It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When will the official disclosure of the illegal UFO coverup finally happen?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by vladmir
Im sorry but i dont understand what you are saying ixiy, it seems like a question, but its not, ad i would hardly call it 'romantic fantasy'.

I'll make it simpler.

What is the absolute worst that can happen when someone or a group of human beings discovers that what they have believed all their live to be wrong?

It is like saying "But what if you think you are alive, but you are not?"
or
"What if its proven beyond a reasonable dout that you are indeed dead, even though you think you are alive".....it just dosent make any sense.

Actually there are some dead people still wondering the Earth thinking that they are alive. if you are able to prove to them, beyond reasonable doubt, that they are really dead after all, how would they react?

Could we all be dead? Could we all be living in someone else reality, dream, illusion? How would one react to this news if it should ever be proven? How would you react? How will the population react?

Netural? Angery? Suicidal? Does anyone have a rough idea how others might react in that situation?

[edit on 3-3-2007 by ixiy]

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Is it just me, or is there once again, since 9-11, again a resurgence in the people to once again seek out and expose the truth about the UFO coverup?

Is there a new ray of hope, will the time soon come when critical mass is reached, and the lid will just blow open, and finally the secrecy be revealed?

In the future , when it does happen, it will just explode and people will be caught unawares, wont they........and then they will be mad as hell,.......do you suppose this scenario could happen, and what time frame would you assign to it?

Disclosure will come from the population spreading it. Not from our government in my opinion.

If something like the National Press Club Disclosure Project conference can't get the congress to look into this subject, what could?

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Well in the case of earthbound souls who have left the physical body, this realisation that they have passed,will be the first step to lead them towards the light, towards life in the Astral/Mental worlds, where they will work out their Karma.
Of course, the soul never dies, that the point.
As far as all of us in this forum really being dead....gee, i dont know,lol.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I'll make it simpler. What is the absolute worst that can happen when someone or a group of human beings discovers that what they have believed all their live to be wrong?

It depends on each individual. Humans have been proven wrong many times in the past. Some cope better than others while a few commit suicide. It is said humans and roaches are the most adaptable species on earth!

Actually there are some dead people still wondering the Earth thinking that they are alive. if you are able to prove to them, beyond reasonable doubt, that they are really dead after all, how would they react?

Are you stating this as fact or is it just your opinion? Are you talking about ghosts?

Could we all be dead? Could we all be living in someone else reality, dream, illusion? How would one react to this news if it should ever be proven? How would you react? How will the population react?

Aka Matrix? Like I already said before humans are very adaptable "animals"! I personally wouldn't mind it too much!

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 09:17 PM
link   
When we die and become an alien that watches over this earth. Then we will have the spaceship we've all talked about. No just kidding. The only answer I got for the question is.... When the official diclosure of the illegal UFO coverup happens then we'll know. Honestly I would like to see it happen in my life time.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Is it just me, or is there once again, since 9-11, again a resurgence in the people to once again seek out and expose the truth about the UFO coverup?

Is there a new ray of hope, will the time soon come when critical mass is reached, and the lid will just blow open, and finally the secrecy be revealed?

In the future , when it does happen, it will just explode and people will be caught unawares, wont they........and then they will be mad as hell,.......do you suppose this scenario could happen, and what time frame would you assign to it?

Well - if anyone cares to help me/others try to blow the cover - try this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

To answer your above questions:
I think that many people who are either working in the government and know facts about UFOs are wanting more and more to come forward.

I think the secret will be revealed within the next 5 years.
Society is being conditioned for when the truth is revealed - and yes, many people will be pissed, and politicians will be hung out to dry. Lets just hope this happens before there is more descent within the USA because of all the lies our leaders feed us.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It's roughly estimated, I heard from a source with uncertain verifiability, that about 20-25% of the population is among those who believe, with evidence presented. Face value. As opposed to the 80 or so % who believe contingently, where if there is some type of life form that can be contained within a Petri dish for study, they're all for it. As long as there is a decent profit margin for further study.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frith
Our governments will never admit this secret. For to admit it would spell their end. Not necessarily due to the lies or the criminal activity required to fund and maintain the secrecy, but because ET civilization and ideas might be so advantageous to our planet that humanity may collectively slough off its old governments in favor of ET lifestyles and government (or non-government).

On our planet, when a primitive civilization comes into contact with a more advanced one, the primitive civilization has nearly always been assimilated into the more advanced. Either due to force or acceptance. This same scenario is what scares the rich and powerful who run our planet. They do not want to see their power and control fade.

The only way this secret is going to come out is either by sheer force of the civilian populations of our planet or extraterrestrials finally disclosing themselves. I'm not sure either will ever happen.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by Frith]

I think Frith nailed it, but this is my interpretation of his rundown.

The toughest parts (which I believe will take an act of God to happen) are two fold.

First is trying to find the actual people who are responsible for perpetuating the cover-up and bringing them to the forefront of the discussion. This entails delving into the levels and sub levels within government and non-government organizations.

Trying to dissect the CIA or NSA would be next to impossible due to the fact that most of these employees sign non-disclosure agreements and face prison and most likely murder, if they divulge any of the secret compartmentalized information they have been privvy to during their employment.

Secondly, aside from the government aspect, you would have to dig into the seemingly infinite layers of the military industrial complex to find the source of the cover-up.

Trying to extract information and secret knowledge out of active members of any of the branches of the armed forces responsible for EBE/alien supression would be next to impossible. Most of these people are so bent on controlling this technology and information that they will more than likely take it to the grave with them unless some method of information extraction becomes available.

All in all, in my opinion, the full and willing disclosure of all information pertaining to secret and supressed human/alien interaction will more than likely never happen. The only way this will happen is if the aliens willingly reveal themselves to us, however given the state of affairs right now, they might not deem us worthy for contact given the violent and hateful state of our planet.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
It might help if the UFO community had actual physical evidence. I've never seen anything but the weakest conjecture, hearsay and fuzzy photographs.

Furnish some real evidence and then, perhaps, the people will listen.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
When will disclosure happen?

Well - some believe that there is an initiative already underway to gradually disclose increasing amounts of superficial UFO/alien information. Presumably, this exercise is designed to desensitize the populace regarding our 'visitors', making people more accepting and tolerant of the idea before full disclosure (or is it full 'exposure').

Anyway, I doubt we'll ever get 'official' full disclosure. That would require some very powerful entities admitting that they've been lying and covering-up material evidence, probably for decades if not longer.

Instead, if it happens, it would be a rather subtle introduction of empirical knowledge to the citizenry that the government has indeed 'made contact'. However, in the interest if 'National Security', 'International Humanity', or some other prerogative, details will be forthcoming only piecemeal and highly vetted.

None of this will occur until several levels in government are assured that they will not jeopardize their hold on control and the power base over society in the planning and execution of the release. Even then, they will want to take time to evaluate and 're-group', adjusting their mission and purpose to suit changing circumstances as well as such things as media exposure, reaction from religious and other institutions, etc.

The premise has been that through release and media encouragement in increasing amounts of UFO/Alien popular culture over recent years folks will become more accepting of the idea and shock value will be reduced.

Time lines are all over the map, but there has been some consensus here at ATS and elsewhere is that 'the other shoe' will likely drop around 2010-2012 or so. Personally, I think it's still very much up in the air (pun intended), and that no one (outside of the 'inner circle') really knows what the disclosure plan, if it exists, actually entails.

The bottom line is that billions of dollars are being spent on 'secret facilities' and mechanisms to maintain secrets of all kinds. It is at least conceivable, if nothing else, that even if just 1/1000 of 1% of the allegations made on this fine ATS forum site alone were true (meaning the far majority are false), then there IS SOMETHING being hidden - we are not being told everything there is to know about the truth regarding UFOs.

My assessment is that if just one morsel of truth exists regarding extraterrestrial entities or their vehicles - then we ALL deserve to share in that truth. To retain such knowledge among a self-serving few is neither beneficial nor fair and is counter-productive toward human evolution.

We CAN handle the truth – we are entitled to the truth – the right we have to it is inalienable! Since we have no control over the release of this truth however, at least not through the present, I, along with many of my ATS brethren, am not so optimistic.

We can only hope…

Thanks for the post - and keep looking up!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outrageo
When will disclosure happen?

Time lines are all over the map, but there has been some consensus here at ATS and elsewhere is that 'the other shoe' will likely drop around 2010-2012 or so. Personally, I think it's still very much up in the air (pun intended), and that no one (outside of the 'inner circle') really knows what the disclosure plan, if it exists, actually entails.

The bottom line is that billions of dollars are being spent on 'secret facilities' and mechanisms to maintain secrets of all kinds. It is at least conceivable, if nothing else, that even if just 1/1000 of 1% of the allegations made on this fine ATS forum site alone were true (meaning the far majority are false), then there IS SOMETHING being hidden - we are not being told everything there is to know about the truth regarding UFOs.

My personal favorite among the "hiding mechanisms" is the perpetuations offered by those who would purport to be in the know. Claiming out undefinable phenomenon as something they "did". With no other reasonable explanation offered, or given out. There's an incident I'm aware of where a total of no less than three sets of lies have been given out to explain certain anomalies. None of them hold a bit of water, and are quite pathetic in my opinion. Certainly not the work of a Black Ops crew, but a haphazard throwing of ignorance by the ignorant in an attempt to dull the senses of those curious. Funnier still, it seems to work extraordinarily well for the general populace.

Disinformation these days seems to consist not of reasoning by playing on a natural doubt, but rather the blinding with the use of high levels of sheer, utter, mesmerizing stupidity. Well received, I'll add.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join