It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black eyed kid terrified

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
something strange just happened to me literaly 20 minutes ago.
i awoke to the sound of someone knocking on the door, i decided to ignore it but after 5 minutes the person kept knocking so i got out of bed, walked downstairs and into the hall as i opened the door the most extrodinary feeling iv ever had hit me.
it was a girl about 15 ( i am only 14) with pitch black eyes and white skin for the past few months iv heard about BEK's and iv feared seing one thinking id be terrified bt the opposite happened.
when i opened the door she had her eyes closed, a few secconds later she finaly opened her eyes and at first i thought i was going to die (after hearing alot about BEK's i was #ting myself lmao)
she took 1 look at me and was terrified. literaly terrified her pitch black eyes opened up and her jaw dropped and i fealt strange. i fealt like hurting her i had this impulse to kill her i dont know why.
she was rooted to the spot for a second then she just said im sorry and in the time it took me to blink she disapeard completely and in broad daylight she just vanished in a split second.
i dont know what i should be more scared of, i just saw a black eyed kid or i just scared away a black eyed kid.

when i was little (about 8) i sleapt at a friends house and we both awoke and there was something there in the room staring at my friend.
i was about to scream when it turned around and saw me.
it shot away through the room and out the house.

i was just wondering does anyone know what has happened to me on either expierience.?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by britishnproud
i was just wondering does anyone know what has happened to me on either expierience.?

Off hand I would say that you are making this up.

she took 1 look at me and was terrified. literaly terrified her pitch black eyes opened up and her jaw dropped and i fealt strange.

So why do you think she would be terrified??

i fealt like hurting her i had this impulse to kill her i dont know why.

That seems to be a very strange reaction to seeing someone who is terrified, imo.

If this is true, please ask your parents to get you some professional help. Since you stated yourself that you wanted to hurt her, or even kill her.

But as I said, I don't buy your little story. But you should still not say things like that over the internet, whether it is all made up or not. It could get you into serious trouble.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i didnt want to kill her but i just fealt like it was evil and it couldnt stay im not making this up.
im not an evil person and im fairly sure im not crazy.
it wasnt me wanting to kill a person i hate violence but i fealt like it should be done all im asking is if anyone would know why theese kids who are supposed to have supernatural powers would be terrified.
and im not asking for you to belive me im asking if anyone knows what just happened to me.
and mechanic im not a violent person at all. last time i was in a ''fight i stood there and got the hell beaten out of me because i have no wish to hurt another person.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I have a friend like this, he is a bit power crazy though.. Basically if you try and tell him something which would make you different to him, but in a good way, he'd tell you everyone can do it and that you were just being silly. Then he'd make up something to make him feel better, and it really is quite annoying. When I read your post, you made me think of him, so I checked your profile but it said you registered long before I told him about this site. ^.^

[edit on 1-3-2007 by Kappo]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
all im asking is if anyone would know why theese kids who are supposed to have supernatural powers would be terrified.

================================

let's see, some poor kid, by some freak of nature is born with black eyes....
let's add to that a little telepathic ability..just for fun....
and you're asking me why they might be a little terrified, after admitting that you wanted to hurt her, because she had black eyes?

ummm.....think about it a minute...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   

i didnt want to kill her but i just fealt like it was evil and it couldnt stay im not making this up.

But also you did say that you

from your previous post

had this impulse to kill her i dont know why

I am just going by what you yourself said.

im not an evil person and im fairly sure im not crazy.

Okay, fair enough. But you are an adolescent. And if my memory of my teen years serves me well, adolescents (particularly boys) are prone to confabulation. (I know that I was)

last time i was in a ''fight i stood there and got the hell beaten out of me because i have no wish to hurt another person.

Sorry to hear of your experiences.

Good luck in your quest for knowledge.

edit for clarity

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:42 AM
link   
no one is going to belive me about this so you guys can stop posting. all ia asked for was an explenation but it seems im not going to get it thanx for not alot really youve been a great lack of help

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I think I did answer....
why would someone who looks a little different from everyone else, who has a few abilities that no one else has, be terrified in our world....
what you think just because they have a few tricks, that they can easily protect themselves against the world? having and being free to use them are two entirely different things...
once used, the idea that they might be a threat would become reality, and then, well, could possibly become a national security threat....

i would be scared to death...

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Damn wish I had this power... but scaring away the girls, could be bad hey. She had her eyes closed then opened them, her irises would grow bigger hence appear to have black eyes.

- Naz

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Possibily somnambulistic, have you considered that ?

Do you have any mobile network reflector masts near where you live ?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:00 AM
link   
One question I would like to ask you britishnproud.

Do you know this girl? Have you ever seen her before?

I have some theories about this, but they depend on your answer to this question.

What nazgarn had just said...

She had her eyes closed then opened them, her irises would grow bigger hence appear to have black eyes.

...made me think for a minute.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:03 AM
link   
ok point taken dawnstar.
sorry for my last post and im sorry for being a bastard about you guys not beliving me, im just a little freaked out by this whole thing.
il describe the impulse i had in a little more detail.
im pritty sure you guys know the whole fight or flight thing, usually id pick flight and run like hell its what i do, but iv read about these BEK's and i was terrified myself and if i could have i would of ran as far and as fast as i could.
but i was standing in my doorway and she was about 2 feet away there would be no way i could get away.
my very first thoughts were what the hell.
then i rationalized a little and thought just tell her she cant come in if she asks.
then my mind started going back to extreme fear and i fealt like she could have killed me and i thought she would of.
i had this feeling that wasnt my own. not like someone was telling me to do it but it was like it was me or her in this very awkward way and i fealt like i had to stop her. then i saw she was terrified and everything vanished everything and mass confusion hit me, she said im sorry. i didnt know what was happening. and then i blinked and she was gone.

now iv calmed down theres only one reason i could think of why someone who terrifies people everywhere would be scared.
now im starting to think i wasnt scaring her it was something else.
something completely seperate from me.

my mother always said i had a guardian angel but i never thought it was true. i belive in angels but not as how they are portrayed.
i know im young and the chances are you guys are older and a hell of alot wiser then i am so do any of you think it could be a guardin angel?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
iv never seen her before

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Okay, my theory just went out the window.

I was thinking that maybe she does know you, and has a crush on you, or something like that.

And just got up the nerve to go and knock on your door, and was probably a bit scared. hmmm....

It was just a thought.

But as you said you don't know her, so never mind me.

How did she look, other than the black eyes?

Nationality, hair color, etc...

Did she otherwise look normal to you?

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
she had black eyes, she was caucasian but unusualy white like the make-up japenese women tradionally wore, and had black hair.

there are no telephone masts near me either to the guy who asked.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by britishnproud]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:10 AM
link   

i just said i havent seen her before

Yeah, I see that we posted at the same time. While I was asking you that, you were posting that you did not know her.

But I edited my post above when I saw that you answered my question.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hey, how long have you lived in that house? Also, what were you doing before the knocking started? And what time of the day was it - by the timestamp I'm guessing around noon? Why weren't you in school?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:16 AM
link   
it was about 10:30 and im not in school because
iv been having severe chest pains i would have said this could be a hallucination of some sort because of thee pains iv been having but iv been having them for a while and iv never hallucinated before.
iv lived in this house for 5 years and i live in england.

[edit on 1-3-2007 by britishnproud]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Any fever with those pains? On medication?

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 06:18 AM
link   
no fever and no medication either the dr doesnt know exactly what it is but has told me it could be severe muscle spasms.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join