It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do these symbols mean anything? Look familiar?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Lol. If you think thats weird, try making your own language. Yes, I have one. Its called 'Braman'. Its very complex, and I may post it some time. Its interesting. Everyone does this, its called being bored from the public education system

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
dude i can take out a pen and paper and draw scribbles and stuff like that right now it doesnt mean anything. man this is too funny no offense but you have to find the humor in this. its pretty silly. you just got to caught up in whatever was goin on in your head. i use to do the same thing but i was 5 yrs old

[edit on 7-3-2007 by xHADEEZx]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Normally I might agree that these are silly doodles........I used to make plenty of them myself. In this case, I know you're on to something as I am currently working with some of these symbols. If you are just doodling these up I think it's pretty amazing.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Normally I might agree that these are silly doodles........I used to make plenty of them myself. In this case, I know you're on to something as I am currently working with some of these symbols. If you are just doodling these up I think it's pretty amazing.

Well that is a tantalizing statement Sun Matrix. Would you care to point out which symbols are relevant to you?

I especially liked the ones that seemed multi dimensional. It would be hard to portray that kind of thing.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Eddy Van Halen started out painting his guitars with strange red, black and white stripes. I think these are actually intuititions he had of the nervous system of the brain. I think a lot of cross hatchings and crystalline looking structures are like that. I don't think that anything produced by the brain is actually random, but coming up with a true decoding of the meaning of doodles is beyond me. Colours are actually textures. The textures diffract the light that hits them in characteristic ways that we perceive as color. There must be corresponding textures in the brain that receive and understand the message that light sends from the textures of the atoms in the things around us. maybe you are intuiting some of these internal textures. Peace out.

8th

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xHADEEZx
dude i can take out a pen and paper and draw scribbles and stuff like that right now it doesnt mean anything. man this is too funny no offense but you have to find the humor in this. its pretty silly. you just got to caught up in whatever was goin on in your head. i use to do the same thing but i was 5 yrs old

[edit on 7-3-2007 by xHADEEZx]

Uuuuuuh, maybe thats why I asked if they look familiar or mean anything. I'm just curious, and in no way was implying that these MUST mean something. Please read the thread before replying.

Thanks for your input.

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Can you please share more? I'm listening. Check your U2U's

Originally posted by interestedalways
Well that is a tantalizing statement Sun Matrix. Would you care to point out which symbols are relevant to you?

I especially liked the ones that seemed multi dimensional. It would be hard to portray that kind of thing.

Like I previously said, I have some older ones that you guys would love. These aren't much speaking in terms of complexity compared to some of my older ones. I just need a good day off to run through papers and find them.

Thanks for the reply

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
If you scroll down really fast while looking at your the pictures, they kinda look like they fit together, like a sentence. Maybe your channeling messages from aliens, some of them do look a lot like crop circles.

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MAD Hatt3r
If you scroll down really fast while looking at your the pictures, they kinda look like they fit together, like a sentence. Maybe your channeling messages from aliens, some of them do look a lot like crop circles.

There are no aliens

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:53 AM
link   
yes most of them are very familar far from random doodles power glyphs,sygils,symbols any word your familar with Angels use them as signatures or used as enhancements on weapons and also yes the map of the sephiroth is there

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 08:33 PM
link   
They are nothing. Do not look into them.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:30 AM
link   
so..... Sun Matrix, what are you currently involved in that you've seen something similar or same as these drawings?

Kinda curious as some look like they're familiar, but I can't quite place it...

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well i see one in there that appears to be a spiral galaxy and this one here that looks like the flux capacitor lol.. now you just need a De Lorean to trick out for time travel

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Kr0n0s]

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Do you play Zelda? The reason I ask is because I saw a couple of Triforces there. Was just wondering if that franchise has been on your mind lately, with Twilight Princess recently released and all.

TheBorg

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join