It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

come to help me please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Who can tell me which the original resource web of these two photos is?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Well I don't know the original resource web as you call it, but the first pic is definitely of the MiG 29K-UB(Mig 29K trainer) that flew for the first time at the Gromov Test Flight Center just about a month back.

The plane has been specially designed to fit Indian Navy requirements and is due onboard the IN carrier INS VikramAditya(formerly Adm Gorshkov). Possible purchases for the Indian ADS carrier are also rumored.

Why are you asking such awkwardly vague questions emile?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If some one can tell me the correct solution of these pictures, I promise that I will send him some photos of PLA submarine that he never found on internet!

[edit on 2-3-2007 by emile]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daedalus3
Why are you asking such awkwardly vague questions emile?

Awkward?! How can I envisage you are a militery weapon fans indeed, I suspect that you even have no ability to identify that warship. I direct you that is a Franch destroyer called La Galissonnière belong to Type 56. Now I need the source, which maybe a web link.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by emile]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
ok, now the first one has been found here. remaining the 2nd one.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Let me rephrase..
WHY do you need the link?

And yes.. I didn't know what that destroyer was..

The knowledge of where images are served from does not make or break a military expert; a distinction I prefer to steer clear from..
We have too many of those here anyways..

I am happy enough to be able to point out the a/c and its origins.. considering that it only flew a month ago..

join