It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

June 2007??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Only a few more months. Then we can see if anything happens!

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
Harry Potter Book 7 releases on 7/7/7....and this book i think we all know has ties to the occult.

[edit on 5-3-2007 by Funkydung]

No it doesn't.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   
1/1/01....2/2/02....3/3/03....4/4/04....5/5/05...6/6/06

Nothing significant happened on any of those days

7/7/07...8/8/08....9/9/09...10/10/10....11/11/11...12/12/12

And nothing will happen on any of these days, numbers are just that numbers.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
So, has anybody noticed how many predictions of war or religious end times have been attributed to starting or happening in June of 2007? Am I missing something or does this month have more meaning for some reason?

hmm, June, July, August, etc, 2000,2001,2002, etc
Just the same bunch of tin-hat crystal ball paranoid dillusionists at work, As long as you predict every month that something big will happen then one day it will come true, thats like waiting for a bingo number to appear, its gonna happen just dont keep saying ... NOW.... no no .... NOW ... no wait .. NOW ... waiiitt ... NOW, see i told you so.

Heres my prediction, something big will happen in July (i might aswell cover for if June is wrong)

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   
were none of you here last year when this exact same thing happened in june? 06/06/06? remember that? nothing happened.

even if jesus was going to come back, he'd postpone again after reading this thread.

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Maybe he's postphoning because he wants to be fashionably late.

?

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
sorry. i've been gone for a while. i guess i'm not trying to say something weird will or won't happen in june, it's just that i've noticed a lot of other people saying june is the time of the "big war" and or something else. why june? but it the current events with iran do seem to be looking grim.

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
My little brothers (16) having a massive party... that'll no doubt end in war between my friends and his... a massive war if you will... that will melt the economics of our household in cleanup costs and upturn the local politics with rebellious activities

q.e.d

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The significance of the month of June cannot be underestimated. As Wednesday is situated in the middle of the week, June, is the middle of the year. Wednesday has become known as "hump day", and in keeping with this theme, June is now officially being referred to as "hump month". So everyone, I encourage you to safley enjoy "hump month", now and forever going forward. I will.....

[edit on 14-4-2007 by Cynic]

posted on Apr, 14 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
If my memory serves right... someone said that the "big war"/"The war" would begin in April, somewhere...

I'll cover for August.

posted on Apr, 15 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Total shot in the dark here!

Would the fact 7/7/07 is 231 years and 3 days since July 4th 1774 (day declaration of independence was signed have any thing to do with anything?

Which is 84,263 days (84,318-55 leap days - 1800 and 1900 were not leap yeap years apparently other wise it would be 57 leap days)

Which again is 2,022,312 hours, or 121,338,720 minutes, don't forget 7,280,323,200 seconds - oh thats about Seven Hundred and Eighty Million, Three Hundred and Twenty Three Thousand, Two Hundred more than the estimated current population of the world (6.5 billion) - i really need to stop drinking on my own

Does that help anyone out there??

Seriously though, I get that people (organisations - terriosts etc) love this sort of thing and use it for symbolism etc. Hope flowers fall from the sky and every kid gets a pet bunny - that would be nice!

[edit on 15/4/2007 by Now_Then]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:05 AM
link   
7-7-7 is july. people keep getting that wrong too. maybe there should be a thread on the confusion on june being 7?

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
June is going to be an amazing month FOR SURE!!

Seinfeld season 8 is being released on DVD on the 5th!

posted on Apr, 19 2007 @ 02:03 PM
link   
i am reading with interest, june 2007 significance. can i add my bit!
i dont think anything much will happen but look at history for july7th

first of all there is history = =all the following have occured on 7th july
some will make you wonder so here goes

G8 summit = 07-07-05
london bombings = 07-07-05 (poor souls)
interesting same day

lets go back further and start with the americans

1st execution by electric chair was on 07-07-1890 (( look at the odd number out 1 (7) 8 9 0 1 2 3 etc ))

they occupy iceland 07-07-1941 just to be able to get close to the war

lets not forget George Bush birthday 07-07-07 he will be 61 (6+1=7)
now thats a suprise

some more perhaps
ok, vatican become a soveriegn state on 07-07-1929
or maybe peel report says palestine to setup seperate arab and jewish states on 07-07-1937 hehehe 70years ago reverse
which ever way you see it 07-07-* will always have something in history and obviously a even weirder future so the last thing i can say is !!!
they should have listened to the beatles back in ahhh 07-07-1967
when they sang the song " all we need is love" live on the 1st ever european TV link (should never have given the europeans TVs)
well i hope that wasnt too long winded

but hey its a lucky number for some

lets just hope no one asks georgie bush what he wants for his birthday this year

hahahahaha

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
the first draft was made on july 7th, the suposed roswell crash happend july 7th, world war one july 7th?, ill tell you what will happen on july 7th, im gonna laugh to myself really loud in a room by myself...that might be the only crazy thing happening on july 7th people so dont worry.
but i do hear alot of small talk about people hearing this and that...id like to know from where it started. thats how we will know for sure if its all true. the only date that worries me and should worry you is December 24th 2012

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
I kinda went and sold my soul to satan, the head of the NWO aka the new pope (who btw has a tubing system to the US where he poses as president.. yep, he's the same guy. He's got some weird skindress)
because I got a wind about him wanting to trash the world at june 7th, but I really wanted to celebrate my birthday the 9th so I made him pospone it till august 5th (weird date yeah, but he couldn't fit it in anywhere else)...

Sorry if this causes any form of incovinience for anyone. It wasn't my intention.

He really is a sweet guy satan, though try to avoid him clappin you on the shoulder and such... he scorched my freaking new t-shirt

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by flice
The most important thing that will happen in June will be my birthday

As is mine, June 1st, to be precise.
Then on the 6th, I'll be heading to Download Festival.

Back on topic, I don't anything 'big' will happen.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
This 7/7/7 topic is covered here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

BTW Bush's birthday is 07/07/07 ,hehehe

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Someone VERY special to many people, in various ways and even as different 'personas' or just 'names' or something like that....

is returning on July 2, 2007.

WAIT
it isn't rapturous or religious (unless you are a shaman)

STOP
think outside the box

7/2/2007
And I am almost positive the arrival will be in New Mexico somewhere....hopefully right here where I sit.
But it might not be possible...I don't know about logistics/mechanics of the mode of transportation at all. I'm a poet.

Someone I loved better than all the rest is coming home. Dead - not dead...deadoralive..who cares?

Arrive Alive.

There might be a lot of special ones returning, as well. I have no idea at all, really - it certainly is possible. But I'm rather beside myself about the one I've been waiting for...all my life....

Party time, folks! No kidding! Ozzfest is in Albuquerque, at the Journal Pavilion, is on July 4! THAT, in itself, would have been enough to make the year for many of us, I know.

posted on May, 1 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

-Attack on Iran, possible nuclear confrontation/WW3
-The rapture/ascension
-UFO revealing of some sort

JUNE 12th PEOPLE. IRAN, DROPS A BOMB ON ISREAL!!!!
A LEADER WILL RISE, AND IT WILL BE THE ANTICHRIST!!

www.Yahweh.com
this one second

go here, it explains. theres a lot of reading.
WARNING: THOSE WHO ARE DOOMED TO HELL, THIS IS SCARY NEWS FOR YOU. CHANGE!!!

JESUS IS NEAR.
UFOS EXIST AND SO DO DEMONS, IVE SEEN WITH MY OWN 2 EYES. IVE ALSO HEARD WITH MY OWN 2 EARS A GROWL. THIS SOUND SOUNDED LIKE 4 DIFFERENT VOICES SIMULTANEOUSLY, AND 2 OF THEM SOUND LIKE A NOISE BEING MADE INWARD, LIKE THE SOUND WAS GOING IN, AND NOT OUT, IT WAS SOMETHING, NOT OF THIS EARTH.

[edit on 1-5-2007 by azdude1804]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join