It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanhedrin Revived - Sacrifice to take place

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

As for sacrifice being heartless, it's no more heartless than slaughtering an animal for food, and I believe that traditionally the meat was eaten.

Yeah, If they actually eat the animal then that's not heartless at least it's feeding people so it didn't get killed for no reason, but if it were just being killed and then just left there over a belief, then that's messed up.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
As for sacrifice being heartless, it's no more heartless than slaughtering an animal for food, and I believe that traditionally the meat was eaten.

I eat dead animals and I enjoy that. But having worked, as a teen, in a butcher shop and in a restaurant occasionally, you quickly learn there is a proper way to care about meat product quality and unfortunately, all religious-infused rituals (Kosher and Hallal) neither care about sanitary issues or animal cruelty.

Ever heard of Kapparot rite ?

The Torah demands that these sacrifices delivers “a pleasant aroma to the Lord”, because the offerings are meant to be burned on an altar ...
I personally wonder what they can pretend to be wrong with the pagans.

There was actually a red heifer found in New Jersey, but she gave birth suddenly disqualifying herself.

The red heifer sacrifice would be needed to help sanctify the temple or something. However, this red cow has now been taken by the Temple Institute with the intention of using her to breed more red cattle to produce the needed heifer in Israel.

Ethnic proselytism among cattle as well ?
There are various cow breeds that are naturally 'red' : Danish Red, Sindhi, Belmont Red, ...

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

The cow needs to have no white spot at all or even any white hair.

I'm not up on what they consider truly perfect not being a Jew, I'm just reporting what they are saying they will do.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

And did 'they' tell you they planned to burn the cow afterwards ?

I personally would avoid defending something I don't know much about, just to avoid being deceived.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

There was actually a red heifer found in New Jersey, but she gave birth suddenly disqualifying herself.

NRF (short for Norwegian Red Cattle) are red cows, and many of them are spotless, and we have plenty of them. So no trouble finding a red heifer. You can buy them here for about a 1000 quid a piece. As many as you want.

The red heifer sacrifice would be needed to help sanctify the temple or something. However, this red cow has now been taken by the Temple Institute with the intention of using her to breed more red cattle to produce the needed heifer in Israel.

This may sound like a joke to most of you, but the Temple in Jerusalem was the world's first industrial size soap factory. The aforementioned heifer-sacrifice was intended to lit. cleanse the temple and the people. How do you make soap? Well, you burn sh*t and add rainwater to produce lye, then you boil it together with animal fats and herbs. It's what Moses ordered for Jews to fight uncleanness. Soap. Hygiene.

Most of the animals were indeed eaten. It was part of the tax system to sustain the priesthood and they ate quite a lot.
edit on 29-7-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

Thank you for this interesting historical update.
I'm still clueless however when it comes to figure out why these modern-era soap making cow arsonists feel entitled to judge both the Pope and the US President after geopolitical issues.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

They have all but forgotten about the soap and sense. All they want is to parade in golden robes shouting oy vey oy vey....

Jesus was against animal sacrifice, and one of his main paroles was against ritual washing hands and kettles.

Matthew 15:2 «Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat.»

Matthew 23:25ff «Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you clean the outside of the cup and the plate, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. You blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and the plate, that the outside also may be clean. Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you are like whitewashed tombs, which outwardly appear beautiful, but within are full of dead people’s bones and all uncleanness.»

And why did Pilate wash his hands?

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

I wonder if the olive-oil based soaps - Aleppo soap - available at the time of Christ were deemed Kosher or not. I personally consider that beside the ritual and quality virtues of Kosher product, it is an insidious form of early religious based economical protectionism.
No surprise Jesus kicked the merchants out of the soap factory.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I recall humans as an animal and a sheep.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I didn't know Jesus was against hygiene

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: grappo

I didn't know Jesus was against hygiene

He probably wasn't, but he seems to have been against the ritual side of it. The Talmud demands ritual washing of hands like demonstrated below:

I always found this side of Jesu' preaching puzzling and odd. Hygiene is important, especially for healers like Jesus and his disciples, coming into contact with lepers and all sorts of disease. But I guess he had his own ways of staying clean.
edit on 30-7-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

I get scared when you need religion after taking a #.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: grappo

I get scared when you need religion after taking a #.

We call the beast in the toilet for Dodraugen. Terrible thing. Lives in the bottom soils of the Ginnungagap.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I'm just reporting what's on the Temple Institute site.

They'll do what they are going to do.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

I have a feeling it was more the legalized ritualization of it and less the practical idea behind it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I have a feeling it was more the legalized ritualization of it and less the practical idea behind it.

Agreed. They'd forgotten all about sense and the soap ingredient. The act of washing hands had been reduced to some ritualistic liturgical act of claiming or showing ones innocence. That's why Pilate washes his btw. It's an ironic display of leaving responsibility, or a way of saying “I am innocent of this man’s blood; see to it yourselves.” as the text translates the display of washing hands to mean.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join