It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brand Monarchy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I HAVE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME THAT WE LIVE UNDER A MONARCHIC SYSTEM but I COULDNT QUITE FIQURE OUT where the royalty lay.

I mean theres the obvious. The christans monarchies in all there shapes and forms, and the government dynasties, and the corporations........... is it that we live under a Brand monarchy.

Democracy is defenitly an illusion. We the peasnats dont have quite the say we think,

i for one will never decieve myself and vote,

so do we live in a free society or has the long awaited revival of the great monarchic system regained its power and influence to steer us in their right direction,

a brand monarchy.

Mod Edit: CAP title

[edit on 2/28/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I would say we live in more of a fascist police totalitarian state, but essentially the same thing yes.

We do not have control of our government. The military-industrial complex has hijacked our democracy from the beginning, it just wasn't as obvious in the 18th century. We merely traded our monarchy in europe for a bunch of Americans who think they're better than everyone else.

Sounds to me like a global elite conspiracy eh? What's your thoughts on this subject about every other country in the world? I think its possible almost every country has these dark influences, whether the people know about it or not.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
When corporations donate to both major political parties, it becomes clear who the parties are accountable to. It's not the population at large, but those who provide the funding which maintains their continued existence.

Money talks. Political parties depend on donations for their very survival. Corporations view donation as investment. Money now means favours later.

As long as this is allowed to continue, corporations will always carry more sway than the average person. Their agenda will be catered to, often at the expense of what is good for the people, good for the environment.

Corporations are the royalty. They buy their influence, and view the desires of the common man as an inconvenience.

The democratic process is a sham.

posted on Mar, 1 2007 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Implosion, you posted on 11:11

Yes I agree a small few gain most of the rewards in a corporate state. Lobbying pretty much has destroyed democracy except for a rich few (elite control of issues?).

I smell a monopoly here. How long will it be till a majority wake up? I would say a long time unless another botched 9/11 terror scheme happens. Maybe if people are able to see the governments hands in something else they'll wake up?

All I can do is hope we don't have a repeat of 9/11, for Gods sake...Humanity doesn't need to suffer anymore at the hands of its oppressors.

bs

top topics

join