It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just curious!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I have posted numerous times now about my unusual experiences and have yet to engage in too much discussion of them. ?I am new and was vocally unsure I wanted to speak public yet never a welcome or thanks for posting....Is there nothing about my experiences that is interesting or familiar to anyone???? Don't get me wrong, i'm still glad there is a place to open up...and some people have sorta had input, but doesn't really do much for you when you get the same responses an empty void could just as well give!

I see many of what I think of as "junk" posts...no offense if you feel i'm speaking of you but those things go on for thousands of posts and garner a lot of interest!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Don't let a lack of attention get you down about posting. I have made several threads that received zero replies.

Here is a link to one of the posters stories:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check it out.

On a side note, sadly it seems the more outlandish and wacky threads get the attention in the Aliens and UFO's section. Sad but true.

And lately it seems to be filling up with generic "what if" threads. Id like to see more focus on actual cases.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Thank you! I appreciate you posting. It's just that when you believe, truely believe something was witnessed you want to talk about it but it doesn't happen with friends colleagues like you'd want. I hoped it would be different here. I'm especially looking for discussion of the"blimp?" It really looked like that guys picture.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
No disrespect intended to ATS, I , from what i've seen, have a lot of respect for the Mods and what they are putting together here.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other, high regarded, msg board for this kind of thing?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No disrespect intended to ATS, I , from what i've seen, have a lot of respect for the Mods and what they are putting together here.

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any other, high regarded, msg board for this kind of thing?

new topics

top topics

join