It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise your hand if you support NWO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I read in this forum how a lot of people say how NWO could solve a lot of the worlds problems and some other people actually support the NWO. The NWO as we know it is the NEW WORLD ORDER, which to me it means that Order is restored where there was chaos. which sounds all nice and dandy BUT here's my question Who is responsible for most of the chaos in the world? answer: the people in charge of economy. for example, governments, global corporations whose sole goal is to make money. So in turn they give us chaos so they can make more money.

what have been the most chaotic events in the last 10 years....9/11 come to mind, Iraq War (invasion) which there have been numerous threads in this site about how 9/11 was a GOVERNMENT inside job as an excuse to go into Iraq for the oil

if NWO was to come in today and "solve" the chaos a lot of people would be cheering and saying "GEE NWO WAS THE ANSWER"....BS

Here's why.

NWO has been been known that they have been planning globalization since the begining of their existence. so if they have been planning this and have in some ways carried their master plan out small portions (9/11, Iraq war, fear of terrorism, terrorism it self including Bush , gas shortage/gouging at the pumps) the list of chaotic problems that could be solved by the NWO go on, and in truth they have planned all this and possibly many more chaotic events in our history, (holocousts, genocydes Bush)

in short you support NWO you support 9/11, the war in Iraq, the oil problems in our world. many of out world's famines, the richer getting richer the poor are starving to death, the anti-christ. the list goes on on the things that you support if you support the NWO

so raise your hands if you support NWO

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
me me me....

static.flickr.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
funny how you support NWO and your signature says

God Bless Our Troops, may all return home safely. kind of oxymoronic

[edit on 2-3-2007 by dvd500]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Personally, I’ll raise one arm to give the NWO the finger….

Originally posted by dvd500
I read in this forum how a lot of people say how NWO could solve a lot of the worlds problems and some other people actually support the NWO.

I’ve been noticing the same thing. I’ve participated in a few of them and whenever the OP is asked direct questions of how the rulers of this NWO would suddenly become heroes of Gandhiest proportions and save the world they become mute. Heck, they might even begin to squeeze their own toothpaste!!

Supporters of the NWO, are advised to reread The Scorpion and the Frog fable.

[edit on 2/3/07 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
** hand remains tight against my side **

How can a person support the NWO when they willingly kill innocent people simply to further their own agenda? You're a sorry excuse for a human being if you do.

What's scary to me is that in some threads, people discuss the fact that there is no way that if a NWO came into power that people would never turn on their own. Sorry to say, but there are plenty of people who support the NWO and would gladly turn on their neighbors.

It's sad, really.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:21 PM
link   
maybe A new world order......but if you mean like bush running the world......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dvd500

whats funny about it.... right now the NWO isn't here (as far as we know it)
I'm an American and we have our Men fighting and I support them.

nothing wrong with that...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone

Do you always support mass murder or is just good old-fashioned American jingoism?

You do know that the troops are killing people don't you? I also hope they return home safely, but I'm not about to support an unwarranted war.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
those 911 podcasts are amazing. audio clips never heard before, interesting conversations with key people and people who are obessed about it

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by dvd500

whats funny about it.... right now the NWO isn't here (as far as we know it)

nothing wrong with that...

I'm not American and I support the troops. They are out there to do a job earn a living for their families the same way i go to my crappy job and earn a living for my family and God bless them. NOW why the *explicite deleted* are they there?
they could be in a million places doing the same job Bush claims they are doing...helping the Iraqi people but with ill intentions? and to sacrifice the lives of innocent troops that do you really support that? we have to take our blindfolds off and admit it to our selves you support globalization you support the mass murder of innocent lives and what different is that than bush or hitler? don't forget hitler also wanted globalization. or are you going to deny that? imagine the innocent lives of soldiers that were fighting his cause. Like i said lets not kid ourselves the effects of NWO or Globalization are already taking effects and you'd think the war in Iraq is proof.

here's what else we can thank the ripple effect of Globalization

freshhealthyuseful.com...
media.www.studentprintz.com...

if you're too lazy to read here's the jist they can cure most type of cancers but the remedy would be so cheap no one would profit. so why make it besides you make more money when people are sick right. those are the doctors trying to keep these projects down...who ever heard of false hope in medicine any hope is better than no hope.

this is just the begining take your blindfolds off.

[edit on 3-3-2007 by dvd500]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by justanothergangster
maybe A new world order......but if you mean like bush running the world......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

I can assure you, if theres any attempt to bring in the NWO, Bush will not be leading it!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres

Originally posted by justanothergangster

I can assure you, if theres any attempt to bring in the NWO, Bush will not be leading it!!!

Indeed, he's just a puppet.

I for one do not support the New World Order. I support individual countries.

If you control the life everyone leads, you are in complete control, if you don't control everybody, you have no control.

Seperate governments insure atleast some sort of freedom.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Why not? If the NWO is trying to bring about a better life for us all. Sometimes people need to get hurt to bring about the greater good. Order out of chaos. Just because you don't agree with how it happens, dosen't make it wrong. The radical elements of society need to be flushed out for real change to occur. Sometimes the only way to do that is to get people to see what those radical elements really want. So maybe we help them carry out some of their plans and some innocent people die, but the end result is now people can look at those groups in the full light of what they are. How can we bring about the full potental of the human race if we allow the bad seed to remain?

Bring on the NWO. Maybe we will have peace once it is here. We know for a fact we haven't had peace without it.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr_Suess
Why not? If the NWO is trying to bring about a better life for us all. Sometimes people need to get hurt to bring about the greater good. Order out of chaos. Just because you don't agree with how it happens, dosen't make it wrong. The radical elements of society need to be flushed out for real change to occur. Sometimes the only way to do that is to get people to see what those radical elements really want. So maybe we help them carry out some of their plans and some innocent people die, but the end result is now people can look at those groups in the full light of what they are. How can we bring about the full potental of the human race if we allow the bad seed to remain?

Bring on the NWO. Maybe we will have peace once it is here. We know for a fact we haven't had peace without it.

Bah!

People don't spend all their hard earned time secretly going about business behind the publics back to make a peaceful place, they do it so they can be the ones in power.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charles Lee

Bah!

People don't spend all their hard earned time secretly going about business behind the publics back to make a peaceful place, they do it so they can be the ones in power.

I guess you would know if their end goal is a better for humanity or not?

I still think they should be given their chance at ruling the masses. The current sytem hasn't worked out all that well, neither has any past systems. Everyone just assumes that a complete world dictatorship would be bad. Is the alternative any better? We have war and conflict without the NWO maybe there would be less with the NWO.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I agree Dr.Suess.Just because some don't agree with the method does not mean its wrong.There are radicals that will not agree the sky is blue just for the sake of disagreeing.These radicals should be given no consideration at all.If you cannot admit error you cannot be a partner in a peacefull society.
However I hope you really do not support the nwo in its current form.The elite have had long enough to try and make things work,and they've only proven they can only be trusted to represent the elite.The whole system needs to be broken and never allowed to evolve this way again.The idea of globalization is a noble one,but like any idea can be used to terrible effect,so its up to us progressive thinkers to keep the true vision of it alive.

[edit on 4-3-2007 by FreeSpeaker]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Bah!

I still think they should be given their chance at ruling the masses. The current sytem hasn't worked out all that well, neither has any past systems. Everyone just assumes that a complete world dictatorship would be bad. Is the alternative any better? We have war and conflict without the NWO maybe there would be less with the NWO.

The NWO has been creating war and conflict. So why should conflict and war stop when it is here?

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Bah!

The NWO has been creating war and conflict. So why should conflict and war stop when it is here?

If it is a one world government who would they go to war with? I can understand that there will always be an element of resistance within the population, but that would not constitute a war. A more robust police system perhaps. Even then who is it that is causing the conflict then? Just the people who disagree with the government in power, not the government itself.

In reality we can only point to a failed system of independent nations. If we model the NWO on that type of system it will most definitely fail. Since we have forced advocates of the NWO to hide in the shadows by spreading malicious propaganda about it, we are not in the loop about the plans for bringing about the change.

We need to relax and let it happen. Who can even stop it now? Lets let them have their shot at it. We all know that every other type of effort has failed horrible.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Bah!

The NWO has supposedly created war and conflict to bring the NWO into fruition, but then why would they do it further, surely it would harm their argument? The only conflict I'd realistically see happening is a resistance movement, or even extra-terrestrial!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:19 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Charles Lee
quote: Originally posted by Dr_Suess
quote: Originally posted by Charles Lee
quote: Originally posted by Dr_Suess

Bah!

The NWO has supposedly created war and conflict to bring the NWO into fruition, but then why would they do it further, surely it would harm their argument? The only conflict I'd realistically see happening is a resistance movement, or even extra-terrestrial!

Really what makes you guys think that you will be a part of this elite eutopia? if anything you'd be as disposable as anyone else. Just cause you accept it now that is still in its early stages doesn't make it better. don't forget Hitler was trying to create a Perfect arian race blonde blue eyes as he deemed perfect. what sort of perfections will they want in the 21st century?

[edit on 10-3-2007 by dvd500]

[edit on 10-3-2007 by dvd500]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join