It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Adults???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Okay, someone HAS to ask...

Many of us have heard of the so called "Black Eyed Kids", sometimes referred to as just "BEK"

Are there any Black Eyed Adults??

If not, then what presumably happens to these kids before reaching adulthood?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
They all pretend to be goths with crazy contact lenses.

I dunno, thought that this was a fairly new phenomenon and am not sure if they are supposed to be like actual physical beings anyway. Hmm, I have a suspicion that the internet might be the source of this myth.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 02:23 PM
link   
As someone who has seen one of these 'BEK's, i can say off hand that they aren't just a myth.

Look for my first post in the personal experiences thread and you'll see what i mean.

There have been several reports of Black Eyed Adults, but all of them have looked very young e.g 20 - 25 years of age.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Personally I've never experienced Beks!!

So I remain a sceptic, however welcome the opportunity.

Interesting thought though, what would happen after their childhood.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Do the BEK only appear in America, or have there been reportings from other parts of the globe?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by FudgeStix
Do the BEK only appear in America, or have there been reportings from other parts of the globe?

Here are a couple of threads related to "Black Eyed Kids" you can check through.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for my own personal knowledge, I haven't seen them or personally know anyone who has.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I often wonder the same thing? Seems the origin or sightings started in the states.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have black eyes, what's wrong with that?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
I have black eyes, what's wrong with that?

I dont recall anyone saying there was anything wrong with it?

And if you do? Can you share?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Well aren't you saying people with black eyes are evil? WTF?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   

No, the idea is that theres these freaky kids (the fact they have fully blacked out eyes is just a common feature they have) going round scarying the bejeebers out of people.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Me personally? No, in this thread? Not that I'm aware off...

But you have got my attention, if you do have black eyes can you post a pic?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by downunder666

I think he has "normal" black eyes, just as there are blue, green, hazel, brown, etc. There are people with black colored eyes, which is not very uncommon.

Not to be confused with the "Black Eyed Kids" eyes, which are all black, no whites whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There is a story here which is linked from the wiki page on BEKs about an encounter with an adult version.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

I think he has "normal" black eyes, just as there are blue, green, hazel, brown, etc. There are people with black colored eyes, which is not very uncommon.

Not to be confused with the "Black Eyed Kids" eyes, which are all black, no whites whatsoever.

Yes, you are right mechanic, my eyes are a very dark color, almost black.

The only way you can see my pupil is if you are very close to me.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Right this makes sense , my appologies I thought we were refferring to your eye, like beks are decribed... not your Iris.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I often wonder the same thing? Seems the origin or sightings started in the states.

someone should make a map of the US with all reported the BEK and any BEA sightings and see if any kinds of patters emerge ^^ I'd do it but I don't have a very good geographical idea of the states

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Look it up.

According to the legend, Black Eyed Kids are minions of the devil sent to kill people in the form of a child because they are more admittable than adults.
Who would you rather let into your house? A 40 year old or an innocent-looking child? Come on, Satan's more clever than that!

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
posted this last night now i have an account will post it again.

This anonymous post is in response to ATS thread: Black Eyed Adults???

Not got an account here hence anon post but will create one shortly.

WAS on the site researching other topics and bounced on this page. i have never heard of BEK's before now but i can report 2 instances of this over the last 3 years in SW england.

Both times happened when driving, and i must add that i have been around paranormal happening most of my life and at the time just put this down to 'one of those freaky things that happen' i am 38 and i dont drink or take drugs.

the first was when driving i saw a policeman... but what made me take notice was the costume... in a victorian style outfit. i thought to myself that theres a party on somewhere and was thinking it a good costume. i had a look in case i knew him, he was big and well built. i noticed the completely black eyes , he stared right at me, nothing more.,my g/f said to me 'look at his contacts lenses'. once i realised i didnt know him (small town see everyone knows eachother) i drove on for about 5 seconds when my g/f said he had dissapeared. there were no other ways out or to hide in that road. it was late after noon and plenty of people around, when talking about this incident later we both thought it odd that no one esle seemed to notice or look at him. how many people can resist having a look at someone in fancy dress?

Now there is a very good likely hood that it was someone in fancy dress, but my hunch then and now says not.

Next one was during a very bizarre night of incidents. the first one, on a road i know well involved traffic lights i knew where there and couldnt see, until i almost ran through them and hit a car.

After the near miss i pulled over and took 5 minutes to get myself together. not a mile later i was sat at some more traffic lights, they were red, i saw a white car on the other side of the road and his lights were green, i was wondering why he was sitting there, the lights changed his to red and mine it green, i pulled away and he hit the gas pedal hard and cut across, as we were parrallell he stared right into me again the all black eyes and no facial expression just the long slow stare. i am aware of psychic protection and used everything i know including sending him a 'eff off in love and light type thought' i faced him down, he drove off. he went out of his way to try to hit my car.

Both these sightings were of adults, and both times i was with someone, the first an ex g/f and the second was on a first date who was so freaked out she dumped me and even tried to refer me to the local proest LOL!

thats it enjoy.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Weren't these "Black Eyed Kids" from a horror movie? I can't remember what it was called, but wasn't it from that movie? It's most likely a myth, not saying it's not true, because I cannot say it is or isn't since there has been absolutely no evidence for both cases, but it seems too similar to a movie I saw. I'll try and dig it up.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join