It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black eyed kid terrified

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I must admit I've never heard of this phenomenon of 'black eyed kids'.

Has this thing been happening for quite a while, or is it new?

Anyway, I can't shed any light on your experiences. I won't even venture an opinion.

But I will relate a story my dad has often told anyone who will listen that happened to him years ago when we were kids.

He said that late one night he heard a knock at the door, so he went to answer it. A man with (as he said) 'eyes as big as saucers' stood there, and asked him for a drink of water.

My dad went to get him a drink of water and gave it to him, which the man then drunk.

He then walked away down the street, my dad watching him all the time. When he got underneath a large advertising hoarding about 50 yards away, he suddenly vanished into thin air.

My dad was never able to explain it. But I believe him, as he related the story so often.

Strange world, eh?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
il answer the posts in order starting with sparky.
i didnt go back to bed after it but i am stressed at the moment so that could have a part in it.
i first heard about a few months ago.

syrinx high priest
damned emos and im pritty sure it wasnt some random emo.

royal
looked completely normal physicaly apart from the black eye thing and the unusualy white skin
she was there, i blinked, she was gone.

cometa
yes im 14 and thanx for saying i sound older gives me that lil bit more confidence when buying 16+ games nd dvds.

the b1ue soldier
im not making this up do you really think id spend so much time for no reason.

skyway
i was home alone, my eyes are between blue and green and your explenation seems reasonable enough.

old man
strange world indeed we still know so little about anything.

so far im confused to weather this whole thing was a dream as many of you have sugested and logicaly there is alot of things that could have caused me to dream about something so strange, i.e. family problems, illness, and i only discovered the whole BEK phenomenon ( sp?) a short time ago so im going to have to self evaluate and put it down to a dream or something of the sort as thats what id say if someone else told me this.

everyone
thanx for giving up a bit of your time to try and help me im grateful.
even the people who didnt belive me atleast you lost a few moments of your life posting and im not giving them back

[edit on 1-3-2007 by britishnproud]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Britishnproud maybe you should also check and see if you have some sort of psychic ability. Spirits are sometimes drawn to people with some sort of ESP........especially when they are going through adolescents. Im not saying i believe your story but if its the truth you should check on that.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i agree with bluesoldier, you could have genuinely been assisted by a stronger spirit.

if thats the case my advice is to every once in a while is to say "thank you" for its help.

just to let you know- all of nature has a system "the strong will over come" this especially goes for things of a spiritual nature. ive never meet a BEK but if they are as people claim, it would take a strong presence to yield their intentions.

the hatred you felt could have been your guardians spirit channeling through you. giveing you an edge to fight the girl should she try somthing. this case seems even more likly ,when you take into account the method you use in your fights. it sounds as if you had a complete switch in behavior. possession maybe?? something to think about.

also becuase your sick you may not have been in the state of mind she needed you to be, which would have been risky to proceed further so she abandoned it.

next time grab her and break her neck then take pictures so we can see

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Britishnproud,

Perhaps the girl just made a simple mistake and knocked on the wrong door. That may explain why she was so startled when she saw you...she had expected someone else to answer the door. That would also explain why she said she was sorry...that's what people say when they make such a mistake and are embarrassed.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by britishnproud
she had black eyes, she was caucasian but unusualy white like the make-up japenese women tradionally wore, and had black hair.

there are no telephone masts near me either to the guy who asked.

So basically it sounds like your describing the girl from the move The Grudge.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
You said it was just 20 minutes ago and then you went to ATS.. so you must know where u came from.. was it your bed or downstairs??
that will tell you if u was dreaming or not id say..

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Black_Sheep_Squadron]

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TravisT

Originally posted by britishnproud
she had black eyes, she was caucasian but unusualy white like the make-up japenese women tradionally wore, and had black hair.

there are no telephone masts near me either to the guy who asked.

So basically it sounds like your describing the girl from the move The Grudge.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
lmao not the grudge girl less creepy and not japenese but exremely white.
i may have an explenation.
this morning i was talking to my grandfather and he told me that his cousin died yesterday at 10:30. he told me everyone in the family had something strange happen at 10:30 yesterday, the time the girl was at my door.
my uncle had an ournament fly across his room and smash into a wall, my cousin heard a voice saying everything will be fine and my brother fainted
all theese things occured at 10:30
at first i didnt belive any of it but iv heard about this sort of thing happen before.
if someone else told me what iv told you guys id probably put it down to the same sort of thing everyone else expierienced, however noone else had anything as weird as my expierience and im wondering why it would be a random girl with black eyes would be at my door.
anyway tell me what you guys think youve been a great help so far

link   
[edit on 2-3-2007 by britishnproud]

link   
sorry for multiple posts comupter is goiung crazy.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I think I would be more concerned about your strong urge to harm her.

I know there are some medical conditions that can cause a lack of pigment in the iris. It is a very rare condition though. Drugs can cause the pupils to dilate. Maybe what you saw was a black eyed crack head.

Seriously though, I dont believe that there is anything supernatural to this.

Come on how many people have a close connection to their grandfathers cousin?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wooaaa! When you speak of black-eyed girl, you don't mean eyes like the one in Sparky's post do you, britishnproud? You're not saying that the whites of her eyes were also black, are you? I thought you were just impressed that the iris of the girl's eyes were completely black as the pupils of her eyes, so that you couldn't distinguish the pupil from her iris.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
sparky no i didnt have a close connection to him but that has nothing to do with anything, everyone in my family expierienced something weird yesterday morining.
and yes her eyes were completely black no white at all.
right now iv been trying to work out if it was a dream or something.
my brain clicked before when i remembered my next door neigbor has a security camera up.
i asked her if i could borrow the tape and check to see who came to the house she let me so iv ran through it and theres nothing there, you cant see my door but i would be able to see anyone standing outside of it or walking up to my door and nothing at all.
so i dont know whats happened.
maybe it was sleep paralysis of some sort maybe something else
any ideas ?

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I didn't realize you meant that her eyes were entirely black and not just her irises. That sounds like a feature of gray alien and human hybrid...especially with the exceptionally white skin. However, it may have been something that your imagination produced in a semi-awakened state. Such things can happen when people are just waking up or just going to sleep. You may have been reading or thinking too much about black-eyed kids and your imagination sort of "overflowed" with the thoughts and images that you had been concentrating on.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
yeah thats what iv been thinking skyway

ok this whole topics pritty much dead now nothing more to answer really thanks alot guys youve been a great help but at the end of all of this im going to have to say it was just some sort of twisted dream .

link   
yeah thats what iv been thinking skyway

link   
ok this whole topics pritty much dead now nothing more to answer really thanks alot guys youve been a great help but at the end of all of this im going to have to say it was just some sort of twisted dream because theres nothing else substantial that i can think of.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
its possible that she seemed 2 disappear because u had just woken up and u werent blinking as much as u were closing your eyes 4 a couple of seconds at a time and she just happened 2 run off while ur eyes were closed

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
hey guy i dont know how good you can draw but can u try drawing this BEK and then posting your drawing here on ATS

if it was what you think it was maybe someone melse might recognize it

on a side not in my country of origin there are stories by people who live out in the country of dwarfs who like to steal children. Basically some people say they have seen them in the night calling to them. i knew one peoson that swore to me that she saw one but i have a hard time believing in this stuff. and if i ever did run into one my first impulse might be to hit them hard and then run away.

[edit on 3/4/2007 by razor1000]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join