It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Adults???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:49 AM
link   
thats been mentioned elswhere the grudge i think... however these incidents of mine happened before i saw the film. what i saw bore no realtionship to a japanese movie image. i was on a first date on the second one and my mind was on other things at the time if you take my meaning shw was a very attractive lady.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Hello, I just joined. Well, I read about BEKs, and it invoked some form of fear in me I've never experienced- I'm normally apathetic when it comes to such things, but... Wow. I feel like I keep having to say 'keep away' mentally to protect myself, and If I slip and say you can come in in my head, my entire world will collapse. I'm also afraid to sleep, and it feels like my world is shifting and condensing- and I didn't even see a black eyed kid. However, I looked into a mirror and swore mine looked black- although thats reasonable, seeing as the room was black, LOL. But it scared me even more...

Anyways, will I like die if I even think 'you can [not,, lolz] come in'? I know its irrational, but, ya...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I wonder how often people fear these black eyes people purely out of instinct. i have a friend that has black eyes but hes a realy nice person that wouldnt hurt a fly. he has had alot of problems with his eyes and gets surgery from time to time to keep them working

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by HuntaXX
I wonder how often people fear these black eyes people purely out of instinct. i have a friend that has black eyes but hes a realy nice person that wouldnt hurt a fly. he has had alot of problems with his eyes and gets surgery from time to time to keep them working

But aren't you just talking about the Iris? they're refering to the entire eye being black.

I personally have never seen a BEK or BEA. and I don't have any opinion on them until I do. I'm just instantly reminded of the Grudge.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xeros
They all pretend to be goths with crazy contact lenses.

I dunno, thought that this was a fairly new phenomenon and am not sure if they are supposed to be like actual physical beings anyway. Hmm, I have a suspicion that the internet might be the source of this myth.

Bullseye!!!!
100% correct
I've never believed these youngsters were/are anything other than your average jack and jill with designer contact lenses.
The internet is a medium where these myths begin and evolve from supposition into fact and snowball accordingly.

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tibris

Originally posted by HuntaXX

But aren't you just talking about the Iris? they're refering to the entire eye being black.

I personally have never seen a BEK or BEA. and I don't have any opinion on them until I do. I'm just instantly reminded of the Grudge.

No his entired eyeball is black. but i assure you theres nothing strange or creepy about him and if anything he gets disciminated against because of it
its some medical condition and he has trouble seeing properly because of it

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Wow thank you for posting this information.It could explain what I saw with the adult woman with black eyes and she only scared me because she just freaked out on me that I would not let her in my car and black eyes are something you never see in a person that look so spooky but if you say it can be a medical condition then that must be what it was!

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I wouldnt let any stranger in your car for any reason anyway. especialy if your instincts are warning you! better safe than potentialy dead. i certainly have my suspicions that some of these black eyed children are dangerous but just keep in mind that some of them are just unlucky people with a medical condition that are probably depressed enough as it is.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:50 PM
link   

The internet is a medium where these myths begin and evolve from supposition into fact and snowball accordingly.

Couldnt agree more!

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think there is a strong element of a medical condition or contact lenses, but in my case the sightings were not born out of fear, or auto suggestion based on the net or movies as i was unaware if the concept of ~BEK's or BEA's.

Both my sightings happned in a moment of feeling stress, and i certainly never felt fear, infact i would say i felt aggressive more than anything, as normally i am pretty laid back and dislike violence etc.

i cannot put this in the category of 'delinquent goths' easily as there are very few around here.

I also cannot say it was fed by the snowball effect of the net as i had never heard of the subject at the time.

I got to keep an open mind on this one until i meet someone who has that medical condition, or a goth with black contacts.

All i can say is i know what i saw and when, and it struck me as odd. i think both scenarious are as equally unlikely based on my experience as they are likely.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
there are accounts of BEKs in the US, Canada, Sweden, Australia, and England as far as i've read.

some of the kids have been reported as looking about 7 or 8, and i doubt parents of children that young would let their children wear creepy contacts, unless it was an older sibling's idea and purchase.

they almost always come in pairs or more as children (some accounts of single but rare)

the adults ive read about, however, are normally alone.

some people even say their experiences are from before the first big public experience in 1997(or 1998 from some sources)

the idea that it is a medical condition SEEMS like a good explaination, but i challenge anyone out there to give me a link to a medical site or even book, describing it as a real condition. i would think that i could have found it through my various searches by now.
also note the fact that they often come in groups. how likely is it that 2 people from a small town would have this possible disease and NOBODY would know about it? ive lived in small towns before, and mostly everyone knows everyone else.

some people who are very scared of the idea of these children have said that the reason there arent more instances of them earlier on is likely that they allowed them into the homes, and were killed. i can see the increase in rational/skeptical thinking lately, and understand that this may be why there are more survivor accounts, but am not entirely convinced that its true, because im sure some people would have freaked out about it before the late 90s.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paresthesia
Look it up.

According to the legend, Black Eyed Kids are minions of the devil sent to kill people in the form of a child because they are more admittable than adults.
Who would you rather let into your house? A 40 year old or an innocent-looking child? Come on, Satan's more clever than that!

But apparently not clever enough to create kids that look normal, eh?

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
the IDEA behind BEK's is that they are an incredibly evil entity that can rip your soul from your body but dare not to enter your house if you say no.

What's to stop them from asking if they can come into your house through the toilet or the plug hole?

And if they are so powerful and willing to rip you apart why do they give a damn whether or not you want them to come into your house?

It's ridiculous, in the strongest sense of the word.

posted on Nov, 18 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chowzor
the IDEA behind BEK's is that they are an incredibly evil entity that can rip your soul from your body but dare not to enter your house if you say no.

What's to stop them from asking if they can come into your house through the toilet or the plug hole?

And if they are so powerful and willing to rip you apart why do they give a damn whether or not you want them to come into your house?

It's ridiculous, in the strongest sense of the word.

rules.
theory is that they need permission to enter your home, which inherently gives them permission to enter your life.

one person on these forums (i think a different thread though) suggested that they might be cursed and souless, and that they have come to collect another human's soul. this came from the story told by the woman who supposedly let 2 of them into her home as she didnt notice the eyes, and they told her they had come to collect her, she ran into another room and locked the door until they were gone.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by HuntaXX

But does he knock on people's doors at night and begs them to let him in??? Didn't think so.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I remember reading somewhere (so that's worth nothing isn't it?) that demons/devils, or whatever you want to call them from beyond, cannot perfectly replicate a human appearance, they always have something different about them to a regular human being. Back to front hands, no feet, black eyeballs..?

Maybe if I feel froggy I can try and find where that was from.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:56 PM
link   
does anyone think that these black eyed kids..adults might be alien hybrid?

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

Are there any Black Eyed Adults??

If not, then what presumably happens to these kids before reaching adulthood?

My Sister has had her eyes removed now, but before that happened, she had no eye colour, so her eyes were just black. Oh she was severly visually impaired as a child and lost her eyesight completely at the age of ten.

Amazing to look at, really very stunning and very unusual.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by winzton
does anyone think that these black eyed kids..adults might be alien hybrid?

No I don't. My Sister had numerous diseases in her eyes. My Mum said, she was a German Measles Baby so I think that may have had something to do with it.

Funny though, my eyes are blue but in one of them, I have a distinct brown mark covering a quarter of the eye. Maybe it is a genetic disorder?

Nothing wrong with my eyes though but sadly not the case for my Sis. She has artificial eyes now.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   
Horror movies usually profile very blonde kids with light eyes.

I have black eyes and i dont feel like i'm on a mission to destroy the world or do anything evil. Of course, i may be part of a sleeper cell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join