It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teacher, 23, accused of having sex with at least 5 boys, ages 14 and 15

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Teacher, 23, accused of having sex with at least 5 boys, ages 14 and 15

Source Link: www.cnn.com

CLINTON, South Carolina (AP) -- A middle school teacher accused of having sex with at least five boys -- some of them students at her school -- was arrested, authorities said.

Police began investigating Allenna Williams Ward, 23, after school officials recovered a note containing inappropriate messages, said Clinton Public Safety Director John Thomas.

Ward, who is married, had sexual encounters with the 14- and 15-year-old boys at various locations, including in the school, at a motel, in a park and behind a restaurant, from December to this month, according to arrest warrants.

(visit the link for the full news article)

ape

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
haha sex scandals and the name clinton always seem to be intertwined..

where in the hell were all of these young women teachers when I was in highschool? good god.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by ape]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hi Ape, yeah!!! I guess it is "scary" to be a "victim".

Kidding aside, incident similar to this one had happened several times in the past. Altought not rampant I guess.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Where were all these teachers when I was a kid?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Where were all these teachers when I was a kid?

Maybe we should consider oursleves lucky djohnsto77, we don't want ourselves to be the "victims" of this sexual encounters (Between a teacher & a student) do we?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:57 AM
link   
There was a case similar to this one, I think it was year 2005 or 2006 (not sure) The teacher had to officially register as a "Sex Offender"

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Although I can fully understand a horny 14-15 year old boy trying to get some action from a good looking 23 year old, I have a problem with this.

The 23 year old is a freakin' teacher.
This woman is in a position of authority and trust, and she should bloody well know better than to be offering herself up to her students.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

This woman is in a position of authority and trust, and she should bloody well know better than to be offering herself up to her students.

I agree. I used to work for a school. Teachers, in most cases would be left alone with the students. Most of the parents, they are usually concern about the teachers. In my experience, most of the parents of the children below ten years old, for some reasons, they usually prefer a female over a male teacher.

Now, with this incident, if this still increase, this kind of preference for teacher’s gender may soon lose its popularity.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth

Originally posted by anxietydisorder

I agree. I used to work for a school. Teachers, in most cases would be left alone with the students. Most of the parents, they are usually concern about the teachers. In my experience, most of the parents of the children below ten years old, for some reasons, they usually prefer a female over a male teacher.

Now, with this incident, if this still increase, this kind of preference for teacher’s gender may soon lose its popularity.
But these are still at least adolescent boys. That doesn't make it right, but I haven't seen anything showing that women are going after prepubescents or younger of either gender, so I'm rather certain they're safe.

As far as this having happened before, look up Debra LaFave or Pamela Rogers.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by supercheetah
But these are still at least adolescent boys.

Very true, these are adolescent boys.
I think it's the duty of every young man to try to get his groove on any way he can. If it wasn't for the sexual drive we all have when we reach puberty there would be no human race on Earth to debate whether this was right or wrong.

I have no problem with young men seeking release in the arms of an older woman, regardless of where the law draws the line.
My only issue with this is the fact that she was the teacher. The parents trusted her to educate their children in math, science, language, etc....

They didn't expect the teacher to continue her lessons down the front of the boys pants.
Even sex-ed can be taught without crossing the line.

edit:sp

[edit on 2/3/2007 by anxietydisorder]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_for_truth
Maybe we should consider oursleves lucky djohnsto77, we don't want ourselves to be the "victims" of this sexual encounters (Between a teacher & a student) do we?

Yes, I know.

My post just a typical response. Actually men/boys can be just as psychologically injured by early sex forced upon them as girls/women.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:32 AM
link   
What is with all these women teachers having sex with all these boys? there has to be a case like this on the news at least once a year. Either women teachers have always done this, or this is one freaky damn trend.

Its amzing to me that some people will actually view the teacher as the victim and these boys as being "lucky."

A 23 year old is not retarded and she is obviously intelligent since she is a teacher.Im not saying that the boys are innocent and she just molested them, but there could certainly be a level of coerscion going on.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Between 14-15? Good for them! How I would've loved these teachers at my school when I was that age!

Would I think different if it were a male teacher with girls of that age? Hell yes I would! Hypocrite I am.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:02 AM
link   
I get the idea from the media that if it's a boy getting some action from an older woman it's just fine.
Everyone cheers and applauds the boy for sowing his wild oats.

If it's a female student and a male teacher, he's victimizing the girl.

If it's a male teacher getting it on with a male student it's disgusting and wrong.

And if it's female on female action the guys just wish they could watch.

It's kinda funny how we think.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
She's only 23, she's young.

The age difference is not that much

I bet these 14-15-year-old "boys" were happy

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I had this teacher in high school, around about when I was 15-16, whom I had a mad crush on. And she had just come out of varsity, so she must have been 23 tops... If would have been able to engage in lude sexual acts with her, I would never have regretted it.

It is strange that female students are always seen as victims if they engage in sexual acts with male teachers/elders, whereas we dont see the guys as being victims at all. I'm not sure if it's because we see the female students as fragile, brittle, defenceless people, or if it's the male teachers that we see as sexual predators, rather than just people with sexual needs...?

Although, being 20 years old, I could not see myself being attracted to a 15 year old... 16... well... maybe

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I guess non of you guys are Van Halen fans huh?

Im sure that these kind of things happen more often than gets reported, like a lot of other storys. I think this is a natural occurance, it is only the rules of society that say a teacher can not be attracted to their student.

if you were to get an honest answer out of most people in these situations you would probably find that most have thought about it at least once.

there has been a huge decline in males entering the teaching industry because of fear of embarrasment if cornered in a sexual harrasment case which is too easy to catch if your male.

Females beware: if you keep screwing with the boys we are going to end up with robots teaching our kids.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   
well I gotta say thats one way of getting fired and wouldn't it be horrible to be an victim.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Back in the 50's, when I went to school, the girls use to wear tight-fitting long-neck sweaters and toupee hair. I had a teacher like that, she couldn't have been more than 23, I was 10 or 11.

She kinda mesmerized me, not really sure why it was ... funny tho, it was only her front part that did. She had huge... well..
I just guess it was first time I noticed a thing like that.

She was pretty strict and authorial, so I was scared to dead she would find out my thoughts.

I had to convince myself she actually could read thoughts before I could divert them.

[edit on 2-3-2007 by khunmoon]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
She's only 23, she's young.

The age difference is not that much

I bet these 14-15-year-old "boys" were happy

Although I agree with the sentiments expressed above, I wonder what the reaction would be if these were 14-15 year old girls, and the teacher a 23 year old man.

I'm sure it would be quite different. It just goes to show that sexism is still rampant in society today.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join