It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to get a close up on Area 51 or another organization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:22 AM
link   
How to get a close up on Area 51 or another organization

There are many ways that I know how to find out what secret are doing organizations are doing these days but one of the best ways are Google Earth. You can find Google Earth by just doing an search. Google Earth is an Google program that gives you the opportunity to control an satellite and watch what people are doing in different country's. It isn't live image but it updates every five minutes. If you look to see the recent posts I created you will see I got my information from Google Earth.

Thank you

[edit on 2/3/2007 by lhard777]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   
am i wrong?? but google earth is most certainly not updated every 5 minutes.. the data you are looking at is now at least a year old / close to two years old.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
sorry lhard777, but Google Earth is definately not updated every 5 minutes.

Infact the images of Area 51 on GE were taken in late 2002/ early 2003.

The only way to get up to date images of Groom Lake is to go to Tikaboo yourself and see it!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If you want a real close up, go to the outskirts and step over the theoretical line that you are not supposed to cross. You could either get shot or get arrested and have to pay $1000 but you might get closer than most.

Other way would be to fly some sort of ultralight craft into the airspace and hope you dont get a sidewinder shot at you.

best of luck

new topics

top topics

join