It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Papoose Lake- Setting the record straight!

page: 1
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I know some people will feel uncomfortable with this post, but for the Sake of Denying Ignorance, It Has to be Made!

Many bring up the issue from time to time of a secret facility at Papoose Lake called S-4. There have been roumors of a secret flying saucer base there for years.

Guess what? There is NOTHING at Papoose Lake, and there never has been!

Here look for yourselves:


In addition whenProtesters from Green Peace crossed Papoose Lake in the 1990's, they encounterd no security at all!


One of the more imaginative protest groups was Greenpeace. Not content to simply step across the line near the Mercury entrance, they organized and pulled off forays deep into the NTS. For one of these excursions, they decided to send a small party into the NTS on a multi-day trip from the east side, to come in the back way, so to speak. The group left from the National Desert Wildlife Range and proceeded northwest to the Test Site. In doing so, they crossed Papoose Lake itself. They came across no heavy security, and saw no secret saucer bases. There was nothing there. It was just a dry lake bed.


Do you really think someone could Just walk right through the middle of a top secret base, and not encounter a single gurad?

Also, the Lazar story talks about driving though a gate on the way in! Study the Above Photo CAREFULLY you will find that there is No fence in the area, let alone a gate.

The Nearest Restricted Area to Papoose Lake is R-4808N, which ONLY covers Groom Lake, to the North East. Papoose Lake is in an open area of the Nevada Test Site.

The only real thing in the whole story is the Dry Lake Bed!

Tim




posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
May I play Devil's Advocate, as I did in gfad's post on Area 19 ?

Ok, thanks.


According to Bob, the entrances are hidden. Nothing to see from GE.
And to why GreenPeace vagrants walked up on it with no "heavy security"?
That implies at least some form of security.
And on that point, why show the "big guns" ? Doing so would surely be
an open admittal that there was something to hide.
Keep it low.

Just asking,
Lex



posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Lexion,

You raise some very good points here! May I respond to those points.

It is true that Bob Lazar has said the entrances are hidden. However, Mr. Lazar also said that at closer range you could tell that they were there. He also claims there is a security fence. The Fact that nothing was seen contradicts this statement.

On your second point, by entering the area, they were inside of Nellis Range, meaning they could be arrested without admiting that anything is on that lake bed. This suggests that the area has No security of it's own.

Thanks for your post, you raised some good points!

Tim



posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Mr. Lazar also said that at closer range you could tell that they were there. He also claims there is a security fence.




Hello Tim. Could you please direct me to the place where I can read where Bob Lazar said that there was a security fence at S-4? Thanks.



posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Hello Tim. Could you please direct me to the place where I can read where Bob Lazar said that there was a security fence at S-4? Thanks.


It's not on line, Bob said it on an interview for Part 1 of Dreamland, a two-part video series on Area 51. I have the video tapes in my library. It wasn't quoted either, Bob was looking into the camera when he said it.

Tim

P.S. If I had a way to upload video footage from a tape, I would gladly show it to you.



posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
It's not on line, Bob said it on an interview for Part 1 of Dreamland, a two-part video series on Area 51. I have the video tapes in my library. It wasn't quoted either, Bob was looking into the camera when he said it.

Tim

P.S. If I had a way to upload video footage from a tape, I would gladly show it to you.


Thanks Tim that won't be ncessary please just ad lib the quote as to where he allegedly said it was. Was it before he got on the bus or after he got off the bus or did he drive through the gate while on the bus. Just general where he implied the fence or gate might be. I need to know where you are looking for the fence. Thanks.



posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Here's was Bob said in the Video:



When the bus first pulled up, and we got off, we went through several gates and a security check before we pulled up in front of the hangers where we got out. It was camoflaged to look like the mountain, but at close range you could tell that there were doors there, and on this night one was open.


There you are, exactly what Bob says on the video.

Tim



posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
Here's was Bob said in the Video:



When the bus first pulled up, and we got off, we went through several gates and a security check before we pulled up in front of the hangers where we got out. It was camoflaged to look like the mountain, but at close range you could tell that there were doors there, and on this night one was open.


There you are, exactly what Bob says on the video.

Tim



WOW! Excellent! Thanks Tim. I sure don't remember him saying that but there it is. Many thanks!

I am trying to find the satellite picture of S-4 that is a little better than yours. Bob and John Andrews (Testors Corporation) bought it from Russia to use for the video (The Lazar Tape), Testor's model (they used it on the box), and the Lazar poster. Andrews died a few years ago and I forget what happened to the original picture but I think there are copies on the web somewhere. If I remember correctly it cost Testor's around $1700 and is extremely detailed.



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I´m also thinking that there is something but maybe not on the mountains
near papoose lake. The Groom-Lake facility is so well known and it lies directly
on the borders of the Nevada Test Site. So the real top-secret stuff is maybe behind the big mountain range between groom lake and papoose lake.
It would make sense that they place a underground hangar for electrogravity or antigravity test aircrafts behind the groom-lake facility. They would not need a landing-strip and they can fly away completely hidden from the public behind the groom-mountain range. Antigravity devices are real and i´m sure that they already using this technology for highly advanced aircrafts.

I only think that we maybe searching on the wrong place.
The security doors, fences and stuff from bobs interview are maybe directly
behind the groom-lake facility. There could also be some disinformation
about the place of S-4.



Cheers!



posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
S-4 is also where the "alien interview" video was allegedly sneaked out of!

So apparantely besides the ufo depot there, there also aliens there to assist the technicians in reverse engineering! Makes perfect sense


Does Papoose Lake fall under DNI jurisdiction? We already know Groom lake is under Edwards AFB Detachment-3(I think).

[edit on 4-3-2007 by SocialistAgenda]



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I am trying to find the satellite picture of S-4 that is a little better than yours. Bob and John Andrews (Testors Corporation) bought it from Russia to use for the video (The Lazar Tape), Testor's model (they used it on the box), and the Lazar poster.


John,

Satellite picture? Hmm, I never realized those were satellite photos. I have the model in my collection. Howeve, I must respectfully point out that to me, the picture on the box appears to be a side-on veiw.

If it was taken from a satellite, shouldn't the Image be more of a top-down, or Plan View?


Tim

[edit on 3/5/2007 by Ghost01]



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01
John,

Satellite picture? Hmm, I never realized those were satellite photos. I have the model in my collection. Howeve, I must respectfully point out that to me, the picture on the box appears to be a side-on veiw.

If it was taken from a satellite, shouldn't the Image be more of a top-down, or Plan View?



Tim, satellites look down not side-on. Please send me a picture of the box. Thanks.



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Isn't groom lake part of the Nellis/Tonapha Range. Not Edwards. They wanted to create a second more secure Edwards with drylake beds for runaways and all, and the sight became Groom Lake I think.

I though on the box the front cover is some art work with the 'sport model' hovering over the drylake. The back showed the satallite image of Papoose.



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
Isn't groom lake part of the Nellis/Tonapha Range. Not Edwards. They wanted to create a second more secure Edwards with drylake beds for runaways and all, and the sight became Groom Lake I think.



Hello BASSPLYR. There is no such thing as the Nellis/Tonopah Range. The Nevada Test Site is divided into several sections. Groom Lake is in NTS Area 51 and allegedly controlled by Edwards AFB Detachment 3.


I though on the box the front cover is some art work with the 'sport model' hovering over the drylake. The back showed the satallite image of Papoose.



You are correct and I thank you very much for your explanation of where the satellite image is. I knew it was somewhere on the box but I can't find my own 'Sport Model' box.



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Tim, satellites look down not side-on. Please send me a picture of the box. Thanks.


Here John,

This is the exact model I have. This is the side-on view I was referring to:




I had the impressiong you were saying the background for the saucer in this picture was taken from a sattelite image. However I must have misunderstood your post, as you now seem to be saying what I was trying to say: You can't take a picture like this from space, because the angle of the shot is wrong.

Tim



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost01

Here John,

This is the exact model I have. This is the side-on view I was referring to:

I had the impressiong you were saying the background for the saucer in this picture was taken from a sattelite image. However I must have misunderstood your post, as you now seem to be saying what I was trying to say: You can't take a picture like this from space, because the angle of the shot is wrong.

Tim



originally by johnlearI am trying to find the satellite picture of S-4 that is a little better than yours. Bob and John Andrews (Testors Corporation) bought it from Russia to use for the video (The Lazar Tape), Testor's model (they used it on the box), and the Lazar poster.


Tim, this doesn't look like a satellite photo to me. Are there any other pictures on the box?



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Cool I learned something new. I had no idea that Area 51 is a detachment of Edwards Air Force Base. My question is are both Nellis AFB and Tonopah part of edwards too.

Also, regarding the Testors Sport model packageing. It's been a while since I've seen it. I bought it when it first came out in the 90's. I think the sat. image is on the back and in the little manuel discussing the 'sport model' but I am not entirely sure.

As always a pleasure to speak with you again.



posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
From what I have read there are several controlling bodies/agencies in that area:

Edwards AFB-Detachment 3 control Groom Lake(aka area 51)
DOE controls Nevada Test Site and secret facilities
Nellis AFB controls gunnery and boming ranges
DNI controls S4(site 4) at Papoose Lake

I could be wrong but this is what I am assumming! If anybody knows better please correct me!

[edit on 5-3-2007 by SocialistAgenda]



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Oh-rah Ghost.

Deny Ignorance.

Deny John Lear.

Deny Bob Lazar.



posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Tim, this doesn't look like a satellite photo to me. Are there any other pictures on the box?


Yes John,

I found some other photos on the back of the box, including sattelite Photos of Groom Lake and Papoose Lake. However, once scanned in, the files turned out to be too large to upload to ATS.

Because of File size restrictions, I had to store them on another website and link to it (hope it's not a problem). Here is the Link:
Box Photos

I forgot to check the back, silly me!


Tim



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join