It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New main page for Member Blogs!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The member blogs main-page is finally "darkified" and pulled into line with the main look and feel of the site home pages.
blog.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Wow it looks great! Should also encourage people to try to make more than just a 'regular' text only posting, as the more creative ones tend to stand out more in that list.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The only comment I have (yes it looks good), is that it appears to post the whole post.
Personally I like seeing a snip and then clicking the link...

but it is as it is...

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One other thing...

Im logged in, I click on blogs and it says to "log in".

Well, Im still logged in, technically, it just does not show on blog page.

Just for fun, I logged in from blog page (though I was still logged in, yes sounds confusing) and then it took me to the main page. I click on blog page...and it says, "Log in"

so it appears the "Log in" bar is the only bar for the blog page (and yes you are still logged in, it just doesnt show on that page.)

Peace

dAlen

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Very, very nice! Great work SO! I like how the 'recently updated list' and the 'listing of all blogs' are now side-by-side instead of one on top of the other. Hopefully this new look will bring in more bloggers and stir some creativity in those bloggers that have 'gone missing'.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wow! It looks absolutely great!!! I agree with dAlen that maybe only a short snippet would do the job, but either way round, it's still stunning!

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Huh?!The blogs on the Member Weblogs(right side) seems to be 1 blog short,hmmmm.
I see!
The 3 Amigos's Blog is missing.It's usually on the top,right above my blog.

Not that it matters too much but some members might want to see it.

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Wow, how cool is this?

Here is a tip for all blogers. Since the page will not be converting line breaks use a to make a space. This will help to make your Entry Body look great on the new ATS Blog main page.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I've also noticed that when images are larger than 450 pixels wide they really mess with the main blog page.
Until something else can be done it would be helpful for members to be sure they resize their images.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Can someone share all the juicy tidbits required for me to partake in the world known as ATS blogging?

I assume that I need a certain amount of posts, points, time here or all of the aforementioned.

With me being new here, I just have not found the answers that I seek.

Help, oh help keeper of the blogs!

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Hi Midwest Agenda,
Any member with 1000 ATS points can purchase their own blog from the ATS Store.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Hi Midwest Agenda,
Any member with 1000 ATS points can purchase their own blog from the ATS Store.

Thank you ever so much kind soul. I am working my way towards that as we speak. A few more quality posts and then off to the store I go.

I shall be blogging in no time.

Again fine sir or madam, all my thanks.

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Midwest Agenda
A few more quality posts and then off to the store I go.

I shall be blogging in no time.

Again fine sir or madam, all my thanks.

M.Agenda!

M.A., have a look at your points now... It appears as though you will be Blogging sooner rather than later.

Springer...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
ya know I signed up for a blog some time ago (its entitled howling at the moon) but that is far as i have gotten. Perhaps I am slow, but I have yet to figure out how to make and post entries on it.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
M.A., have a look at your points now... It appears as though you will be Blogging sooner rather than later.

Springer...

Oh wow. That is the just wonderful. When I get a little time later today I shall dive in and join the blog-i-verse.

Thank you Springer you are an Administrator among men, an amigo among amigoes!

Again I give you many thanks!

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Ok, I sent a message using the complaint/question form @ the member center and got no repsonse so I will try it here.

I am looking for the link to purchase a BLOG. I went to the member store and there is no link to allow purchase of said blog.

I can get extra U2U's - more upload space - expanded mini profile and the like, but no blog.

Could someone help a poor bloke out?

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Could someone help a poor bloke out?

Just review the announcement post for the new blogging system:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

You need to have more than 50 posts to buy a blog.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
ya know I signed up for a blog some time ago (its entitled howling at the moon) but that is far as i have gotten. Perhaps I am slow, but I have yet to figure out how to make and post entries on it.

Just about everything I know I learned from here,
www.learningmovabletype.com...

Ok, I sent a message using the complaint/question form @ the member center and got no repsonse so I will try it here.

I am looking for the link to purchase a BLOG. I went to the member store and there is no link to allow purchase of said blog.
!

So your ATS store doesn't look like this?

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
You need to have more than 50 posts to buy a blog.

Ahhhh....now it all makes sense to me!

That is why it does not show up on my store front like it does for UMBRAX.

I shall post some more and return when I hit 50 to blog, I say to blog, my friends!

Thanks for all the help in pointing me in the right direction!

M.Agenda!

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
So you may ask why am I back in here posting when all my questions have been answered?

Well, this post here...the very one you are reading now..is...are you ready....number 50.

YEAH.....I am off to the store to buy.

Let the BLOGGING begins my fellow ATS'ers

M.Agenda!

new topics

top topics

join