It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I get abducted by aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There are many people around the world who are getting abducted on a regular basis and are unwillingly being taken away. Personally, I want to be abducted by aliens and let them test me in any way that can help them and possibly work with them to help planet earth. People claim that its something in their DNA or bloodline that leads to abductions of their family and/or previous generations over thousands of years.

What do I have to do to let them know I am willing and able to have my own contact or abduction. Am I to believe that I am not worthy enough for them to even consider visiting me? If so, what is my purpose here on earth, just go to work, take care of the kids, then die LOL. I know that sounds simplistic but what else is there?

Thanks for any help I can get in my quest.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
If it were me giving you the advice, all I would have to do is look at the evidence of alien presence.

[humor]
Keep a good supply of "cows lips and other soft tissues" on hand.
Remove any shielding from your vicinity, not limited to, but including aluminum foil.
Send up a signal.
Try the methods described in various threads here, for acheiving alien contact, in the first place, and ask them to pick you.[/humor]

Last but not least, this is already discussed here, you might find more useful information in this thread...

How to be abducted ??

edit to fix link...

[edit on 3/1/2007 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by leafer
I want to be abducted by aliens and let them test me in any way that can help them and possibly work with them to help planet earth.

You don't get it. People who are abducted don't 'work with' aliens.

The aliens don't give a hoot about you or any other human being. They don't 'work with us'. They work ON us. You must like pain. You must like being degraded and humiliated.

Your desire to be abducted is akin to someone wanting to be raped. There is no reasoning with the attacker and they don't view you as anything more than dirt.

Give up your 'quest'. At best nothing can come from it. At worst, you will get what you are looking for ... and then some.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by leafer
I want to be abducted by aliens and let them test me in any way that can help them and possibly work with them to help planet earth.

You don't get it. People who are abducted don't 'work with' aliens.

The aliens don't give a hoot about you or any other human being. They don't 'work with us'. They work ON us. You must like pain. You must like being degraded and humiliated.

Your desire to be abducted is akin to someone wanting to be raped. There is no reasoning with the attacker and they don't view you as anything more than dirt.

Give up your 'quest'. At best nothing can come from it. At worst, you will get what you are looking for ... and then some.

Many people have talked about there being many races who frequently visit us, they all can't be bad. Also not all experiences have been deemed as bad experiences some of the experiences have been good as well.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Last but not least, this is already discussed here, you might find more useful information in this thread...

How to be abducted ??

As the member above mentioned, there is already an active thread discussing this topic.

Please direct your comments to the preceding thread.

closing

top topics

join