It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wounded Soldiers...Walter Reed patients told to keep quiet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Wounded Soldiers...Walter Reed patients told to keep quiet

Source Link: www.armytimes.com

Soldiers at Walter Reed Army Medical Center’s Medical Hold Unit say they have been told they will wake up at 6 a.m. every morning and have their rooms ready for inspection at 7 a.m., and that they must not speak to the media.
“Some soldiers believe this is a form of punishment for the trouble soldiers caused by talking to the media,” one Medical Hold Unit soldier said, speaking on the condition of anonymity.

The Pentagon also clamped down on media coverage of any and all Defense Department medical facilities, to include suspending planned projects by CNN and the Discovery Channel, saying in an e-mail to spokespeople: “It will be in most cases not appropriate to engage the media while this review takes place,” referring to an investigation of the problems at Walter Reed.

(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.optruth.org
archive.recordonline.com
americablog.blogspot.com

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 11:30 PM
link   
i had to bump my thread
with all that has gone done concerning W.R. hospital now....it would seem that they tried to quiet the soldiers before it got out of hand...didn't work....i guess there are still some true patriots running arounding amuk

"There exists in this country a plot to enslave every man woman and child. Before I leave this high and noble office, I intend to expose this plot."
- President John F. Kennedy - 7 days before he was assassinated

"Beware the leader that beats the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into patriotic fever, for patriotism is indeed a double edged sword.
It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.
And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of citizenry.
Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded with patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so. How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

- Julius Caesar

"[The New World Order] cannot happen without U.S. participation, as we are the most
significant single component. Yes, there will be a New World Order, and it will force the United States to change it's perceptions."

- Henry Kissinger, World Affairs Council Press Conference,
Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel , April 19th 1994

[edit on 14-3-2007 by clearmind]

new topics

join