It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black eyed kid terrified

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Do you have a cell phone\camera?Keep it handy if she decides to knock on your door again,we really need someone to get the first picture of one of these BEK's.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I am surprised that no one had asked yet, but..

Did you speak to her at all?

If yes, what did you say?

If not, then why not?

Did she speak to you at all?

If yes, what did she say?

I'm thinking of more questions...

edit for clarity

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   
yeah il try to keep that in mind iv been looking on the net for a picture of a BEK to compare what they look like to the girl i saw

i didnt speak and she just said im sorry and disapeared as i blinked.
i didnt have time to speak the whole thing lasted just about 20 seconds

[edit on 1-3-2007 by britishnproud]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Have you ever had any similar experiences that you consider to be of a paranormal nature? (besides the time when you were 8 as in your original post)

Anything similar to this?

Any of your family members ever have paranormal experiences?

If so, explain.

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:40 AM
link   
iv had a few but iv never discussed them much because i wasnt entirely sure what i saw couldnt be explained scientificly.
my aunt saw the ghost of her old boss regularly in the bakery she worked in.
my grandmother woke up one night and something opened a locked latch door walked in then walked out, when she asked the previous owner of the house if it ever happened to her the last owner told her that her husband had died on that day at the time it happened and every year the doors would open and the clocks would stop.
my mother saw her grandmother in her bedroom once, the strange thing was she didnt know who it was as shed never seen her grandmother before she died and when she described the women she saw to my grandmother she was told who it was.
apart from those theres nothing else substantial to tell.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Do you feel that what you say was an apparition, I know sometimes when you are in a fight or flight circumstance and emotions run high it's hard to determine emotions, but with hindsight, do you feel it was ghostly ?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
i didnt feel like it was just an appiration there was definately something solid infront of me but she didnt seem human like there was a presence sort of thing.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Could it be possible that she was sleep walking, with closed eyes, then when she opened her eyes she woke up, panicked and ran away.?

[edit on 1-3-2007 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
come to think about it that could be possible all though it doesnt explain why i fealt strange or why i fealt threatened

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Do you know the history of your house, in terms of any prior occupants ,etc? Maybe there was a death in the house in past years, or one of the prior occupants suffered an untimely and/or traumatic death?

Also, any new people move into your neighborhood lately with a young girl? (this goes back to the question of someone sleepwalking). Maybe it is someone you don't know because they are vey new to your area?

Thanks for hanging in there and answering the questions.

PS: Have you seen a doctor about the chest pains?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Black Eyed Kids - your experiences

The above link is a 16 page thread on the subject of Black-Eyed Kids (BEKs) here on ATS and it talks about MANY cases of this, but I don't recall hearing of a BEK being scared of the individual that had visited. Certainly an interesting case you present, britishnproud.

If I may ask, what area of England are you in?
Are you positive she was scared? Could it have been shock?
What happened after she disappeared? Did you look around, see anyone else?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
^^^ if youd read my erlier posts you would have noticed i said i started thinking maybe it wasnt me she was scared of. and i dont know im starting to question wether the whole thing was real someone said it could have been a dream but i didnt go back to bed after it and i dont sleepwalk.
iv been reading some other accounts of BEK's and there usually younger then what i saw.
tx hunter no-one new in the neigborhood im aware of and yes i have seen a dr and they dont know fully what it is but theyv put it down to muscle spasms and i live in northumberland england

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Do you think that you have ghosts or other paranormal stuff associated with your house?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 08:33 AM
link   
yes iv seen a few things here and there and iv heard things in the night but nothing i couldnt explain rationally so i dont think they really count.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Did you go back to bed after this happened? I know you said in your opening post that the incident happened only 20 before you posted it. But if you did go back to bed it could be that this was just a dream.

(Sorry I see now that you answered this in a previous post)

Occasionally some people have dreams with such vivid imagery that it is difficult to determine if was real or not. This has happened to me on two occasions. Both of these were at times when I was experiencing physical duress.

On the first occasion I was recuperating from surgery on both knees and
was unable to walk at all. However I distinctly remember hearing a knock at the door. I recall getting up, walking to the door, seeing my dad, who at the time was actually 1500 miles away. After a having a short conversation with him, I recall walking back to my bed. I awoke sometime later and struggled to convince myself that what seemed so real was just a dream.

This happened 15 years ago but the dream & details are just as vivid today as they were back then.

I am (not) saying that this is what happened in your case, but you should consider the possibility. Also, When did you begin to develop an interest in the BEK phenomena? Was it only after reading about in on ATS? If so, could your recent interest in it have any affect on your perception of what took place?
Just curious.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Sparky63] Sorrry. I meant to say," I am not saying that this is what happened in your case."

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Sparky63]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
maybe it was an emo kid pranking you ?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:35 AM
link   
From what I've read on this a BEK could be:

1. Ghost/Spirit/Demon who trying to gain control, and use you to do something.

2. a new form of grey(alien), etc.

How big were the eyes. Was it a normal person's sized eyeball all black? was it bigger smaller, was it just that the black iris was very large?

When you say disappeared, do you mean: dematerialized before you, or ran off real quickly?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   
this sounds like pure horror. how old are you, fourteen?
if you´re really fourteen years old, i find you sound pretty adult.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Answering your first post...
Perhaps on those two occasions that you encountered a spirit or something unexplained, they were afraid of your "guardian angel". Maybe you're a budding exorcist. Perhaps your spiritual awareness and divinity are abnormally high and you have the power to fight off evil spirits. But there's always the possibility that you're making this up because of an adolescent power fantasy and you got bored from staying home from school.

Well, whatever the reason, I hope that in the future you're safe from the paranormal and whatever gift you have will protect you.

- God bless.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Britishnproud,

You may have been in that inbetween state of consciousness -- not fully awake and not fully asleep. The girl may have been an image from a dream that momentarily superimposed itself in your waking state.

By the way, what is the color of your own eyes? You said that you were forced to get up and answer the door because the girl continued knocking...wasn't there anyone else in the house who heard the knocking and could have answered the door?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join