It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise your hand if you support NWO

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Its the natural progression of humanity and the earth to be become part of a one world goverment, i dont think reverting back to individual city states is the right idea. And people who say "oh but i beleive in countrys!" yup well that doesnt make any sense, nations borders are built around conquest and the drawing up off borders by rich men in chateuxs necking champagne as million of men were being sent to their deaths. If you dont support a one world goverment then you dont support the premises under which your nations were created. Isnt that a bit contradictory?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starvald
Its the natural progression of humanity and the earth to be become part of a one world goverment, ...

Can you qualify that with anything? Or is it just an opinion? (then don't state it as fact)

If you dont support a one world goverment then you dont support the premises under which your nations were created. Isnt that a bit contradictory?

Not all nations are created as you seem to think. It's not always a gathering of provinces or states to form a bigger nation. Often a nation is the result of splitting up a piece of land. (see former Yugoslavia, Panama, former USSR etc.) So what premise are you reffering to exactly, and how is it contradictory?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:29 AM
link   
"Can you qualify that with anything? Or is it just an opinion?"

based on the fact that man has expanentialy expanded in collective groups since we migrated from africa. Also, you kinda proved my explination of how nations are created, people didnt just randomly pick and choose to live in paticular areas they saw fit and kind off workd out the borders for themselves, those borders were created artificialy. And that is also the premise by which i made my point, borders of nations were created to secure terratorial boundaries, they are created by man and expanded by man and as time goes on they get bigger as more resources are required to support any number of the populace. China is a good example of this, and also the formation of Europe, Africa and the United States and the Middle East[which was effectively created by France and Britain]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Thanks for clarification. I’ll have to reflect on what you’ve written.

However, I do hope that a one world government is not a natural evolution of humanity. I believe that delegating power to a centralized power results in lost of power at the local level.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
your right it does lead to a lack of power at the local level, but when your dealing with population numbers in excess of billions then its kinda hard to involve everybody, it just isnt feasible, however ensuring that everyone is represented is important and just now it seems we would rather off half of the population than give them a representative voice. It just kinda breaks down to this, either Orwell was right and were all #d, or we will be part of the greatest time in evolution and we usher in a golden age of technology and freedom that is total global cooperation which we will all take part in as a humanity to end wars, criminality and corruption, basicaly live in a Utopian Gene Rodenbury Star Trek world. From chaos there is order, and it may be necesary to have the unsettling times we see now to ensure a greater future for humanity. Seems like a pipedream though, but its either that or MAD, Mutual Assured Annihilation, the accepted military doctrine of nuclear fallout.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:55 PM
link   
so is this number identification the dreaded mark of the beast? eventhough a lot of people don't believe in religion why is it that this NWO system sounds a lot like the system that the anti christ wants to set? aren't the similarities between the 2 too coincidential? and if not wouldnt that prove the evilness behind the whole master plan wich might explain 9/11, genocides, wars where endless of civilians and troops are dying.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Many people seem to take it all a bit literaly from a highly christianised point of view, i dont know maybe its a way to help them reinforce their religious ideologys.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'm raising no hands for the New World Order, it can go straight to hell where it came from. I stand for freedom, individuals rights etc, which the NWO is the exact opposite of.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Thanks for clarification. I’ll have to reflect on what you’ve written.

However, I do hope that a one world government is not a natural evolution of humanity. I believe that delegating power to a centralized power results in lost of power at the local level.

It is the natural evolution though, so long as technology advances. Think about this, in 1000 years when we are colonizing the solar system, what will constitute the "local level". See what I'm getting at?

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by InSaneTK
I'm raising no hands for the New World Order, it can go straight to hell where it came from. I stand for freedom, individuals rights etc, which the NWO is the exact opposite of.

Is there any evidence that a "nwo" will suspend individual rights or freedoms?I'm not criticizing,just genually asking.If there are any solid facts to prove it,I would like to see them.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Is there any evidence that a "nwo" will suspend individual rights or freedoms?I'm not criticizing,just genually asking.If there are any solid facts to prove it,I would like to see them.

I dont want to speak for InSaneTK but in America Ive seen states rights usurped (and attempted to be usurped) with regards to firearms, abortion and marriage. On the personal level we've all had the right to own property taken away. Our home and auto taxes are indicative of a lease we pay even after we think we have purchased something and all of our religions are being attacked constantly with restrictions and legislation.

On a global level the UN tries almost daily to impose global weapons legislation and global taxation.

I dont see why a fully global government, with no one to answer to, would be any different. In fact, I see it as being much more totalitarian and much more brazen in the rights it strips us all of and the manufactured penalties it levies.

I guess if you dont want to be personally responsable for anything or have any couter-globalist opinions or beliefs ever than sure, the NWO is a great idea. Speaking for myself, Ill start shooting at the first blue helmet (the UN will absolutely have a part in this) I see coming down the street and I wont stop until Im dead.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I guess if you dont want to be personally responsable for anything or have any couter-globalist opinions or beliefs ever than sure, the NWO is a great idea. Speaking for myself, Ill start shooting at the first blue helmet (the UN will absolutely have a part in this) I see coming down the street and I wont stop until Im dead.

I have to say,I have a hard time beliving that all of a sudden there will be blue helmets rolling down the streets with the intent to.....just what the heck are they supposed to be do?I don't belive for one second anykind of police state can exist across the world.Policing China would take the combined efforts of the rest of the world alone,nevermind policing the USA.Also,to build such a police force would require hundreds of millions of trained police and servicemen who would have to sell out their fellow citizens,and the human race in general.The only way a nwo will occur is if the majority of mankind want it to.

But if i'm wrong,I will gladly lend a hand to eliminate the oppressors.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeSpeaker

Policing China would take the combined efforts of the rest of the world alone,nevermind policing the USA.Also,to build such a police force would require hundreds of millions of trained police and servicemen who would have to sell out their fellow citizens,and the human race in general.The only way a nwo will occur is if the majority of mankind want it to.

They wont have to ploice us. We'll all police each other. MySpace and the like have already proven valuable to law enforcement for catching people that would have otherwise gone uncaught for drug crimes and weapons crimes.

Children are already being taken away from families simply because the families teachings may not match the teachings of the state. Government schools are teaching our kids government dependence. And all of the tech schools and many community colleges are offering certifications for forensics, law enforcement, corrections officers and similar big brothe duties.

The worst part is that people do want this. Theyre always crying for "safety" and regulation. Right now many people are pushing the UN to impose a global carbon tax. How does taxation help the environment? All itll do is add funds to the world bank if any nation actually pays it in the first place. It wont do anything for the environment.

People are begging for total control more and more.
Kids are being taught to want it and accept it.
Law enforcement jobs are expected to grow exponentially in the next few decades.

I hope youre right and neither of us have to activley defend our liberty.
Im just a bit more paranoid than most.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
They wont have to ploice us. We'll all police each other. MySpace and the like have already proven valuable to law enforcement for catching people that would have otherwise gone uncaught for drug crimes and weapons crimes.

They may be able to police minor crimes,but what i'm talking about is open revolt.Looks at whats happening in Iraq.If they can't police revolts in Bagdad,they can't police revolts in New York city.Police,firemen,paramedics,military forces,utility servicemen,etc would all have to be onboard for any type of nwo to succeed.If even half of all those services were busy revolting,there would be nothing any gov or system could do to fix it.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yea Im definetly for the NWA. I mean think about it. If we were all united under one goverment, then that would be the end teritorial wars, famine, etc. It Also seems that a one world goverment would be the natural path for humanity to take as it gets older.

-first we all lived on one continent (Africa)
-we branched out of africa to differrent parts of the world
-groups of human started coming together to form tribes
-tribes started coming together with other tribes to form villages
-villages eventually became cities
-multiple cities came together to become countries
-and next all countries will come together as HUMANITY under one goverment
-then we will branch off of this planet and colonize other planets
and so on and so on....

Thats how expansion works.
Humanity will not survive if we continue to live in individual countries the way we do now.If we do, then we will eventually destroy ourselves. Just a matter of time.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Its so nice to see some rational comments about global government.
I think that a One World Government is going to form reguardless of the objections. We already see the beginings of it in Europe. As far as the idea of freedoms being stripped from us, I am not sure if that will happen or not. Personally I think freedoms, such as, speech and religion are for the most part not that important in a good functioning society. In reality they are really new concepts in society and may even be bad for a strong society in the long run. Only time will tell.
Here is a quote from a very wise man:

"The prospects of freedom must be uncertain if, as I have argued, man is free to make his own history; and I take it that no one would now deny his power to make it for worse-to end the history of our civilization. But the most obvious reason for uncertainty arises from the revolutionary forces of science and technology, which have at once given us an unprecedented power and drastically limited our freedom of choice in futures. We are bound by the conditions of an industrial order. This side of catastrophe, there is no going back to the simple agricultural society that many people prefer, no getting out of the One World that many patriots find distasteful; it is inconceivable that men will deliberately give up the power they have aquired through the machine."
Herbert J. Muller ,Issues Of Freedom, 1960

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Doesn't matter if we support the New World Order or not. Those part of it are the wealthy and they and their offspring will survive. The New World Order is corporate blood surviving, in a darwinian way.

As for trying to brake the ying yang of life by suggesting the NWO will solve the world problems is wrong. There will always be anarchy with order and vise versa. Its the way of the world and no one can change god's will. No man.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rrahim1
Doesn't matter if we support the New World Order or not. Those part of it are the wealthy and they and their offspring will survive. The New World Order is corporate blood surviving, in a darwinian way.

It will be a very small world if only the wealthy survive.Just how are the wealthy supposed to stay wealthy with no consumers to buy their products?

As for trying to brake the ying yang of life by suggesting the NWO will solve the world problems is wrong. There will always be anarchy with order and vise versa. Its the way of the world and no one can change god's will. No man.

Easy ansewer for you,but what about non-religious people?I don't belive in god,so in my opinion the only thing stoping change is those who for whatever reasons,justified or unjustified,refuse to change.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I will only support the NWO if they promise to provide every country with free zero-point energy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join