It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Belgian UFO

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I have done a search but couldn't find a relevant post.

Here's some interesting videos from the 'Unsolved Mysteries' programme

Video 1

Video 2

I'm convinced it was a top secret (perhaps ongoing) US or joint US/UK craft with exotic technology. Not sure what else could explain the craft reacting to a radar lock-on by the F-16s or the fact they seemed to stop after the media and public interest grew.

It's also important to note that at least in this case there's corroborating evidence from multiple sources, inlcluding the two F-16s and the four ground radar stations of the object. There's no way there could be a simultaeneous malfunction on the onboard F-16 radar nor the ground radar. It cannot be some atmospheric condition as it I haven't heard of any that accelerate at over 900 knots (over a 100mph) or descend from 10,000/7,000 feet to 500 feet in a matter of 5 seconds. Such manoeuvres surely would incapacitate or kill a human pilot. Which makes me think we're obviously dealing with gravity manipulation/damperning technology here.

This craft is either extraterrestrial/terrestrial, highly likely to be terrestrial. It's either some advanced UAV perhaps remotely piloted or controlled advanced AI. Or it features onboard 'inertial dampners' that allow human personnel to operate it from inside.

I realise this may be old hat by now, but I still think it's worthy of discussion considering that no official explanation has been given. Plus it's almost suspicious that no alarm was risen given that an object which could so easily negate our air defences. Surely if this wasn't ours our governments would be truly alarmed and concerned? Which is why I'm more inclined to believe they knew what it was or at least the US/UK governments did.

I've also read about 'black triangle' sightings in the UK. My mother once saw a black triangle with a similar description to the one that's allegedly been seen in Belgium. It had a dome on the top which was see-through as she apparently could see the moon through it. That instance was in Cardiff. Another time was when she and my sister were just outside Bridgend on the motorway and they saw a 'strange' craft flanked by fighter jets. I believe there has been reports of such craft being escorted by fighter jets.

Share your thoughts.




posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Hello Flyboy!




I'm convinced it was a top secret (perhaps ongoing) US or joint US/UK craft with exotic technology. Not sure what else could explain the craft reacting to a radar lock-on by the F-16s or the fact they seemed to stop after the media and public interest grew.


I'm not so really sure about that
, there are some points which (at least for me) points away from the secret military craft. For example that they are very often seen over heavily populated areas and stuff.

Also it seems that there are various models of those triangles, big ones, small ones, with lights, without lights... so maybe some are military but i don't think they all are.

BTW this didn't stop after the Belgium flap, there are still triangles sighted worldwide, look at nuforc.org for example.

Here is an analysis of the 1990 Belgium radar-data, if you're interested:
www.temporaldoorway.com...

And in case you haven't seen it there is a thread about those triangles, if you like you can read my close encounter with one of them at the end of the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greetings
pb

[edit on 2-3-2007 by praise bob]



posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by praise bob
I'm not so really sure about that
, there are some points which (at least for me) points away from the secret military craft. For example that they are very often seen over heavily populated areas and stuff.


Hello there!

Cheers for your contribution. I have to respectfully disagree with you here on the craft being extraterrestrial. The big thing for me is that it reacted to a radar lock-on everytime. Now that doesn't rule out that an extraterrestrial craft could somehow detect radar lock-ons but far more likely for it to be terrestrial since we obviously know military aircraft have countermeasures and 'sensors/detectors' for enemy lock-ons. As for being over populated areas, I can't explain that. I guess without any markings or insignia being visible on these craft they wouldn't worry about identification. I understand a lot of 'close encounters' have been in rural areas? Perhaps because there would be less chance of detection/observation. We know the military don't fly so near to residential areas so why here I cannot answer that. Unless they don't belong to the military?

Also the reaction or non-reaction of other governments seems a little suspicious. Even though 'officially' the US said it wasn't theirs they along with the UK would be the most likeliest to able to develop such an advanced aircraft. Belgium is a NATO country yet unidentified aircrafts were easily able to penetrate Belgian airspace with impunity and the F-16s (which are amongst the best in the world) could not even get close. Now as allies in NATO, the US & UK and others should be alarmed by those developments. Not enough questions by our respective public nor media were asked of the governments.


Originally posted by praise bob
Also it seems that there are various models of those triangles, big ones, small ones, with lights, without lights... so maybe some are military but i don't think they all are.


Well just like there are different variants of aircraft for different purposes, you could argue the same for these triangles. Perhaps some are purely reconnaissance/observational like an UAV. Others may be bombers/attack fighters.


Originally posted by praise bob
BTW this didn't stop after the Belgium flap, there are still triangles sighted worldwide, look at nuforc.org for example.


My mistake, I meant to say as far as my knowledge goes, they stopped in Belgium? I.e no further encounters with the Air Force nor sightings. Although then there were a speight of sightings in 1993 in such places as the UK. I think West Wales near Dyfed was one such spot.


Originally posted by praise bob
Here is an analysis of the 1990 Belgium radar-data, if you're interested:
www.temporaldoorway.com...

And in case you haven't seen it there is a thread about those triangles, if you like you can read my close encounter with one of them at the end of the thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Greetings
pb

[edit on 2-3-2007 by praise bob]


Cheers for both links and I look forward to reading your account


P.s I meant 1000mph in my first post. Typo!

[edit on 2/3/07 by Flyboy211]

[edit on 2/3/07 by Flyboy211]

[edit on 2/3/07 by Flyboy211]



posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Hello,


Originally posted by Flyboy211
I have to respectfully disagree with you here on the craft being extraterrestrial. The big thing for me is that it reacted to a radar lock-on everytime. Now that doesn't rule out that an extraterrestrial craft could somehow detect radar lock-ons but far more likely for it to be terrestrial since we obviously know military aircraft have countermeasures and 'sensors/detectors' for enemy lock-ons.

Sure no problem
, as I said I am not really sure, I am still open to the possibility that it could be military, but I have my doubts


You're right with the radar lock-on, never thought about that, good point there.
But whatever it was there in belgium, imho it wanted to be seen.

Those triangles can perform incredible movements, which cannot be compared to conventional aircraft. It could just have flown away, if it wanted to, but rather it played a little cat and mouse game with the f-16s.

For example, in the link to the radar-analysis you can see that at one point it made an hard 80 G move ...



Originally posted by Flyboy211
As for being over populated areas, I can't explain that. I guess without any markings or insignia being visible on these craft they wouldn't worry about identification.

Right, it seems they don't care about that, but isn't that strange for an "secret" aircraft? I mean i'm not a military expert, but i don't think they operated other black projects like the stealth bomber that openly, before they were oficially put in service. And I don't know that, but wouldn't they need faa lights, when they fly around everywhere? Have other black project aircrafts faa-lights?


Originally posted by Flyboy211
Also the reaction or non-reaction of other governments seems a little suspicious. Even though 'officially' the US said it wasn't theirs they along with the UK would be the most likeliest to able to develop such an advanced aircraft.

Yep, agreed. If it is manmade they sure would have the black budget for something like that.

I've found out that in the UK those triangles have been heavily "D-Noticed" so that the BBC isn't allowed to report on them, even if they had thousands of reports.

Look here: www.rense.com... , some Quotes from the Link:

According to the former science program producer, the reason the government has seen fit to slap a restrictive notice on reporting of the Triangle is because -- so far as the government has secretly informed the BBC -- the craft is part of a new secret military project, and as such must be protected under the secrecy laws. If this is the case, however, it surely begs the question: If the so called Black Triangle is a secret military aircraft, then what is it doing hovering over residential areas and frightening people half to death? Something somewhere simply does not add up.



CNI News adds: As noted by Nick Pope in the previous article, it is very unlikely that the "Black Triangle" aircraft can be explained as a secret military project. Its technical capabilities and flight behavior suggest it neither belongs to any earthly government nor falls within the envelope of human technology. Perhaps, then, the British media are actually being warned away from reporting on a fairly obvious example of "alien" craft intruding with impunity into British airspace



Originally posted by Flyboy211
My mistake, I meant to say as far as my knowledge goes, they stopped in Belgium?

I googled a bit and just found reports about the flap around 1990...
But i've seen reports from france germany netherlands poland... so i think they are still around ...


What really puzzles me is, that there are triangle sightings dating back to atleast the early 1950s, this page here www.dbarkertv.com... even states that they date back to 1871 (!), that does absolutley not fit with the military option


greetings
pb



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join