It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Solution for Conspiracies in Relgion and all the World's Woes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I was talking in the chat room and I realized what would solve all the world's problem (I think I came up with this idea before but I can't remember when):

Make it a social convention that everyone could not feed themselves and must be feed by another person. I call it the Feed Me movement.

Think about it. It would:

- Make people care about another more
- See the effects of poor economic choices (people would have less food to feed you)
- Force a community to develop
- Force a dependency on another and nullify the "Not My Problem" attitude.

If done seriously it would revolutize the world. If you have a family, I urge you to try it for a day, just to see what happens. Another person has to spoon food in your mouth. Do you have the guts to try this?

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:49 PM
link   
That's quite a good idea.
The only thing is, there are those people who will either ignore it, bend the rules or use it to hurt others.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Well that's why it's gotta be like a social convention, like wiping you butt when you #, or tell you wife that you loved her. This is stuff that you just do . Like taking communion.

This stuff would only work if done from birth. It could be done in several generations if we really cared about each other. Oh well.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I'd feed people rat poison. Then they'd be outta my way.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Once you start forcing people as a society to do anything, they start to get all upity. Then some yahoo will say that it is a plan of a NWO agenda.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ktprktpr
Well that's why it's gotta be like a social convention, like wiping you butt when you #, or tell you wife that you loved her. This is stuff that you just do . Like taking communion.

This stuff would only work if done from birth. It could be done in several generations if we really cared about each other. Oh well.

I think when I have kids I'll teach them this.
Gotta start somewhere.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Being fed would gross me out. I'd starve.

Might as well go with the wiping butts scenario.

How about a button that requires another living entity to push every 24 hours to keep you alive? Gets kind of scary, but it's the same thing. Less warm and fuzzy is all.

I'd still rather be dead though.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by �any

Gotta start somewhere.

No offense, but your kids would be messed UP if you did that and noone else did!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT

Originally posted by �any

Gotta start somewhere.

No offense, but your kids would be messed UP if you did that and noone else did!

Erm, but I would do it, so I could feed my kids (no difference there) but they could feed me too.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I don't think that would solve problems, just create new ones. Like what if no one wanted to feed you? Or if someone poisoned you? Or what about disease transmission? What if they don't wash their hands? I don't want somebody holding their wang to take a piss and then sticking food in my mouth.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 01:23 AM
link   
How about a day where you make food for another person?
Not allowed to make any of your own food,.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 02:05 AM
link   
sounds a lot like a NWO concept.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hmmm ... the concept is about reinforcing human goodness. All these problems would have to be surmounted. That's the whole point. Right now we don't even face up to them. I think my idea is beyond a lot of people. But, then again, that's just me

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:02 PM
link   
You cannot fight against Nature
Because when you do
Fight against Nature
It's part of Nature too.

Apply the food concept to service to others, it's good. Make it life's greatest pleasure to have given as much service to others as is humanly possible, for having done it and not for material reward. Make service to others the new hedonism.

Utopia vs Nature.

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Yall got to be kidding

top topics

join