It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone stole our website!!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This is all starting to look like drama, so I think I'm gonna go smoke a little joint, play some vice city, wreck havoc and smash pedestrians, and come back when everything have calmed...

Maybe I took this the wrong way...Maybe there will always be peoples copying ATS and we shouldn't do anything about it, nor should we actually care about it?

Who said plagiarism was the highest form of admiration, or smthng similar...

(B!S!)

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I own many Webservers, and a company, and there is nothing that someone can do about this, only thing is to email the hosting company, and inform them how you feel. I have seen sites copied, and letters sent. For example, www.teamcheat.net , copied www.teamgod.net because I never lose with online games. (Iam |GOD|LaXpLaYa :@@

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I still think he deserve all the spam he will get...

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:43 PM
link   
holy #. I was just reading this. Now we got enough material for this weeks issue! DramaQueen cometh!!!!

DQ was doing her nails and stuff so she couldn't come to the scene of the crime immediately.

[Edited on 21-12-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   
My goodness, the General has found the site!!!

www.darkgovernment.com...

He even has his own forum!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
waaaaa??

This could NOT be the same SkepticOverlord.

Sic 'em william.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:03 PM
link   
We must bring our righteous wrath upon such a place! I don't much of an alternaive, really. We can't do it legally, and we can't just let this continue. Really, if we do, what's next? he'll probably continue to rip off inormation as its posted. Our options are surprisingly few.

DE

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
They've got someone there called SkepticOverlord and the person has even stolen our SkepticOverlords avatar.

That's low.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
All I can say is what freakin losers, I was searching for Area 51 in google, and I came across that site, so I was like, holy #, that looks like ABTS.com, so i filed a complaint

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Lets just spammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Deep

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
MI just glad when i asked Simon for permission when i copied a couple of his articles for my site www.distortedtruth.net and i took the concepts fro the board from here but also tried to make them original i dont need a lawsuite lol

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Isn�t that just a kind of pervert joke or alternative ATS marketing?

Even ads are stolen�

We have to ask WiTD.....
Any serious comments are plain stupid.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
ATSKnockOff is my name on DarkGovernment. Im just gonna post pro-ATS stuff and refer all the unknowing souls there to ATS.

WHY? Because ATS is the original, the one and only.
We surely can Deny Ignorance, but we cannot deny the fact that DarkGovernment is stealing the framework on which ATS has perfected. I say we go raise some hell.

LET'S ROLL...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Guys guys, calm down, there's only like, 2 people who seem to go on that site who aren't from here.
Don't get yer knickers all in a twist, ATS gets like, 20,000 hits a day right? Who cares about some little backyard website? Let the mods sort it out and just ignore it, you're giving them more bandwidth than they would ever recieve normally.

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Its getting Fun.
Come one.
Deep

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Geeeeezzzzzzzeee............. I can't believe this. If this happened in Nevada (someone would be going for a ride in the desert.) Lots of mine shafts out here. That's got to be the lowest of the low!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2003 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Mike tells ATS to piss off, others agree.

Why not have some fun?

posted on Nov, 1 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
recycled from trash and moved to DISC for history project

posted on Apr, 21 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Mod Edit: Removed Offensive post

[edit on 4/21/07 by FredT]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join