It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired Iranian general and former deputy defence minister, Alireza Asghari, has gone missing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Asghari is a former general in the hardline Pasdaran or Revolutionary Guard, and served in the cabinet of former Iranian president Mohammad Khatami.

www.adnki.com...
what a gem he would be for the mossad to capture....

all the knowledge..

me smells an israeli behind this one.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Man,
Mossad have been busy the last couple of weeks.
First, they were behind the "missing" Iranian Nuclear scientist a few weeks ago now this guy.
And of course, the earlier kidnapping as well as this one are CIA

Baztab recently reported that Asghari's name was one of 20 belonging to Pasdaran officers which appeared on what the site said was a CIA hit-list

People sometimes forget that there are other people, goverments, agencies out there that have an agenda that is not dictated by the US
Nice find!

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Or it could be that he went missing intentionally to defect, or that its a cover so he can meet his men to commit acts of terrorism against American interests. Who know. Anyways, whats this CIA hit list?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Or it could be that he went missing intentionally to defect, or that its a cover so he can meet his men to commit acts of terrorism against American interests. Who know. Anyways, whats this CIA hit list?

That was a quote from the link that Agit8dChop provided. It is at the bottom of the last paragraph

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012

That was a quote from the link that Agit8dChop provided. It is at the bottom of the last paragraph

Yeah I notice, I mean where they get it.

new topics

top topics

join