It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The paracast

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 02:28 AM
link   
David Biedny is completely irritating in his podcast about his experience of driving from Boston to NY where he experienced a time lapse. It is one of the first Paracasts I downloaded, and he set my teeth on edge talking endlessly about his personal experience, but taking about 45 minutes to get to the meat of the story. His lame story could have been summed up in 2 minutes, and we did not have to hear the 43 minute backstory behind it. He really struck me as a buffoon and a blowhard, yet not an agent sent to "muddy the waters" of truth. That's just bizarre. He does need to take his head out of his fanny, though.

posted on Feb, 28 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I found Verums experience extremely interesting, in light of a person who just got banned there recently, called 'beyondthestargate'.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Yeah I got banned from theparacast by David Biedny or whatever. Big deal! haha. But I did find this thread to be not surprising -- that so many were banned in so short a time period. Too bad.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

But also, Drew, this thread was started in the year 2007. Now it's 2010, and --that other--- Forum's behaivior, as described here,-----continues! It makes me sick.

By the way, I got banned there, ("FOR LIFE!!!" Even) under ( some other, and I'll not tell you) username. I --will-- say, though, that It's Maximum Rulers were VERY angry at me. All I was doing, was calling-out some other Ufo guy, who IS KNOWN for being a bad apple. This was a Long Time Ago, In A Galaxy Near, near Away.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by simonecharisse]

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Well Simone -- David banned me right before he announced he was quitting theparacast -- not sure if you know that. So Gene says David might return but then immediately everyone got excited from recommending people to be guest cohosts. Personally I think that people start up these paranormal podcast shows because they want and need help -- and so when they freak out so easily by banning people - that's just part of their learning process. It's a bit awkward for everyone.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidbiedny
So I just found this thread, I'm late to the party.

That long anon post made me snarf, I laughed so hard. Comedy gold!

And not to get into ALL the issues of why I went to Argentina to get my teeth done, it's a simple equation:

Dental work in US - $32,000 +
Dental work in Buenos Aires - $8500, including airfare, apartment rentals, food (and WHAT food, OMG), taxis, gifts, everything.

Quality of dental work: wonderful. As good, if not better, than what I'd get here.

You'd be an idiot - or scared of going overseas - NOT to go to Argentina to get the work done. And given that I speak totally fluent Spanish, it was a blast not to be an American for a few weeks. VERY educational. And I hooked up with some old friends who live down there, I was treated like a king, taken to dinner practically every night, had the time of my life. I'd go back down in a heartbeat, Buenos Aires is an AMAZING city, I fell in love with it and the Argentinian people.

And we were mean to Paola Harris? The woman is a moron, a detriment to serious discussion of UFOs. She dug her own grave, we just handed her the shovel. She is as ignorant as the day is long, and her research consists of name-dropping and platitudes that are totally meaningless. The Paracast will continue to take down the Paranormal Paparazzi™, we will take no prisoners. You can quote me on that.

Anyway, proceed. I am actually a spy from the other dimensions, sent here to piss off troglodytes. Verum, how's it hangin, [snip]?

dB

[edit on 18-12-2008 by davidbiedny]

[edit on 18-12-2008 by davidbiedny]

Removed offensive word.

[edit on 6/3/10 by masqua]

Well this proves Verum's post right to the point!

You should really learn some respect to people, and not curse at people for opinions. I can guess what the [snip] means.

[edit on 6-3-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It's mid 2012 and nothing, nothing has changed at Paracast!

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: soulstealer2099I post under the name of "mike" www.theparacast.com... and I an admin person everything poseted here is INcorrect I am here to tell you!

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arouet

All that is new is not new. Gene Steinberg is a fraud!!!!

Yes

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join