeying the law and now I have to do extra work? It's not fair I say. Citizen Revolt against jury duty, June 2007. I'm just joking. I don't plan on starting a civil war. The last time I had jury duty in another town, everyone pled guilty rather than face me.

Oh well, might be able to buy a hamburger and fries with all that big time jury duty money. Donald Trump, eat you heart out. Too bad they don't compensate for gas mileage. There may not be enough money left over to buy the hamburger.

Hmmm, I checked when NYC had the highest temperature ever. It was 106 degrees F. on a day of the month in July I'm familiar with. I predict NYC will get hot again. Might be going out on a limb here. Disclaimer: If it gets hot, blame it on the President not doing enough to stop greenhouse gases. I didn't have anything to do with it. Obviously the President needs to fire their environmental chief for not doing enough if this happens. Never even consider that it's summertime and it occasionally gets hot that time of year. Yep, I predict it will get hot in the June, July time frame. Just a hunch I have.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by orionthehunter]

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by orionthehunter
I'm not really looking forward to June. I will have to serve jury duty. It seems you have to go do something illegal and get caught to get out of this. The system is rigged.

Or, at the very least, just mismanaged and misunderstood. And above all it is highly illogical.

I am 38 years old and have lived in this town practically all my life. I have a college education (Associate's degree) and have always had a driver's license and when I was a property owner, I was also a registered voter (about 10 years). I have never been convicted of a felony and I don't even have student loans.

I have NEVER, not even once, been called to jury duty. Now how crazy is that?

My beau says it is because my IQ is 149 and I am articulate and not at all afraid to speak my mind...especially against injustice and other social/ethical dysfunction.

To top that off, I personally have been on the receiving end of injustice in the legal system - it is an unbelievable story but documented and true...but truth and integrity WILL win out in the end. Thank God. I didn't even get so much as a friendly f.u. afterward in the way of apology.

I don't even know why I brought all that crap up. Injustice is rampant in this country.

I foresee an overturning of unprecedented proportion in America - not through war or strife; just the proverbial last straw on a starving uninsured camel's back.

Enough is enough. I have that on 'good authority.'

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

-Attack on Iran, possible nuclear confrontation/WW3
-The rapture/ascension
-UFO revealing of some sort

www.Yahweh.com
this one second

go here, it explains. theres a lot of reading.
WARNING: THOSE WHO ARE DOOMED TO HELL, THIS IS SCARY NEWS FOR YOU. CHANGE!!!

JESUS IS NEAR.
UFOS EXIST AND SO DO DEMONS, IVE SEEN WITH MY OWN 2 EYES. IVE ALSO HEARD WITH MY OWN 2 EARS A GROWL. THIS SOUND SOUNDED LIKE 4 DIFFERENT VOICES SIMULTANEOUSLY, AND 2 OF THEM SOUND LIKE A NOISE BEING MADE INWARD, LIKE THE SOUND WAS GOING IN, AND NOT OUT, IT WAS SOMETHING, NOT OF THIS EARTH.

i didnt mean the 22nd, i meant the 12th

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

NO
JOAN OF ARC
TRIUMPHANT
pipe down, my friend. no need for us to yell!
it is going to be fun not traumatic and those who are thinking the positive thoughts are the most powerful minds thinking as one. No way any kind of negativity or shouting fearful things can change that - there is always more disorganization in pessimism and fear than in hope and optimism...and the positive is growing day by day.

im not the one that said it was going to happen. the site i listed did. i merely relayed that on here. and i wasnt yelling, i wanted to make sure people could read it clearly. watch, jaws will be dropping in june. ok, it may not happen that day, what i said would may not happen, but i can tell you, JUNE is a month of chaos, and it will only get worse. Jesus will hopfully return soon.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

im not the one that said it was going to happen. the site i listed did. i merely relayed that on here. and i wasnt yelling, i wanted to make sure people could read it clearly.

I understand now. I only understood it clearly after, between the two of us, it was posted three times...

hmmmm...

We are in accord!

watch, jaws will be dropping in june. ok, it may not happen that day, what i said would may not happen, but i can tell you, JUNE is a month of chaos, and it will only get worse.

Well, as we should know by now, it always gets worse before it gets better and the darkest hour is right BEFORE the dawn.

July will reveal the first rays of a new rising SON. The Prince of Peace (JMH) will be arriving in full regalia. And the Saints are coming, too.

Jesus will hopefully return soon.

Jesus is already here, and waits in hope and patience, with all of us here, both asleep and awake.

But we both trust tricycles best for both the babes and the elderly...and for the rest of us in our prime, slap a hog motor on that baby and we're satisfied, too.

And so we await for the proverbial third wheel. In July. Mama + Daddy and baby makes three!

Thank you.

posted on May, 2 2007 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I predict a great disaster in June. Stock market crashes big time. Chaos in the streets. June 12th. If it doesn't happen then just add 6 days and keep doing so until it does happen. I'll eventually be right.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join