It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

something weird wed 21st .

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hi

This is the first time ive ever done this so please forgive any greeness or wrong terminology!

I was outside in the back garden having a smoke around 7.30pm GMT when , as i usually do , looked up to look at the stars as it was very clear,
I then noticed from the south heading in a northerly direction a very feint light moving and then stopping and moving again, it for a few seconds dissappeared and then reappeared in the same spot . I do know what a satelite looks like when it passes over and it was not like that !

The next thing there were streaks of light near to its position and this thing just shot off !!!! in a westerly direction and it was gone..
im starting to toy with the idea that im going mad but i know it was not my eyes or imagination... er help !!!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I remember my first sattelite, it move swiftly and seemed to be dodging around the stars as if the stteleite was in a giant maze...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Well im pretty damn sure it was not a satelite , do they just shoot off like greased weasle s*** ?

i have seen many satelites pass over meteosat being the norm but this was nothing like that !!!

new topics

join