It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Geometrically Spaced Objects On Mars!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Will wonders never cease? Here’s a photograph taken by Opportunity which clearly shows strange artificial looking objects across the rim.

I have marked these objects in two groups, in red squares. They are EXACTLY equidistant from each other! The objects in each group also look very similar.

Sol 1070
Courtesy: JPL

They seem to be artificial as such similar shaped equidistant objects cannot be natural.
What do you think of this anomaly?

The original can be found on the JPL website here…

Cheers!

[edit on 2-3-2007 by mikesingh]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
Will wonders never cease?

No. Folks will continue to see things that aren't there. And you conveniently managed to leave objects out of your "red square brigade" that didn't fit with the pattern, like the two in the middle and the ones on the end.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I'm talking ONLY of the four objects on the left and the six objects on the right. The other objects be damned!!

Get the point?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Could this explain them?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Bantha tracks
j/k

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Where'd you dig up the colorized version?...

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:08 AM
link   
hiroc.lpl.arizona.edu...
It is from the MARS MRO HIRISE camera

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
what is this the 1 or 2 millionth thread on this? I'm pretty sure if Nasa did find anything like this, they would use EXTENSIVE means to cover it up. Also, i've never seen mars like that, are you sure it's not Earth? with the blue sky and the beach looking area? Looks more like a rocky beach to me or somethin.

Ram

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   
PennKen2009 Mars has blue skies. It's part of the first coverups.
People still deny it - but thats the way it looks.

weird huh?

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Ram]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
On the NASA website "somewhere" I found it one time. There was a series of photos taken either a few years or a few months apart that shows the same area. The report was that NASA had found flowing water. They showed a recent flow on mars that had altered the terrain enough to see a difference. According to NASA Mars had and still hass flowing water. It just can not stay in its liguid state long enough to be sampled or seen.

top topics

join