It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Considering that the majority of the Earth's surface is water...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:15 PM
link   
How many UFO's are at the bottom of the sea? If you are going to crash onto Earth, odds are greatly in favour of you crashing into the ocean. Of course, if you still have some control over your ship, you'd probably try to hit a landmass. But I still wonder, how many more secrets do our oceans have to reveal?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Over the years a number of credible reports (including a couple of good pictures) on UFOs come from people who see them emerge from or submerge in water, not crash. Though I'm sure UFO water crashes happen as well.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by heelstone
Over the years a number of credible reports (including a couple of good pictures) on UFOs come from people who see them emerge from or submerge in water, not crash. Though I'm sure UFO water crashes happen as well.

Like that one that happened in Canada anyone have a link for that one?

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This may help
More are available...

www.ufoarea.com...
and another,lot's of info.....

ufos.about.com...

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by ubukate]

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Crashes over water would be rarer....as one of the most accepted ideas, is that early radar systems employed by the world's militaries at the time, are thought to be blamed for the crashes (until the EBE's developed a countermeasure). Because the only radar asea would be on vessels, it's more like a needle and a haystack.

While there are reports of marine crashes, they are far fewer, and even then, are near radar installations, or a ship employing radar...(and of course, usually decades in the past)....

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 12:09 PM
link   
This could explain the different types of sea-life right? Maybe a ship held aquatic aliens and they got a lil lonely,,,,,,

That fish with the lil dangling light in front of it is pretty weird looking!

posted on Dec, 22 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Crashes over water would be rarer....as one of the most accepted ideas, is that early radar systems employed by the world's militaries at the time, are thought to be blamed for the crashes

I've heard this before and always wondered how does radar bring down one of their ships

[Edited on 22-12-2003 by Mikomi]

top topics

join