It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Bowl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   
With all these terror alerts and the cities of Washington, LosAngeles and New York mentioned as targets, what about the Super Bowl? How much of a target may that be for a terroist attack? Are we prepared for it or can it not happen?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:11 AM
link   
It's awefully close to the Gulf of Mexico and Galveston bay. Small yield weapon could probably do some damage. Heck, without the SB it could do some damage.

But the SB will be broadcast to all the troops around the world. What a demoralizing blow, if something like that happened.

I have not heard about security for the game yet. I should contact my uncle and see if he has heard anything about it.

Stay tuned....

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I doubt it's going to be less than what they did last year. I believe they had the SWAT team or FBI there, in strategic positions, they had plenty of security measures. They went through drills and everything. I'm not sure, but I believe the Superbowl was a No Fly Zone, too.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Has someone been reading Tom Clancy?

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I don't think the no fly zone is an issue. You can get a much large device into galveston bay. The bay is a little over 20 miles from the stadium, due east.

Just generic concerns. My family wants me to go down there for the SB, but I don't have the vacation time to do it. Not sure I want to be there anyway. I have a bad feeling about this years SB.

new topics

top topics

join