It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting groups?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Could any of you suggest an organized group or possibly a retreat on the west coast that focuses on UFO sightings or invocations or something?
I'm a 28 yr. old physics student in SF with a spring break coming up and I've never seen a UFO. If anyone has personal experience with an organization that actually presents results, or is in a hot spot with a high degree of sightings, I'd appreciate your insights or suggestions.
Also - I'm really not a "hold hands in a circle on a pastel yoga mat while sharing feelings of love" kind of girl, so the less new-agy crap, the better.
I just want to see one damn alien/secret govt aircraft - because I absolutely believe they're out there. Somewhere. but not above my apt in the Mission in San Francisco.
Thanks!

[edit on 2-3-2007 by angst18]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Look into local chapters of MUFON, NUFORC, NICAP, etc.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Check out this place. It's not in Cal. but could be worth the trip.
I have seen UFOs in this general area.

www.ufonut.com...

Namaste

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You could try Sedona AZ. Might be a bit too "New Age" for you though.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:32 AM
link   
thanks guys! I actually love Sedona and Arizona in general. I'll check out your suggestions

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
anyone stayed out in that area in rural NY where Whitley Streiber claims he was abducted?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
MUFON is definetly a good starting place but I would also suggest trying the Disclosure Project by CSETI if you can afford it. They do charge money but allegedly it's a non-profit enterprise and they seem to be sincere and getting results!

new topics

top topics

join