It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Pictures thread

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
nice one saint4god. never woulda guessed

and i know this was a while back in the thread but ive seen the pics of the so-called "devil's face" in the WTC smoke. pretty eerie i must say, actually does look like something, not just some remote resemblance of something. hope you understood what i just said

[edit on 17-10-2005 by Hawker9]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:50 AM
link   
You mean like this?

or this angle:

I don't believe one has to look that hard to find the devil, but maybe that's because I'd met him before any of this took place.

[edit on 17-10-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
That's quite impressive - any word out there on whether it's photoshopped or not?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
That's quite impressive - any word out there on whether it's photoshopped or not?

That's a good question. The first one is fairly common from multiple sources. I don't know, though I have heard people see it in action and claimed the same for whatever that's worth. Again though, getting proof of the devil is easy, but definately do not recommend it. It nearly cost me everything

[edit on 17-10-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Let's hear it then

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
You've caught me. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures to post of the experience so I'd be taking the thread off-topic if I went into details (thread-jacking). I'd be glad to talk more about it if you're willing to U2U me.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
How about a new thread then?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
How about a new thread then?

I've thought about it in the past, though noticed other's testimonials don't seem to draw much interest. But, an audience of one is audience enough for me. I have the full account on MS Word .doc in another location, so I'll have to dig that up and post it here in the paranormal section (I guess it would go here). Then I'll U2U you if that's okay with the title/link. Dunno how soon I can get to it, but will do my best.

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Is this picture photoshopped?

posted on Oct, 17 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by K_OS
Hopefully I will not upset anyone, but I can explain the "ghost" in some of the pictures...

For instance in the 2nd picture the "orbs" are light reflecting off of snow.

In the 5th picture, the one, with the bed... is simply a case of low light. The shutter speed was set to be slow because of the poor lighting, there is an actual person in the bed... due to the slow shutter speed, he or she looks like a ghost, but it is actually just a blur.
To be more specific... the person was standing at the foot of the bed on the right hand side and proceeded to jump into the bed as the picture was taken.

In the next picture of the woman sitting on the porch, that is caused because it is a double exposed negative. If you notice in the top left corner there is a desk "flying" around too... This is caused by taking two pictures on the same frame.

I will take a closer look at the other pictures when I have a chance... I am at work right now and just took a few seconds to glance over them.

P.S. I believe there are some "genuine" ghost pictures, but I happen to have a STRONG background in photography, and can pick out some fakes pretty easy.

[Edited on 23-12-2003 by K_OS]

Good eyes, K_Os. I also think that the color shift on that 5th picture calls reciprocity failure to mind. This is a color shift that comes with overly long. This tends to lend credence to your long-exposure theory - usually reciprocity doesn't occur unless you have a verrry slow shutter speed.

The color shift also may be partly the influence of the incandescent bulbs in the scene. That typical orangish glow is trademark.

I do believe in spirits, but I've yet to see any photos or videos that can't be debunked - yet. I can't wait to be proven wrong....

posted on Oct, 18 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i don't realy buy the "face" , but i have to admit you can see it, however, when i look at regular clouds i tend to see a lot of faces/shapes in them to... it's just imagination i guess.

here's something i found on google :

external image
Click picture for big version.

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Just found this collection of ghost pics on my local news site.
Mostly orbs, ecto streaks, and a few shadowy figures, but I haven't gotten thru all of them yet.

Ghost Pics

posted on Nov, 20 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
thanks for the link

Most of the pics Ive seen so far on the site are just of camera straps (streaks) and the orbs are most likely moisture and/or dust.

Theres a pic of somebody's wedding and a "ghost" near some girls. The "ghost" is clearly smoke... one of the girls has a pack of cigarettes near her!

I don't even know what im supposed to be looking at in picture 20!

When I first looked at picture 21, I just thought it was some kind of fly...

lol. Picture 30's caption made me laugh, "HUGE orb over my daughter." Errr... its no larger than orbs Ive seen before.

lmao! Picture 50 says it all, really. "I was digging out my basement and had many watching". The picture has loads of orbs... and I wonder why. Digging = dust.

Some of the pictures are very interesting though.

Thanks again

posted on Nov, 21 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I can't quite U2U U yet as I don't ahve 20 posts. Hopefully I will get there soon with enough persistance! Can you also let me know when you post about your experience? I am very interested.

matt~

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by under4orce
I can't quite U2U U yet as I don't ahve 20 posts. Hopefully I will get there soon with enough persistance! Can you also let me know when you post about your experience? I am very interested.

matt~

I have confidence you can find 19 more (even within a day), there's a lot of interesting stuff to talk about around ATS. I have posted bits and pieces as they applied to certain threads but for a good number of reasons, I don't think I should give a 3 page oration as I have written on MS Word .doc. Included in the package is how I received the gift of eternal life. Would you like to receive the free gift of eternal life? I can explain once you have U2U-ability. You can do it matt! Hope to hear from you soon.

[edit on 22-11-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:43 AM
link   
This thread is awesome, post some more insane pics people.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
i have some pics i am currently looking for so i can scan em and post em here. i'm in the process of moving so hopefully i can find em soon. a few years back i sent em to a ghost website and i ended up being featured there and then got put in a book. some people suggested that it was my gaurdian angel. it apeared randomly. but always behind me in the pics. the place didnt matter nor did the camera. havent had a digital pic taken yet but i now have one so i will run some experiments. now if i can just find those pics. the folks on the website and the book suggested it was ectoplasm of some sort. it looks like a long flexible hose.

[edit on 29-11-2005 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Woah, cool. Be sure to post 'em when you find 'em.

They sound very interesting.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Please, sponsor and feed a ghost for less than the cost of a cup of coffee a day. Your donation will put meat on their bones, boost their immune system, cure an unhealthy obsession with themselves, and promote healthy living. Call today! YOU can make a difference.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
LMFAO!

Enough said.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join